• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Xeno) Abilities | DBH Upgrade + Stat Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is primarily to add information to his profile on the abilities already listed. I used a site that carries the info on his card abilities and effects. He should logically have all his DBZ, Xeno, and GT card abilities. He lived through both Z and GT so there's no reason why he wouldn't have those effects in a real battle setting outside of game mechanics. Ones without my own explanation should be pretty self-explanatory. Below are some card effects from the World Mission Game as well as a feat review. I haven't reviewed all of his card effects in this post, but I plan to.

The card effect source: http://carddass.com/dbh/cardlist/index.php?search=true

The Cards

HG5-01.jpg

Unwavering belief
"Negate the effect of changing your charge impact speed. [Permanent]"
He can negate the probability manipulations of others, as we know Charge Impact or CI is a probability hax in DBH.

HG8-11.jpg

Guard drain
"When the Special Move is activated, the damage done to the enemy can be increased. When it bursts super, it takes 1000 guards of the attacking enemy. [every time]"
Steals durability from the enemy and bolsters damage.

HJ1-15.jpg

Extreme battle
"At the start of the round, if your team's HP is 50% or less, the damage done to the enemy will be 1.2 times. [Permanent]
  • Giga pressure unit
  • Decrease the charge impact speed of all your teams and increase the charge impact speed of all enemy teams. [One round only]"
HGD2-01.jpg

Prepared for death
"At the start of the round, if your team's HP is 10% or less, the damage done to the enemy will be tripled. [Permanent]"

JPB-29.jpg

Power to accelerate
"If you win with charge impact, the damage will increase. However, it does not increase more than 2.5 times. [every time]"

JPB-42.jpg

Super Ki bullet that ignores guards
"If you make an attacker after the 3rd round, you will enter sparking mode at the end of your team's attack. Winning Sparking Mode will do super damage to your enemies. Furthermore, when super-sparking, the attacking enemy's guard-1000. [One time only]"

A heart that never gives up
"At the start of the round, if your team's HP is 30% or less, the damage done to the enemy will be 1.5 times. [Permanent]"

JPBC1-01.jpg

Deadly Super Ki
"If you make an attacker after the 4th round, you will enter sparking mode at the end of your team's attack. Winning Sparking Mode will do super damage to your enemies. In addition, super sparking quadruples the damage. [One time only]"

The ultimate super saiyan
"In the 4th round, my charge impact speed slows down. [Permanent]

HGD9-52.jpg

Battle with the strong
"Combat Power At the end of the battle, when the total power of the enemy attacker is higher than the total power of the fellow attackers, your power and guard for that round are tripled, and your team's H energy +1. [every time]
  • Resurrection unit
  • When KO'd by an enemy team's attack, "Resurrection Chance" is activated. If the input is successful, it will be restored on HP1000."
HGD10-CP1.jpg

Outburst fighting spirit
"At the beginning of the third round, he fully recovers his energy."

GDPJ-30.jpg

Special power
"At the start of the round, if your team's HP is 50% or less, your power will double. [Permanent]"

PBS-01.jpg

One move of check
"Only in the first round, the combat power of the enemy team is halved."

HG1-41.jpg

Victory declaration
"If you make it an attacker when you can activate a special move, it will attack the locked-on enemy and negate the enemy's guard and damage reduction effect. [One time only]"
Durability negation or at least a defense bypassing ability that also negates attempts at reducing damage.
  • Increases the chance of Miracle Perfect for all of your team. [Permanent]
HG2-13.jpg

• Negate the damage-up effect of all enemy teams. However, the damage-up effect of burst cannot be negated. [Permanent]
HJ6-50.jpg

Transcendental power
"When the Special Move is activated, the Special Move damage given to the enemy is doubled by the "current number of rounds". [One time only]"
A very massive amp he can give himself through his ki to deal more damage based on how much time has passed.

HJ7-SEC.jpg

Confrontation with strong enemies
"Combat Power At the end of the battle, add the power of the enemy with the highest power to your power only during that round. [every time]"
He can add the power of the strongest foe to his own pool of power during battle rendering foes with greater attack potency weaker regardless.

HGD2-51.jpg

• Return the power of all enemy teams to the initial value.
He can reset enemy power levels back to the initial level of the battle.

HGD3-CP7.jpg

Goku's Freeze Attack
"If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will randomly enter freeze mode when the enemy team attacks. If successful, it will prevent the attack of one enemy, damage the enemy, and permanently reduce the enemy's Special Move damage by 50%. [One time only] [Only one freeze can be activated by the team]"

HGD8-45.jpg

Synchronizing force
"At the end of the first round, your power will increase by "the number of friends (including yourself) of the same battle type as you x 2000". [Permanent]"
A massive buff gained in just his GT SSJ level. He should be able to use this ability in base as he is vastly more powerful in his base than this previous form of his.

JPJ-26.jpg

Special power
"At the start of the round, if your team's HP is 50% or less, your power will double. [Permanent]"

UP3-01.jpg

Quiet anger
"At the start of the round, if your team's HP is 50% or less, you will fully recover your energy. [every time]"

Scaling + Feats

The collection of my sources:

Dark Dragon Balls Disperse- Super Dragon Ball Heroes Chapter 2 pgs. 1-10. The Dark Dragon Balls much like any other Dragon Ball disperse and fly across distances when they separate. The Dark Dragon Balls are no exception to this rule, again they fly this distance. Mechikabura himself, a very intelligent 75+ million-year-old wizard states that they flew beyond space and time. This is proven by them showing up in different eras infused with different beings. Each of these Dragon Balls individually in their ball forms without a host should be slow compared to demon gods, time patrollers, etc. This is backed up by the balls infusing and amping people yet characters in Heroes are still able to react and overwhelm those characters at times. However, it should be noted that Dark Dragon Ball amps are absolutely massive easily bringing Namek Saga Frieza to somewhat comparable to DBH Goku's base. At the very least the characters infused with Dark Dragon Balls should be able to replicate the speed of the individual balls themselves. An Immeasurable speed rating should be considered for DBH characters as a result. Characters like Old Man Mechikabura can one-shot Dark Dragon Ball characters as well. In addition, Dark Shenron, the being brought forth from all 7 Dark Balls was able to physically swat away base Xeno Trunks, safe to say the balls do amplify power especially when their respective dragon is brought forth. If they amplify power from whatever their "beyond time and space" flight feat is then all characters who had a Dark Ball amp and all who scale to them should have the Immeasurable speed.

Last edited:
A few of them seem broken or expired to me.

Second source, Injured base Xeno Trunks and Xeno Vegeta, 1st era dark ball, and 3rd era dark ball are all broken for me.

A few of them seem broken or expired to me.

Second source, Injured base Xeno Trunks and Xeno Vegeta, 1st era dark ball, and 3rd era dark ball are all broken for me.
That's...weird okay I can try finding the scans again, but I don't know what the cause of this is. The scans should be coming through just fine. Thank you for the information.

Alright, I have the stuff on imgur, it's my first time using it so forgive me if it's not to your liking. I'm editing it in now.

The edits are officially in, you should all be able to see the scans via imgur now.

Agree with all of this, though it would be preferred if you summed up all the P&A’s the cards gave.
Ah, I suppose I can do that I figured the explanations for most of them were pretty self-explanatory in the quotes from the card game source. My apologies.

Not sure if we accept those cards, but if we do, then I agree with everything here.
They're all from in-game abilities he has, so I would imagine they would be allowed. If not I can probably make a new post going over scans from the manga/anime and what he does in them, but his in-game abilities should be considered.

If I remember well, Probability Manipulation, is treated as game mechanics here.

As for the speed, a thread will probably come with more details and information. Also the topic's controversial

This should be closed tbh.

Last edited:
didn't we see them use these abilities in the avatar episode that came out recently , grand priest even used his probability manip to make sure the attacks hit and deal damage , so they should probably get their probability manip back

If I remember well, Probability Manipulation, is treated as game mechanics here.

As for the speed, a thread will probably come with more details and information. Also the topic's controversial

Yeah maybe save the speed for a separate thread if you will.

I agree with the things stated in this thread my man. I think the card stuff at least could be added now tbh. Although there are many more speed feats/statements to further prove immeasurable speed, so it may be best to save that discussion for a thread to itself where we include it all.

The probability manipulation on he's profile is consider game mechanics? How does it work

Grand Priest, Yamcha etc. can use their special card abilities in the anime fight, and using your cards in general is a consistent theme every time the avatar is present in various media, so I wouldn't consider them just game mechanics. Should be just as valid as any skill in an rpg that we use.

Grand Priest, Yamcha etc. can use their special card abilities in the anime fight, and using your cards in general is a consistent theme every time the avatar is present in various media, so I wouldn't consider them just game mechanics. Should be just as valid as any skill in an rpg that we use.

Interesting wanna see where this thread goes

Beats profile is vastly unfinished. But it is a huge project to fill it out tbh. After the immeasurable speed thing for heroes is ironed out I may tackle it.

I appreciate all of the responses homies. I plan on making another post in the near future going over a bunch of abilities the characters should logically have. Thank you for showing up and taking the time to review my points.

I agree with the things stated in this thread my man. I think the card stuff at least could be added now tbh. Although there are many more speed feats/statements to further prove immeasurable speed, so it may be best to save that discussion for a thread to itself where we include it all.
Thanks for getting my message and coming through to check it out, I'll be helping out how I can to look at more abilities and resistances the DBH squad should have. I believe Zenkaibattery had even found extra-dimensional statements in the World Mission game. There were 3 "extra-dimensional" missions with one being in Hero Town. I'm still looking for the Japanese version of those scans to make sure the kanji are properly translated. For all we know the difference could be between ko jigen and cho jigen which mean very different things, but they would both be far greater than multiverse+.

Thanks for getting my message and coming through to check it out, I'll be helping out how I can to look at more abilities and resistances the DBH squad should have. I believe Zenkaibattery had even found extra-dimensional statements in the World Mission game. There were 3 "extra-dimensional" missions with one being in Hero Town. I'm still looking for the Japanese version of those scans to make sure the kanji are properly translated. For all we know the difference could be between ko jigen and cho jigen which mean very different things, but they would both be far greater than multiverse+.
These were already rejected in the past, since I remember the thread about them. Or at least, they were dumb enough to use the English scans (which are mistranslations most of the time). Even then thought, I doubt they would fit the wiki standard, because I don't remember them being transcendetal to the cosmology. Even then thought I could be wrong since it's been a while since I played World Mission

It would be very helpful if you could explain why the abilities you have highlighted are significant, since many of them are lacking obvious justifications.

The card abilities in general (as long as they aren't obviously game mechanics) are considered to be valid by this wiki. I'm a little hesitant on the Z/GT cards being included, considering the ambiguous nature of Xeno Goku's timeline, but I'll support it provided that it is made clear on the page that the abilities are taken from said versions of Goku. Immeasurable Speed is a very murky issue, and I would advise holding off for now until a dedicated thread is created.

didn't we see them use these abilities in the avatar episode that came out recently , grand priest even used his probability manip to make sure the attacks hit and deal damage , so they should probably get their probability manip back
Great Priest wasn't using probability manip in that episode, he buffed his allies' attacks.

I believe Zenkaibattery had even found extra-dimensional statements in the World Mission game. There were 3 "extra-dimensional" missions with one being in Hero Town. I'm still looking for the Japanese version of those scans to make sure the kanji are properly translated. For all we know the difference could be between ko jigen and cho jigen which mean very different things, but they would both be far greater than multiverse+.
Those are nothing to do with higher dimensions, little more than what-if versions of events (ie Dabura teaming up with Hoi, Zamasu rescuing Goku Black from Ahms, U6 Mr. Satan bringing in his students to spar with the heroes, etc) and an interlude with Demigra and Mechikabura near the end.

It would be very helpful if you could explain why the abilities you have highlighted are significant, since many of them are lacking obvious justifications.

The card abilities in general (as long as they aren't obviously game mechanics) are considered to be valid by this wiki. I'm a little hesitant on the Z/GT cards being included, considering the ambiguous nature of Xeno Goku's timeline, but I'll support it provided that it is made clear on the page that the abilities are taken from said versions of Goku. Immeasurable Speed is a very murky issue, and I would advise holding off for now until a dedicated thread is created.

Great Priest wasn't using probability manip in that episode, he buffed his allies' attacks.

Those are nothing to do with higher dimensions, little more than what-if versions of events (ie Dabura teaming up with Hoi, Zamasu rescuing Goku Black from Ahms, U6 Mr. Satan bringing in his students to spar with the heroes, etc) and an interlude with Demigra and Mechikabura near the end.
well yamcha used some healing ability soo...

It wasn't healing. The ability in question (they show his card at the beginning of the episode, so we know the specific one he used) was Outstanding Assist, which restores stamina.
isnt that like still a card ability?

and idk man there wounds went away after yamcha did that

Either way they do for a fact use several card abilities in the anime. And we know in media where the avatar participates they consistently make references to them using their cards to summon fighters, and use their abilities at times, I recall they even mention in the story from npc's more than once in world mission that you need to use your cards and their abilities properly, so both the cards and abilities are part of the story and not just game mechanics. Now how we interpret what those abilities translate to in a vs battle, that is where the real discussion is. I think if the OP, or somebody else who is also knowledgeable puts forth suggestions as to what abilities they think each of the rest of those cards translate to on the wiki that would be the next course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back