• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH abilities: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like that's something that should've been mentioned near the start of the thread rather than spontaneously bringing it up at the thread's conclusion

can anyone summarize what was accepted to be removed? iirc there was some abilities that were accepted as ok to stay, altho i don't remember which

@omegabronic Text manipulation and nonexistent erasure for time power stays, Causality hax stays for dark ki though it’s gonna be prep time at best, and wouldn’t scale to resistances. Everything else is getting removed

Given the lack of evidence of controlling events to the extent of actual warping cause and effect, it’s going away.

Yeah, I'm with Ice, Profectus & SuperSonicTL on this one. Especially with the Tokipedia and Time Scroll cross-scaling and Ziku World stuff (shocking I know). The only thing I'll say for now is that I find the causality manip removal attempt odd since they have direct feats of changing outcomes and manipulating events like the Time Egg changing Dabura's outcome so he didn't get gobbled up by Buu or Chronoa directly adjusting history with her Time Power to remove the events of their presence/intervention in that history.

And with that, my work here is done. I return to the Void.
Also this time power has shown changing events to I don't think anyone has debunked this

But to revert the universe to its initial condition, Fuu would have to undo all the events that had transpired up until that point.
Not unless the past itself was altered, like with the Super Genesis Wave in Sonic which altered events across the past, present, and future.

Yeah, this seems just like time hax to me.

@segetero yeah that’s just more time hax, not causality hax, same with that new scan, that just sounds more like memory hax than causality hax if they’re wiping away memories more than rewriting entire events.

Pretty sure it was already decided by admins and the main scalers that the changes has been accepted and will be implimented (most of them), and the main DB scalers will open a new CRT in the future to try to get back what was lost. I think it may be best to just close this CRT for now.

And it’s not really elaborated on how she’s doing it in the first place to assume it’s causality hax, her saying she’d wipe the memories of those who remember seeing them tells me it’s more memory hax than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back