• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH abilities: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Made out of Time Power"

"What is the proof for power nulling from it?"

24-02-04_17-07-19-318.jpg
wow i wonder if the guys who can all sense ki saying that it's tokitoki's ki is sealing their powers might be implying that tokitoki's ki is responsible here and not time power. guess we'll never know for sure.
o2S2h7x.jpeg

wow i wonder if the guys who can all sense ki saying that it's tokitoki's ki is sealing their powers might be implying that tokitoki's ki is responsible here and not time power. guess we'll never know for sure.
o2S2h7x.jpeg

Sorry to burst out your bubbles but the image also says that they refer to it as Bird of Calamity's ki in contrast to Bird of Time's ki. Again, you can't prove what form of ki they are referring to as they could also imply that it's his special ki not to mention they found about what kind of bird it is later and this is some peak gaslighting moment.

Anyone got the short summary of the arguments from both sides at this point? I'll take a look myself at what's currently being argued. Right now for the life of me I can't really tell what's been argued at the moment.

Anyone got the short summary of the arguments from both sides at this point? I'll take a look myself at what's currently being argued. Right now for the life of me I can't really tell what's been argued at the moment.
These are my two posts regarding the conceptual manipulation.
Sorry to burst out your bubbles but the image also says that they refer to it as Bird of Calamity's ki in contrast to Bird of Time's ki. Again, you can't prove what form of ki they are referring to as they could also imply that it's his special ki not to mention they found about what kind of bird it is later and this is some peak gaslighting moment.
The form of Ki doesn't matter. The point remains that it IS Ki, which is very obviously not Time Power.

Isn't it also accepted that Ki literally negates abilities from lesser characters? From what I'm seeing here this could simply be a result of Toki-Toki having higher Ki and thus negating their abilities. Also I feel like this is massive shift of the burden of proof onto Fujiwara. It isn't up to her to prove a negative, it's up to the supporters to prove specifcally that time manipulation was used to negate their abilities.

Ki Nullification is a thing after all and from what I'm seeing there isn't any explicit statements that Toki-Toki used time manipulation in this instance.

Fuji's linked her main arguments, so what we need now is a compilation of the arguments against the removal. We're also apparently waiting for Viet to provide arguments as well.

Okay sooo... From what i gathered apparently. The "ki" Toki-Toki used perhaps could've been Light Factor in contrast to Dark Factor that is also referred to as "ki" that Dogi-Dogi used. Especially given there are parallels we seen from both Time Birds anyway.

Either that or TP seems to be referred to as ki as well otherwise its all illogical to me. But again, i let DBH folks to solve out and they better explain in detail.

Last edited:
Okay sooo... From what i gathered apparently. The "ki" Toki-Toki used perhaps could've been Light Factor in contrast to Dark Factor that is also referred to as "ki" that Dogi-Dogi used. Especially given there are parallels we seen from both Time Birds anyway.

Either that or TP seems to be referred to as ki as well otherwise its all illogical to me. But again, i let DBH folks to solve out and they better explain in detail.
"perhaps could've been" is an open admission that what you're suggesting amounts to nothing more than headcanon, unless there is evidence to your claim (which, if there is, I'm not sure why you didn't post it).

"perhaps could've been" is an open admission that what you're suggesting amounts to nothing more than headcanon, unless there is evidence to your claim (which, if there is, I'm not sure why you didn't post it).

I can't say much on this matter given DBH supporters told me specifically that they are handling this matter themselves so i refrain for now and from there talks, i assumed this should be the case which is why i'll wait either for ICE or Viet to clear this up.

That said I’m not opposed to Toki-Toki giving himself ki to then use said ki to powernull the GoDs. But since this is quite extensive reasoning I can understand why Time Power was misinterpreted as being Toki-Toki’s ki/assuming that the GoDs were wrong, so thanks for pointing that out Fuji

@Ottavio_Merluzzo I assume you’re referring to the Nonexistent erasure and text manipulation? Cause those can stay. The rest aside from Causality hax is being contested atm.
Speaking of Causality hax:
As in, both Time Power and Dark Ki on their own keep it?
The stuff that should stay should be crossed out in the OP IMO to make things clearer.

Also, will the causality/fate hax of Time Power still affect Type 1 & 4 Acausals or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back