• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku fights the God of Thunder (12-16-0).

@Dragmor He was amped against Sentry twice in one battle

Using a comedy comic as a way to disprove my post quit with these redundant arguments they go nowhere.

Is it though? Goku was said to be 600 Kilofoe earlier last I checked. Thor is 362 Kilofoe and Sentry is one Megafoe

False. I stated that the gap between Thir and Sentry is only 3x, so matching blows with someone that much stronger isn't out of the question, so you using it as an outlier is false.

These outlier arguments need to stop, they are useless

Schnee One said:
He was amped against Sentry twice in one battle

Using a comedy comic as a way to disprove my post quit with these redundant arguments they go nowhere.

Is it though? Goku was said to be 600 Kilofoe earlier last I checked. Thor is 362 Kilofoe and Sentry is one Megafoe

False. I stated that the gap between Thir and Sentry is only 3x, so matching blows with someone that much stronger isn't out of the question, so you using it as an outlier is false.

Use the value you want, I mean it's hard to assign one lmao. Both the 600 and 1.3k are legit.

EmperorRorepme said:
Going Thor FRA. Seems like Goku has the AP advantage but Thor has the skill and experience advantage, stamina advantage and hax he'd be willing to use if he needs to.
Stamina is only relevant when characters are evenly matched which is not the case. Goku can fight for days which this won't last for even an hour best case considering how fast they are.

Skill advantage is highly debatable, and "years of experience" don't matter when Goku surpassed people like Beerus who are hundreds of millions of years old lol. Most of his hax has also been established as Ooc and some such as warrior's madness would even put him in a disadvantage.

Goku also has Analytical prediction and teleportation which Thor doesn't have an answer for AFAIK.

I can't use the value I want because people will disagree and use their own

There needs to be a consensus

Then the gap between Thor and Goku being larger then the one between Thor and Sentry is false.

In ss1 he's 640 with big Low ball, while Thor is 390. And can get 8x stronger with SS3 so yeah.

Schnee One said:
Then the gap between Thor and Goku being larger then the one between Thor and Sentry is false.
This

Seriously, I can accept (with difficulty) multipliers and scaling closing the gap, but I straight up in good conscience say that Goku winds up with any power advantage when the feat he scales to is literally 400x weaker, if not more. It's not fair.

So I am almost positive that this fight is gonna start with CQC/H2H. Thats exactly how these guys are IC. Thor will begin with the AP advantage and Goku will either start with SSJ from the jump or gradually make his way up the AP chain with possibly incorporating SSJ2 and SSJ3 in the mix. Thor is a skilled combatant but I think Goku's fighting style gives him a bit of an advantage. Since SSJ is gonna be Goku's goto I think this fight depends on just how bad Goku gets damaged from Mjolnir. If Goku gets hit with and eats/tanks an attack right off the back or dodges an attack that he knows would more than likely have done massive damage he is gonna jump to SSJ2 or SSJ3 and finish the battle quickly. If Thor and Goku play around with each other I think Thor can catch Goku off guard with a suprise attack but I don't really see that.

Overall I am gonna vote Goku via higher SSJ forms and enough skill and common sense to not take Thor's heavier attacks by ITing out of the way. 7/10 win for him at most

SSJ is accepted as 40x tho. As a conseus SSJ2 and 3 were accepted as at least 2x their respective lesser forms as well.

Schnee One said:
@Dragmor He was amped against Sentry twice in one battle

That comedy comics is as valid as what you were trying to say with the sorbet thing.

It is, Goku in SSJ1 is at 640 kilofoe and he can go to SSJ3, which we recognize as 8 time SSJ last time i checked, leaving Goku with at least a 10 time power gap instead of a 3 time gap that Thor supposedly had against Sentry according to you

And i stated that if it's such a small gap, it can't be used to say Thor would win because of it because the gap with Goku is much bigger.

I never said it was an outlier, i said you were overplaying the role absorption had in that event.

So seems to me like the absorption argument isn't valid either way unless the scailing get changed or something.

Is that a Saiyan Multiplier?

Cause that's moot if so, you need to make a CRT for those to be accepted

Ehhh but SSJ is literally accepted as 40x. Because SSJ Goku = 100% Frieza >>>> x20 Goku = 50% Frieza >>>> Base Goku.

Omegas03 said:
SSJ is accepted as 40x tho. As a conseus SSJ2 and 3 were accepted as at least 2x their respective lesser forms as well.
I was told by a staff member that 50x was also accepted now and every thread i checked had SSJ3 as 8 time SSJ1, not sure about SSJ2 though.

@Dragomer

Sorbet wasn't "Comedy" it was used to create drama as our main hero was on the brink of death, this is a moot argument anyway.

Saiyan Multipliers are not accepted.

The gap may very well be larger, but you are saying that little energy cannot be used to close a gap when that was in fact the case

You literally compared Thor with absorbtion trading blows with Sentry with Fantastic Four trading blows with molecule man.

I was told by a staff member that 50x was also accepted now and every thread i checked had SSJ3 as 8 time SSJ1, not sure about SSJ2 though.

Well, apparently they are.

The multipliers have been used in every thread I've seen. SS has been accepted as 40-50x and SS3 is 8 times.

The scaling chain has been laid out multiple times.

Then we need to fix the multiplier page

If someone can link the CRT where we revised it, I would appreciate it.

Schnee One said:
@Dragomer
Sorbet wasn't "Comedy" it was used to create drama as our main hero was on the brink of death, this is a moot argument anyway.

Saiyan Multipliers are not accepted.

The gap may very well be larger, but you are saying that little energy cannot be used to close a gap when that was in fact the case

You literally compared Thor with absorbtion trading blows with Sentry with Fantastic Four trading blows with molecule man.
Doesn't change that trying to use it as some kind of inconsistency is as valid as using the comedy comics seriously.

The ones said in the daizenshuu aren't, yes but the multiple threads about how strong SSJ1 and SSJ3 were all gave the same answer : between at least 40 and 50x for SSJ and 8 for SSJ3, simple as that, those are the numbers this wiki accept everytime i asked.

I'm still saying you're overplaying the role of absorption but either way it couldn't fully close a 3x gap according to you so i don't see how it would close the gap here.

The Fantastic Four trading blow with molecule man happened multiple time, those were not outliers, there was just a greater context behind it than just 'AP' or whatever, that was my point, you can't overplay one factor in the situation or you end up with nonsense.

Oh my god drop this outlier argument already, this isn't helpful.

SSJ multipliers are not accepted, as stated on the page, if you can link it and make a CRT to get that page adjusted, I will immediately say I was wrong.

And I'm saying it's being lowballed as a little energy covered a 3x gap.

Then why were you using it as an argument to begin with? "There characters matched blows with eachother so Thor didn't match blows with Sentry" like, now I'm confused what your argument even was to begin with.

Schnee One said:
I'll make a thread to get the multiplier page fixed at some point.

Anyway, I have work, and I doubt that this thread won't be concluded by then, I bid farewell
Take care and stay safe.

Nitro90 said:
I knew it was 50x. Anyway what are Thor's reasons agai
Using his time hax before deciding he need to go Berserk as far as i understood (since absorption can't close the gap), which is unlikely to say the least since he hasn't used his time hax in 10 years.

Wasn't base Goku accepted at 16-32 KF? That'd make him 800-1600 in SS1 , and 6400-12800 in SS3... vs 390 that's still a major advantage...

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Wasn't base Goku accepted at 16-32 KF? That'd make him 800-1600 in SS1 , and 6400-12800 in SS3... vs 390 that's still a major advantage...
16 was accepted as the most reasonable lowball.

Schnee One said:
I'll make a thread to get the multiplier page fixed at some point.
Just to clarify, it is more so about the SSJ multipliers that are listed in the guidebooks are not accepted. Which are most of them like Grade 2, Grade 3, SSJ3, etc

SSJ is pretty straightforward case.

16 was accepted as the most reasonable lowball.

Then that's 800-6400 in SS to SS3+Kamehameha being stronger.

Back