• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, regardless of Archie Sonic stuff, the 2-B stuff has to get settled soon. I'm getting a little tired of it being postponed because nobody wants to debate.

I guess Awsometime is gone so. I think we focus on the Game Sanic shizz first anyway (trying to juggle 2-B Super forms, Tier 5 Base forms, and Archie scaling simultaneously is bound to end poorly).

Wokistan said:
I'm still sticking with my idea of 2-B solaris and main 3 at peak, nobody else

This. Power of The Stars can be debated another time if necesarry, but this is what we need to get out of the way first.

Maverick Zero X said:
I guess Awsometime is gone so. I think we focus on the Game Sanic shizz first anyway (trying to juggle 2-B Super forms, Tier 5 Base forms, and Archie scaling simultaneously is bound to end poorly).
He kept going off against Ant which resulted in him being blocked.

Sonic Topic:

If you could have one person from the franchise go super, who hasn't already displayed the ability, who would you want it to be?

ShakeResounding said:
Sonic Topic:
If you could have one person from the franchise go super, who hasn't already displayed the ability, who would you want it to be?
Amy Rose. I want Super Sonic and Super Amy to defeat a boss together and have a romantic chaos kiss.

Back