• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH abilities: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yeah so I looked at the Time Power and Special Ki pages for DBH and there's yet again more questionable stuff I see, so lets get to it.

Concept Hax: So ignoring how more than half of this paragraph long explanation feels like nothing burgers as it just repeats stuff unrelated to Conceptual hax, the only thing that remotely mentions concept hax is the fact that there's a dimension that isn't a part of the world or has a different concept of space and time, which doesn't remotely prove anything about Time Power creating or altering concepts in the first place, especially if it's not a part of the world in the first place so why would this remotely count for time scrolls if it's not a part of the worlds the scrolls maintain? The rest of the scans is just time power sustaining the timelines/dimensions which doesn't remotely help for concept hax, the fact that Janemba is the manifestation of evil, but absolutely nothing about this remotely is elaborated by him being an abstract concept beyond just him being infected by the impurity from souls in the soul cleansing machine, and that it maintains order, which isn't Conceptual hax in the slightest unless it's elaborated to Time Power controlling the concept of order itself.

Law Manipulation: So why exactly is Time Power being scaled to this ability through something Tokitoki himself does? Who's a very unique being due to the fact that his eggs not only create timelines when hatched but he also maintains them constantly unlike other time users who do not remotely have that whatsoever? Especially when he has his own page separate from time power and not even the Supreme Kai of time herself remotely scales to the stuff he specifically does at all? Other than that, the attack being named "law of time" is an obvious name fallacy and you'd need more elaboration on this to be legit "I can control the laws of time", otherwise Android Saga Vegeta would've had 3-A and higher ratings a while ago because of his "Big Bang Attack". This should at best only be time bird specific, and nothing more.

Immortality: Just like with Law hax, why is the main argument for time power users having immortality stemmed completely from Tokitoki? Who's the only one who remotely has any form of statements on his existence being tied to time itself with the lore of him hatching an egg and said egg birthing a new Tokitoki and a new timeline as a result? Same argument with Mechikabura as that's him absorbing the time bird, which is a whole different beast from normal time power. Same with law hax, should exclusively be for time bird at best.

Reality Warping: This is the same arguments in the past which I've refuted before but I'll say this again, nothing there remotely mentions Time Power has reality warping effects, at best it has subjective reality stuff with the "take inner thoughts and make it a real timeline" so that needs to be removed unless there's other scans to better justify this being reality warping.

Data and Info (Type 2): Why is something specifically from Fu remotely scaled to the normal time scrolls when the tokipedia is its own thing specifically? Just saying it's a replica when at no point in the scans does it remotely say they function exactly the same isn't enough evidence for this to remotely cross scale to each other. Same with the Ziku world as nothing remotely mentions it being a world made entirely of data or information, just that it's an online thing you can do in the real world. So unless DBH has some feats of actually affecting the Wi-Fi in our own world, this is not it.

Informational, Nonexistent and Conceptual Erasure: Where's the proof the information itself is being targeted specifically? Especially when nothing in the scans remotely mention that's being erased at all? Same with the Nonexistent timeline as nothing remotely mentions it's being erased at all. As for conceptual erasure I've already tackled that early in this post, this wouldn't remotely count for Conceptual erasure since the stuff being mentioned doesn't have any indication of being actual concepts time power can control.

Void Manipulation: Yeah barely anything here remotely hints at controlling literal nothingness, having an ability to sustain timelines and erase them doesn't automatically mean you get void hax, that's textbook definition NLF where you push the feat to the most extreme with little to no evidence that would be the case at all.

Acausality Negation: Does this get remotely elaborated to where they're susceptible to changes in time? Because being "dragged back into time" is too vague in of itself without much elaboration.

Regeneration and Regen/Immortality Negation: Gonna be tackling both of these at the same time to avoid a bit of redundancy. What part of this scan remotely implies regeneration? Especially when Goku commented on how "everything turned back to how it was", adding the context on how Time Power is capable of creating entire realities and sustaining them or restoring them back to normal, all of this just screams Creation and not regeneration, otherwise that would've been specified in the first place, ESPECIALLY on a high godly level with all of these different types as again, nothing about this is remotely ever stated. In regards for regen negation, where is it remotely implied it can do the exact same thing the Universe seed does? Especially when time power users lose to dark ki users in the past like with Chronoa being controlled by dark ki so it's obviously not the absolute strongest thing ever. Also nothing remotely mentioned about time power being able to kill beings that are already dead so this isn't really helping here.

Precognition: So knowing that supreme kai of times have their own physiology with their own abilities, how is this a Time Power thing and not a Supreme Kai thing when the only reference point is Agios, who is a supreme kai of time in the first place? This should just be a Supreme Kai thing only unless there's other evidence of time users being able to see into the future like this.

Paralysis Inducement: The fact that the freezing ability is specifically a time stop ability doesn't make this paralysis inducement, it's just timestop simple as that, don't really get why this was pushed.

Vector Manipulation: If it being stated as directional manipulation of space time is all that there then I'm not seeing it, especially given Direction's not remotely close to what a Vector is in the first place.

Death Manipulation: Why is the name of the attack being called an instant kill move a justification for Death hax? Especially when we literally see it delete someone, which is NOT what Death Hax is supposed to be? Unless there's actual explicit statements of time power being able to inflict death, this needs to go.

Text Manipulation: Ignoring how hardly any of the scans here remotely mention anything about text existing in the scrolls, let alone being manipulated easily, the only scan I've remotely seen to imply text existing is this set of scans, which is taking the word "plot" for the summary of what happens in the story of the game itself, and somehow extrapolate it to the "text" of the time scrolls itself just because it has a visual look of the time scrolls, ignoring how video game plot summaries exist in any game with a plot to begin with so this isn't remotely an argument to make. So this ability needs to be removed for how much of a stretch it is unless other scans are provided to explain this.

Dimensional Manipulation: This is not Dimensional Manipulation, period, nothing about this remotely mentions controlling and warping dimensional planes like how the page itself suggests, it's just the old Higher Dimensional Manipulation argument and I don't get why this got added back in the first place.

Causality and Probability Manipulation: What about the history being made of event connected into a flow remotely translate into causality manipulation? Especially when nothing remotely mentions them warping cause and effect to achieve their desired outcomes, same with probability hax as mentioning "possibilities" isn't remotely an argument unless they're actually manipulating the actual probability of something happening from 10% to 50% chance of happening. The latter also applies to Demon God Power as well since it's using the same argument with no elaboration on controlling the chances of outcomes happening.

Resistance to Dimensional Travel, Teleportation and Time Travel: How in the world is any of this abilities that can be resisted against? Because none of these abilities are by design something to be resisted, BFR is the only thing you can argue can be resisted when you're forcing someone to be warped somewhere else, these are abilities you use on yourself to get to a place, so it doesn't make any sense, this needs to go.

DARK KI USERS:
Reality Warping:
Why is space-time being warped being extrapolated to being reality warping again? Especially with no mention of that this looks like a stretch unless anything additional is added for context.

Causality Manipulation: Ignoring how half of this is just more space time warping and one scan stretching with how they mention the flow of events, but some of the scans is literally using both time power and dark ki at the same time in order to pull it off, so this wouldn't scale to dark ki alone, just the fusion.

Law and Physics Manipulation: I feel like a broken record for how many times I have to repeat this, especially in the past CRTs but this literally is NOT Dark Ki alone, it's both time power and dark ki being able to do this, the fact one of the scans highlight it being done with both abilities makes this addition baffling to me, this needs to go.

Agree: 5 @Planck69 @Maverick_Zero_X (both believes causality and vector hax is ok, rest agrees with the OP), @DarkDragonMedeus (agrees with the traversal resistance going away), @KingTempest, @Emirp sumitpo

Disagree: 1 @DarkDragonMedeus (agrees with Profectus’ original points)

Last edited:
Having discussed many of these with you beforehand, I heavily agree. I will provide my own arguments, if time permits; Though, two things I can say right now are 1. Resistance to teleportation and the like is obviously bunk because Goku and co can still use instant transmission just fine, and 2. Nothing really indicates that simply having time power lets one passively come back from erasure; It seems to be a matter of using time power on other things to undo erasure, which is explicitly NOT regeneration.

So why exactly is Time Power being scaled to this ability through something Tokitoki himself does
He’s made of time power
Reality Warping: This is the same arguments in the past which I've refuted before but I'll say this again, nothing there remotely mentions Time Power has reality warping effects, at best it has subjective reality stuff with the "take inner thoughts and make it a real timeline" so that needs to be removed unless there's other scans to better justify this being reality warping
Humans can warp reality by existing (gravity), it’s really nothing special. But yeah maybe Subjective Reality fits better.
Just saying it's a replica
“an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale.”
screams Creation
And healing?
Because being "dragged back into time" is too vague in of itself without much elaboration.
Isn’t vague
Dimensional Manipulation: This is not Dimensional Manipulation, period, nothing about this remotely mentions controlling and warping dimensional planes like how the page itself suggests, it's just the old Higher Dimensional Manipulation argument and I don't get why this got added back in the first place.
I’m not sure if just affecting higher-D stuff falls under this ability or not. If it doesn’t then I suppose it can go.
Why is space-time being warped being extrapolated to being reality warping again?
Space-time is reality and it’s being warped thus it’s reality warping….
but some of the scans is literally using both time power and dark ki at the same time in order to pull it off, so this wouldn't scale to dark ki alone, just the fusion.
Yeah the fusion of TP and dark ki should get its own tabber.

Resistance to Dimensional Travel, Teleportation and Time Travel: How in the world is any of this abilities that can be resisted against? Because none of these abilities are by design something to be resisted, BFR is the only thing you can argue can be resisted when you're forcing someone to be warped somewhere else, these are abilities you use on yourself to get to a place, so it doesn't make any sense, this needs to go.
I will say real quick I at least agree with the removal of this part; none of those are attacks in themselves. Resisting Dimensional travel isn't really a thing as RD isn't an attack element. Though it can be used for ranged attacks, it's nothing that needs any resistances and raw speed and/or stuff like precognition or good Ki sense are more than enough. Teleportation isn't an attack, though reacting to teleported attacks is something really good speed and especially infinite speed being more than enough. Resisting time travel just sounds either Acausality if it's resisting effects that happened in the past. Or reacting to an attack in the past is something Immeasurable speed characters are more than capable of.

Bottomline, they're hardly resistances + at best, are all things Immeasurable speed ratings would make all useless anyway. I will wait for more for and against the grain statements before commenting on the rest.

@Greenshifter Which is something that isn't the case for someone like Chronoa, on top of having his own page due to his unique existence so this doesn't really refute my point that it's a tokitoki thing specifically.

Where does it say on a smaller scale? Because I'm not seeing it in the scans here, plus it's specifically something Fu made, so why would it scale to other time scrolls when the tokipedia is something specific to him?

Did you skim over the part where I point out Goku flat out said everything turned back to how it was? Because that doesn't really help the case here, plus even if it's just healing, that still proves my point that it's not regeneration on any of these levels to begin with.

Not an argument, elaborate on how it's not vague and if they ever expand on what happens when they're dragged back into time, especially when the demons can easily live in the crack of time which is disconnected from time itself?

Just affecting higher D stuff doesn't count anymore, you need actual showings of controlling and warping dimensional planes itself, that argument was only valid for the old Higher Dimensional Manipulation page.

So by this logic anyone that can control space and time just has reality warping by default? Cause that's a big NLF to make for just space time warping and extending it to several other abilities.

Yeah so I looked at the Time Power and Special Ki pages for DBH and there's yet again more questionable stuff I see, so lets get to it.

Concept Hax: So ignoring how more than half of this paragraph long explanation feels like nothing burgers as it just repeats stuff unrelated to Conceptual hax, the only thing that remotely mentions concept hax is the fact that there's a dimension that isn't a part of the world or has a different concept of space and time, which doesn't remotely prove anything about Time Power creating or altering concepts in the first place, especially if it's not a part of the world in the first place so why would this remotely count for time scrolls if it's not a part of the worlds the scrolls maintain? The rest of the scans is just time power sustaining the timelines/dimensions which doesn't remotely help for concept hax, the fact that Janemba is the manifestation of evil, but absolutely nothing about this remotely is elaborated by him being an abstract concept beyond just him being infected by the impurity from souls in the soul cleansing machine, and that it maintains order, which isn't Conceptual hax in the slightest unless it's elaborated to Time Power controlling the concept of order itself.

Law Manipulation: So why exactly is Time Power being scaled to this ability through something Tokitoki himself does? Who's a very unique being due to the fact that his eggs not only create timelines when hatched but he also maintains them constantly unlike other time users who do not remotely have that whatsoever? Especially when he has his own page separate from time power and not even the Supreme Kai of time herself remotely scales to the stuff he specifically does at all? Other than that, the attack being named "law of time" is an obvious name fallacy and you'd need more elaboration on this to be legit "I can control the laws of time", otherwise Android Saga Vegeta would've had 3-A and higher ratings a while ago because of his "Big Bang Attack". This should at best only be time bird specific, and nothing more.

Immortality: Just like with Law hax, why is the main argument for time power users having immortality stemmed completely from Tokitoki? Who's the only one who remotely has any form of statements on his existence being tied to time itself with the lore of him hatching an egg and said egg birthing a new Tokitoki and a new timeline as a result? Same argument with Mechikabura as that's him absorbing the time bird, which is a whole different beast from normal time power. Same with law hax, should exclusively be for time bird at best.

Reality Warping: This is the same arguments in the past which I've refuted before but I'll say this again, nothing there remotely mentions Time Power has reality warping effects, at best it has subjective reality stuff with the "take inner thoughts and make it a real timeline" so that needs to be removed unless there's other scans to better justify this being reality warping.

Data and Info (Type 2): Why is something specifically from Fu remotely scaled to the normal time scrolls when the tokipedia is its own thing specifically? Just saying it's a replica when at no point in the scans does it remotely say they function exactly the same isn't enough evidence for this to remotely cross scale to each other. Same with the Ziku world as nothing remotely mentions it being a world made entirely of data or information, just that it's an online thing you can do in the real world. So unless DBH has some feats of actually affecting the Wi-Fi in our own world, this is not it.

Informational, Nonexistent and Conceptual Erasure: Where's the proof the information itself is being targeted specifically? Especially when nothing in the scans remotely mention that's being erased at all? Same with the Nonexistent timeline as nothing remotely mentions it's being erased at all. As for conceptual erasure I've already tackled that early in this post, this wouldn't remotely count for Conceptual erasure since the stuff being mentioned doesn't have any indication of being actual concepts time power can control.

Void Manipulation: Yeah barely anything here remotely hints at controlling literal nothingness, having an ability to sustain timelines and erase them doesn't automatically mean you get void hax, that's textbook definition NLF where you push the feat to the most extreme with little to no evidence that would be the case at all.

Acausality Negation: Does this get remotely elaborated to where they're susceptible to changes in time? Because being "dragged back into time" is too vague in of itself without much elaboration.

Regeneration and Regen/Immortality Negation: Gonna be tackling both of these at the same time to avoid a bit of redundancy. What part of this scan remotely implies regeneration? Especially when Goku commented on how "everything turned back to how it was", adding the context on how Time Power is capable of creating entire realities and sustaining them or restoring them back to normal, all of this just screams Creation and not regeneration, otherwise that would've been specified in the first place, ESPECIALLY on a high godly level with all of these different types as again, nothing about this is remotely ever stated. In regards for regen negation, where is it remotely implied it can do the exact same thing the Universe seed does? Especially when time power users lose to dark ki users in the past like with Chronoa being controlled by dark ki so it's obviously not the absolute strongest thing ever. Also nothing remotely mentioned about time power being able to kill beings that are already dead so this isn't really helping here.

Precognition: So knowing that supreme kai of times have their own physiology with their own abilities, how is this a Time Power thing and not a Supreme Kai thing when the only reference point is Agios, who is a supreme kai of time in the first place? This should just be a Supreme Kai thing only unless there's other evidence of time users being able to see into the future like this.

Paralysis Inducement: The fact that the freezing ability is specifically a time stop ability doesn't make this paralysis inducement, it's just timestop simple as that, don't really get why this was pushed.

Vector Manipulation: If it being stated as directional manipulation of space time is all that there then I'm not seeing it, especially given Direction's not remotely close to what a Vector is in the first place.

Death Manipulation: Why is the name of the attack being called an instant kill move a justification for Death hax? Especially when we literally see it delete someone, which is NOT what Death Hax is supposed to be? Unless there's actual explicit statements of time power being able to inflict death, this needs to go.

Text Manipulation: Ignoring how hardly any of the scans here remotely mention anything about text existing in the scrolls, let alone being manipulated easily, the only scan I've remotely seen to imply text existing is this set of scans, which is taking the word "plot" for the summary of what happens in the story of the game itself, and somehow extrapolate it to the "text" of the time scrolls itself just because it has a visual look of the time scrolls, ignoring how video game plot summaries exist in any game with a plot to begin with so this isn't remotely an argument to make. So this ability needs to be removed for how much of a stretch it is unless other scans are provided to explain this.

Causality and Probability Manipulation: What about the history being made of event connected into a flow remotely translate into causality manipulation? Especially when nothing remotely mentions them warping cause and effect to achieve their desired outcomes, same with probability hax as mentioning "possibilities" isn't remotely an argument unless they're actually manipulating the actual probability of something happening from 10% to 50% chance of happening. The latter also applies to Demon God Power as well since it's using the same argument with no elaboration on controlling the chances of outcomes happening.

DARK KI USERS:
Reality Warping:
Why is space-time being warped being extrapolated to being reality warping again? Especially with no mention of that this looks like a stretch unless anything additional is added for context.

Causality Manipulation: Ignoring how half of this is just more space time warping and one scan stretching with how they mention the flow of events, but some of the scans is literally using both time power and dark ki at the same time in order to pull it off, so this wouldn't scale to dark ki alone, just the fusion.

Law and Physics Manipulation: I feel like a broken record for how many times I have to repeat this, especially in the past CRTs but this literally is NOT Dark Ki alone, it's both time power and dark ki being able to do this, the fact one of the scans highlight it being done with both abilities makes this addition baffling to me, this needs to go.
Not gonna respond to everything for now, but I’ll discuss some of this.

Immortality it doesn’t say on the page that all TP users have immortality, but it’s listed under power bestowal because they can bless and help others by constantly restoring them, or granting them eternal life,

The Ziku World and Tokipedia are not the same. Ziku World is just another history. Tokipedia is also literally stated to be a replica, but just not that it’s stated to be completely accurate to it because it’s literally Fu’s own version of the Book of Beginning and End A.K.A the time scroll. Yes, book of beginning and end refers to time scroll.

Data and Information Manipulation (Type 2) I already addressed this point above ^, it literally does it’s built by data/information and it’s stated that it makes the boundaries of the world.

Informational and Conceptual NEP erasure first off all Time Power doesn’t have informational non existence erasure it has aspect 5 and 2 which are conceptual and other (history). The reason time power has historical nonexistence erasure is because it can erase all types of histories and the non-existent history is a non-existent one. The non-existent history also being recorded in a time scroll, along with the WoV and Subspace which is devoid of the concept of space. The time scroll can also store erased timelines too.

Acausality Negation yeah he turns into a kid.

Regeneration and Regen/Immortality Negation That’s restoration and characters can nullify the restoration ability. Also, keysword being amped by time power being able to TPU’s high godly regen.

Death Manipulation It’s not the name of the attack that’s instakill it’s just stated to be an instakill move in it’s description.

Text Manipulation I’m not sure how you missed it but, it’s literally stated to be text where everything in history is written down.

Causality and Law Manip there’s a literal note on the page explaining why. To quote the note “It should be noted that with these scans one can say that the combined power of Dark Ki and Time Power distorted the laws, physics and histories of both the Copy Universe and the Real Universe, forcing a rule upon both universes. However, Whis directly said that the God Bird's power, which is Time Power, was only responsible for speeding up the creation of the Copy Universe, with even Fu confirming this by saying that originally the birth of the Copy Universe would have taken a long time, and "something" forced it. Thus, this proves that the laws, physics and histories distortion feat is entirely the work of Dark Demon Realm Power or Dark Ki; Time Power only speeding up the creation of the Copy Universe”

edit: I didn’t think it’d look like that if I used > and I can’t fix it now mb

I'll tackle vector manipulation stuff..you do realize that Directions are literally part of what a vector is? Vectors are literally magnitude and directions.
And directional manipulation of space time manipulates the direction of space time. So this is just kinda flat out wrong.
The very page itself calls vectors magnitude and directions.
As for Paralysis inducement, Time freeze freezes time, body and one's consciousness

Last edited:
Let me try and get a few out of the way.
This has been revisited multiple times in the past, hence why there's a note explaining it in the Special Ki Manipulation page. Time power was only responsible for speeding up the copy-universe's creation, this fact being reiterated by Fu himself.
The main justification is that Dark Shenron's aura could manipulate history in manner that forced impossible events to emerge into existence. For example, warriors like SSJ4 Bardock spawned into existence, with the cosmically aware Chronoa confirming that such was an "impossible event" and the spread of dark ki would create more "impossible warriors." You can't argue this is something like creation/summoning/life manipulation as these impossible events are explicitly caused through divisions in space-time. This is textbook causality manipulation. From what I recall, you had spent 4 months debating this with Dragon Ball supporters, with most of your concerns being "how do we know that Bardock achieving SSJ4 was impossible in the technical sense," but causality manipulation ended up getting accepted anyways. Do you have new concerns to raise? It doesn't make sense to re-introduce this subject without new context, otherwise nothing prevents this from turning into another 4-months long conversation.
Reality Warping: Why is space-time being warped being extrapolated to being reality warping again? Especially with no mention of that this looks like a stretch unless anything additional is added for context.
While most of the scans used are indeed just space-time stuff and not necessarily remaking reality, you're forgetting that the Dark Shenron feat mentioned above was used in the justifications, which confirms that dark ki users can create divisions in space-time and causality to force history as a whole to run along distinct courses. There's also the copy universe feat, which as I explain in my first paragraph, was the product of dark ki alone.
It's described as the directional manipulation of space-time. A vector has direction and magnitude. The fact that Aeos is increasing the physical pressure of the air/gravity means she's indisputably manipulating its magnitude and not just directionality.

This has been revisited multiple times in the past, hence why there's a note explaining it in the Special Ki Manipulation page. Time power was only responsible for speeding up the copy-universe's creation, this fact being reiterated by Fu himself.

The main justification is that Dark Shenron's aura could manipulate history in manner that forced impossible events to emerge into existence. For example, warriors like SSJ4 Bardock spawned into existence, with the cosmically aware Chronoa confirming that such was an "impossible event" and the spread of dark ki would create more "impossible warriors." You can't argue this is something like creation/summoning/life manipulation as these impossible events are explicitly caused through divisions in space-time. This is textbook causality manipulation. From what I recall, you had spent 4 months debating this with Dragon Ball supporters, with most of your concerns being "how do we know that Bardock achieving SSJ4 was impossible in the technical sense," but causality manipulation ended up getting accepted anyways. Do you have new concerns to raise? It doesn't make sense to re-introduce this subject without new context, otherwise nothing prevents this from turning into another 4-months long conversation.

While most of the scans used are indeed just space-time stuff and not necessarily remaking reality, you're forgetting that the Dark Shenron feat mentioned above was used in the justifications, which confirms that dark ki users can create divisions in space-time and causality to force history as a whole to run along distinct courses. There's also the copy universe feat, which as I explain in my first paragraph, was the product of dark ki alone.

It's described as the directional manipulation of space-time. A vector has direction and magnitude. The fact that Aeos is increasing the physical pressure of the air/gravity means she's indisputably manipulating its magnitude and not just directionality.
This is exactly what i was thinking about. Its way simple this way when you combine all the scans regarding Time Power as to being the force that spawned the entire History from a fundamental standpoint.

Okay, ignoring the inherent absurdity of "above baseline teleportation", teleportation isn't even something you can resist. It's something you use to benefit yourself; Resisting it is like resisting healing or statistics amplification.
In fairness, its entirely possible to resist the application of other abilities to yourself even if beneficial. The latter two are things I've actually seen being resisted in fact, weird as it is.

This just says time power will speed up the process, not that it's exclusively doing that. There's nothing indicating that dark ki by itself could accomplish the same effects, even when accounting for the extra time it'd take.
Literally everything you listed can be considered a separate ability (and is listed as a separate ability, for the record). There's no reason to slap reality warping on there too.
The fact that Aeos is increasing the physical pressure of the air/gravity means she's indisputably manipulating its magnitude and not just directionality.
Air pressure/gravity manipulation
"Yeah this is textbook vector manipulation"
???

I'm tired so I'll reply more later if Glass doesn't beat me to it.

Have no major problems with this and it kinda solves some problems with DBH that I have but.
Shouldn't this be changed to time based EE since it seems to be implied that they're being erased by having their time taken away from them.

I think it would be better for both sides if the DBH supporters worked together in the discussion thread and have 1 person respond with the counter arguments than 4-5 people all just jumping in sporadically against Glassman.
This only happens when there's Dragon Ball, lol

I don't see a basis for any of the supposed removals at the moment, they seem to be based on misinterpretations/incredulity.

I remember a few years ago the removal of things like casualty manip being fishy, and these arguements seem to be cut from the same cloth, so for now mark me down as disagree with the OP.

You are welcome to correct any misinterpretations. Else, the disagreement comes off as doing so for the sake of it.
Profuctus' post summarizes my thoughts. It's fine for you to think that but I saw a post about not ganging up on the OP so I was going to let the Heros experts do the talking and I would keep my own thoughts brief.

I should have made myself a bit clearer. I would like to see more parts of this scan please. What did TokiToki interfere with? His plans or nature etc etc
Nature. Demons exist outside of time. He also states Toki Toki made him look like a kid

Regarding this scan: I’m gonna read it out since people are still trying to argue against it. Whis says

”There is a possibility for the creation of a Universe.”

Then, he says “AND IF you use the ‘God Bird’s‘ power in that time you can also drastically reduce the time it takes to do all of this.”

This is the verbatim statement he literally says that if you use the God Bird’s power in THAT time of the creation of the Universe you drastically reduce the time. This is also reaffirmed by Fu, as the God Bird’s power forced the creation of the universe to happen faster.

You are welcome to correct any misinterpretations. Else, the disagreement comes off as doing so for the sake of it.
Do you still agree with the OP entirely after some of the arguments that have been laid out?

I suppose I'm neutral to Causality Manipulation and Vector Manipulation removal now. The rest I still agree with.
I see what makes you agree that Copy Universe was formed by both Time Power and Dark Ki. If you don’t mind me asking. Since in the scan above I showed that Whis states that it only sped it up the process, but Dark Ki was still the thing that formed it.

I see what makes you agree that Copy Universe was formed by both Time Power and Dark Ki. If you don’t mind me asking. Since in the scan above I showed that Whis states that it only sped it up the process, but Dark Ki was still the thing that formed it.
I mean fair but I feel like people got off on a tangent about that because... this is Creation (and maybe Space-time Manipulation if you stretch it). I'm failing to see why this is Law Manipulation or Physics Manipulation in the first place since to my understanding, we don't slap that onto timeline creation to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back