• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Goffu (Son Goku + Monkey D. Luffy) vs Super Thor (Superman + Thor)

The characters fuse and start beating the shit out of each other

Round 1: Stats equalized

Round 2: Just speed equalized

Round 3: Stats unequalized; bloodlusted

Conditions​

• DBS Manga Goku, Post-Timeskip Luffy, Base Rebirth Superman, and Base 616 Thor are the iterations used
  • Fighters start ten meters apart
  • Fight takes place in a desert wasteland
image0.jpg

Last edited:
I think Goffu may have the AP advantage, since he could use Gear 4th and/or Haki in tandem with Super Saiyan transformations. While Super Thor would have more hax, Goffu can continue to increase his physical stats due to Saiyan physiology and his Haki would improve as the fight goes on. Observation Haki would allow him to predict Super Thor's movements. Plus, he has Hakai as well as Internal Destruction Haki to deal extra levels of damage.

I think I'm voting Goffu for all three rounds, especially if they're bloodlusted, since Goffu would likely use some Gears and SSB off the cuff and annihilate Super Thor.

Goffu is kinda mostly immune to blunt force attacks and can see into the future, Internal Destruction, presence sensing, intent sensing so I don't see much that Super Thor could even do🤷‍♂️😅 and armament haki would be immune and resistance to alot of Super Thor's attacks 🤷‍♂️

Man people just aren’t considering Thor’s abilities at all
I see Thor's abilities, but I doubt that Super Thor would lead with things like Reality Warping and such. In Round 2, I still think Goffu takes it. I also don't know the potency of some of Thor's hax and whether or not that would affect a Goffu that uses SSB and Gears and/or Haki regarding Round 3.

Back