• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be better to escalate classic sonic to that level and argue that because the timeline was changed by time eater, now classic sonic is much stronger than it was?
No, that is the oposite of easier, and it creates a paradox of sonic getting stronger in loop everytimr the events of sonic generations come in the timeline, it doesn't work at all

you can keep debating without saying he isn't knowledgeable like wtf???
Yes, I can. However, when making a thread with a topic like low 2-C Base Sonic, a certain amount of knowledge of the series is needed. In order to back up the feats and explain them. However, the OP doesn't seem to know the context of the feats, which is why I feel the counter arguments being so... poor. I am not insulting him for saying he hasn't played Black Knight.
I would also say they're knowledgeable about this, if they're presenting all of this, and others who know of Sonic are saying "agree", to it.
It's also disrespectful to say someone isn't knowledgeable about something in VS, I feel.
I only said he wasn't knowledgeable after he showed it to me with his counter arguments. He doesn't even know Merlina's forms, yet he's trying to scale Sonic to her.

Guys, saying someone isn't knowledgeable on the series when they are the OP of a huge upgrade thread isn't an insult. I didn't come here disagreeing with everything Clover says because "he doesn't know Sonic" or some other nonsense. I said I was leaning to agree with the thread, even. I would be bettling him if I dismissed everything he said and the entire OP because "he doesn't know Sonic" which isn't what I am doing. I wouldn't be replying to his posts otherwise.

I only said he wasn't knowledgeable on what he was arguing about when he showed that to me with his counter arguments. Again, if you're making a thread for such a huge upgrade, you need a certain amount of research on the topic, especially when you are trying to make counter arguments. I only said he wasn't knowledgeable after he argued with me against my points of disagreeing with the "downscaling".

Last edited:
Show me where I am "belittling" Clover in this entire thread. Because saying he isn't very knowledgeable in this series when he shows he isn't... Is just a fact. When you are making an argument upgrading a character with lore as extensive as Sonic, you have to be knowledgeable on it to have your arguments hold ground, especially when you are arguing so fervently against someone who is knowledgeable. There's nothing "belittling" with this, dude.
You literally just did it again in that comment. What makes you the authority on who is knowledgeable and who isn't? You can point out a mistake without being a douche. It's as simple as that.

Tone it down.

No, that is the oposite of easier, and it creates a paradox of sonic getting stronger in loop everytimr the events of sonic generations come in the timeline, it doesn't work at all
If we're talking about a loop, shouldn't modern Sonic have gone through the same events? This is clearly a one-off event, not something recurring in the timeline.

If we're talking about a loop, shouldn't modern Sonic have gone through the same events? This is clearly a one-off event, not something recurring in the timeline.
He did went throught the same events, since classic sonic and modern sonic are the same person, i would really like for us to stop talking about this topic here though, it is derail

20230711_140104.jpg

we accept to use it,and what do you mean by that?in what is ''not relaible''
In general, Prima Guides make things up. For example, in their DMC4 guide they stated Nero was born with the Devil Bringer on his right arm, which is false. Even in terms of gameplay they make plenty of mistakes. People in general don't consider the guides very reliable.

Well the thing is, if StW was actually made with Chaos Emerald and Dark Gaia energy, that would actually explain why Perfect Dark Gaia could harm Super Sonic despite seemingly not having anything to do with Chaos Emeralds.

that's for another game,not for sonic,what do you mean?
I mean that Prima Guides are unreliable in general, especially for lore. I wouldn't use them for anything.

I mean, we all know about them just straight up making things up for Mario Galaxy by now. They're simply not reliable as a whole.

Well the thing is, if StW was actually made with Chaos Emerald and Dark Gaia energy, that would actually explain why Perfect Dark Gaia could harm Super Sonic despite seemingly not having anything to do with Chaos Emeralds.
That's kinda why he does actually, it's already on the thread that explained invulnerability

I mean that Prima Guides are unreliable in general, especially for lore. I wouldn't use them for anything.

I mean, we all know about them just straight up making things up for Mario Galaxy by now. They're simply not reliable as a whole.
then why sonic is a exception?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back