• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That depends on how they are inflicting nausea. Usually it is through messing with their mind so probably resistance to mind manipulation.

Sorry I haven't been too active here, peeps. A new Spider-Man CRT I'm working on took up a lot of my time. That aside, I've got a question for you all.

Sonic Topic: What are your hopes for future Sonic games? Whether it's gameplay-wise or story-wise?

ShakeResounding said:
Sorry I haven't been too active here, peeps. A new Spider-Man CRT I'm working on took up a lot of my time. That aside, I've got a question for you all.
Sonic Topic: What are your hopes for future Sonic games? Whether it's gameplay-wise or story-wise?
-Story-wise: More use & development of the cast since we haven't been able to use them since 06 & mobile games

-Story-wise: More stories akin to the Ryan/Jason era with their Marvel-esque tone (Forces tried, but it could've done better)

-Gameplay-wise: Modern Sonic's gameplay mixes the Boost & Adventure formula (You should be able to boost, spin dash, homing attack, light speed dash, etc all at once as Sonic). Using other character's unique abilities to create a variety of gameplay styles instead of constantly changing Sonic's.

-Power-wise: Sonic defeats a ,undoubtedly, planet level being in Base form & beats another Multiverse level being in his Super form w/straight up brute force. No "tArGeT tHaT pArT oF tHe BoDy!", just straight up wailing at em just to put the naysayers of Planet level Base Sonic & Multiverse level Super Sonic to rest. Also, Chaos Control's power is explored more and shown it's absolute potential.

-Story-wise: Tails's "I need to get out of Sonic's shadow" story arc is resolved.

-Story-wise: Sonic crosses over with Mario, Mega Man, Link or Pacman in an official crossover. Not a party game, legit story-based canon crossover that gets mentioned later on.

@DaBoi I agree with a lot of what you said. Other charavters really do need to get time in the spotlight, they have a cast of characters that they just aren't using.

Honestly? Nothing really, i'm very easy to satisfy or not very harsh on Sonic games

I guess story wise Sonic having an adventure alone and developing some new power (or training an old one)? Not sure honestly

Eggman always did have some savage moments in the Archie comics. He always felt like a threat unlike in the games where sometimes he's a threat (blowing half the moon up to prove a point) and sometimes not so much.

Anyways, anyone knows what program(s) was used to make Freedom Planet? I would like my game to be as close as possible in physics to it (the gameplay will be quite different, however).

Gameplay-wise, I want to make a game that´s like Sonic (Aka, fast-paced 2-D Platformer), yet with also some Metroidvania element and as a final touch, some big moves you would only see in Kirby.

I also plan to also take the wiki´s tiering system and actually apply a "law" thing that applies even to everything up to baseline 1-A, allowing the main cast to eventually become OP, equalize stats or turn weak as needed/wanted.

This law is embodified by "superdimensional" rectangles with text, which anyone can check by itself, depending on the text, the power of the wielder is changed, equalized or reduced to.

Those rectangles can also be stacked within a compatible limit, which can lead even to tier 0 (at least in trascendence level) with the right ones used correctly.

That´s also why I plan to name it "Multima Trascendentales"

And yeah I´m the only one working on it right now (especially considering I´m still at school), but any support is appreciated.

Also, I was actually planning to make it have a small crossover with SCP Foundation, but the "owner" of it simply said no unless I turned the whole work into what´s basically "public domain", like the one of the SCP site´s articles.

I plan to circumvent that, however, by simply releasing the SCP stuff separate and under such license (Aka, free DLC), while making the main, original work as copyrighted as normal.

I hope it works and I manage to deal in a good way with the DMCA, however.

Back