• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Burden of proof is on the one who brought it up to begin with, because the clip only shows the level 3 character dealing four, arguably 3 damage.

The CRT is already approved and applied, dude. If you want to revert it now because you don't agree with it, tough luck

It’s still in the low ronnatons range, it’s just 2.43 to 3.24 ronnatons instead of 4.86 for the power cores boost

I'm trying to find footage, it's kinda hard when I don't have the game and most gameplay footage are allergic to using the speed characters to defeat enemies.

Thank the lord I haven't touched the Powerscaling blog yet.

A majority of the cast has had the revisions applied, there's like 7 or so profiles left to do which I aim to target today. After all the edits are finished, I'll stop by this thread again and see what's up.

Ultimately Power Core scaling is just a supporting feat since they already scale higher because they're able to kill the Egg Hawk much quicker the second round, so they already scale x6.66 higher.

Still, I did find some footage, the problem is it's hard to tell if Sonic one shotted the enemy because just as the enemy explodes his friends follow with an attack right after.

I feel like Egg Hawk can be explained in a gameplay sense by just “the fight is already really long, giving the Hawk the same HP would be pushing it since it doesn’t land on the ground”, and in a story sense by “this machine was destroyed 24 hours earlier and Metal didn’t have time to make one of the same quality again”.

That really makes no sense because Metal straight up won't bother with a weaker version of the same mech, beside he has like a whole armada and like a billion of robots, It's not out of the realm of the ordinary that he has another Egg Hawk ready to go.

Plus it's not the first time that happens, all the characters in Advance 2 became x2 stronger because they beat the boss rush in half the hits it took defeating those machines the first time, same principle applies here.

And we even see in Adventure 1 that despite how much hype Eggman put in the Egg Carrier, he still have a second one ready to go in case something bad happened, then an second Egg Hawk isn't out of the question.

he also doesn't use the super peel out in the adventure era, but we still have it listed, it is still an ability he has, it should be listed
It's not that he doesn't have it, it's still an ability he has for VS Matches, but as for scaling, unless he uses it again it's not gonna be listed.

It's not that he doesn't have it, it's still an ability he has for VS Matches, but as for scaling, unless he uses it again it's not gonna be listed.
that is not how we do this type of stuff, the super peel out has a "higher" rating on the adventure era key even tho sonic never used it in that era, if he has it and it gives him a higher rating, then we have to list it

Honestly I'm fine with removing the Super Peel Out for the Adventure Era since he never used it then. He does do it in Scrapnik Island tho

Back