• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I really hate making promises, because I can't ******* keep them, but I hope I do polish my art skills enough to at least redesign your OCs.

This has nothing to do with Sonic, but DMC is 3-A again, and after playing Devil May Cry 5 I feel really proud for some reason even though I wasn't even the one who argued for it. Devil May Cry 5 is probably the funnest game I've played in a while. (Sorry Spider-Man) Man I'm so happy right now. Too bad I can't pit the characters between Sonic since he has no tier 3 form.

The fact that Devil May Cry got a 3-A upgrade makes me feel hopeful towards Sonic's 2-B revision.

Hey I too want 2-B Super forms and 5-B base forms if that comes to pass

I just not that optimistic about it

If Sonic becomes 2-B would you say the vs possibilities are
Endless Possibilities - Sonic Unleashed Music Extended-1
Endless Possibilities - Sonic Unleashed Music Extended-1

Are never ending.

MYHERO said:
I really hate making promises, because I can't ******* keep them, but I hope I do polish my art skills enough to at least redesign your OCs.
Okay, that would be very appreciated.

Here´s also the pic for what´s hopefully be the main character, Iosadoi.

Iosadoi by himself
Yes, he is an antroturtle with penguin legs, I´m still developing his past

The problem is that his full name is Iosadoi Rat (As a gag outside-verse, sort of like Donkey Kong), meaning that I should make the father a rat (or at least part of), the mom will just be a "new" somehow compatible species. Hopefully inspiration for the father will hit me soon.

Obviously his mother has to be an octopus.

Because reasons.

Technically yes, but they are mostly just a redesign and recolor of some Hemmer Bro fanmade sprite I found around.

That's still pretty good. As an artist, I am at a stage where I don't need to trace to make things look decent, but I still need a reference to do anything.

I can easily get inspiration, the problem is that not even I know to what it leads until I have the draft done.

It´s simple, I draw a line, then I try to figurate in what it could fit, then repeat until you get something.

Starter Pack said:
Obviously his mother has to be an octopus.
Because reasons.
Speaking of that I actualy planned him to grow a pair of octopus tentacles as tails by using his "special" weapon; a red futuristic shapeshifting hammer that the wielder can partially or totally absorb depending on what it wants to do.

Yeah, a rat/penguin hybrid as a father will happen, however.

Man, I didn't think the dislike for this site was THAT bad in other places

(I was checking around TV Tropes forums for the lols and actually found up about it)

Back