• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braking

He/Him

Vs

Both are 2-A

Goku is in SSJ

Rune king thor Used

Speed equal

Goku:
Thor:
Incon:

Im surprised no one thought of this match oh well mine now

Passive Probability manipulation and negation that works on type 4 acasual beings, passive stamina hax that works on people with infinite stamina. Bs amount of passive hax that will make thor be weaker while goku is getting stronger.
This Is only the passive stuff, what does thor start with

Alright I'm taking a look at each of his combat applicable haxes and seeing what goku could do in each case:

Regeneration (At least Low, possibly Mid-Low): Useless Next
Magic: Resists Next
Statistics Amplification: Passively Negates Next
Berserk Mode:
Viable but not sure it helps
Elemental Manipulation: If it's via Magic then Resists Next
Energy Projection: Can reflect with PP or Passively Reduce its effectiveness to nothing
Memory Manipulation: I suppose but if it's via Magic then Resists
Vibration Manipulation (Via shockwaves):
NO JUST NO Next
Breath Attack (hurricane-force breath): Even Worse NOOOO Next
Illusion Creation: Viable for Tactics I suppose but Goku is experienced with facing Illusions
Can summon his chariot and his goats: WHAT!?

Mjolnir grants him

Forcefield Creation: Passive Stat Amps and Damage Boosts makes Forcefield Equivalent to paper
Energy Absorption and Redirection: Actually Decent but nothing Goku hasn't dealt with before and something he can handle
Vacuum Creation: Self Sustenance Counters plus moving through Vacuums is nothing new
Homing Attack: Can casually dodge Homing attacks, has IT and Passive Probability Hax
Projectile Reflection: Sure I guess
BFR via Portal Creation: What's stopping from IT back exactly?
Matter Manipulation (Transmutation, Antimatter Manipulation and Atomization):
Optimal Strategy but if it requires being hit to work Thor ain't hitting
Resurrection: Can stop by just NPI killing his soul, Life Force Absorbing it or Summon Someone with Resurrection Negation
Power Nullification (Can negate mystic forcefields and certain types of intangibility): Completely Useless in this fight
Magnetism Manipulation: Amm how does that help?
Electromagnetism Manipulation: Sure, I guess
Invisibility: Not helping
Intangibility: NPI Counters
Heat Manipulation: Resists
Teleportation: Where is he going that goku can't follow?
Soul Summoning: Life Force Absorbs, NPI and can summon as well
Limited Holy Manipulation: Not gonna help in this fight
Mind Manipulation: Resists
Sound Manipulation: Another thing that's optimal
Light Manipulation: Sure
Minor Reality Warping (Spinned to create a vortex which "tears at the very fabric of reality" with his hammer, allowing him to revert the effects of technology that was sending him to another dimension): Literally Useless then
Formerly Time Manipulation (Time Stop and Time Travel): Even if he could, Goku can also time travel and resist Time Stop

So where do we go from here??

Alright I'm taking a look at each of his combat applicable haxes and seeing what goku could do in each case:

Regeneration (At least Low, possibly Mid-Low): Useless Next
Magic: Resists Next
Statistics Amplification: Passively Negates Next
Berserk Mode:
Viable but not sure it helps
Elemental Manipulation: If it's via Magic then Resists Next
Energy Projection: Can reflect with PP or Passively Reduce its effectiveness to nothing
Memory Manipulation: I suppose but if it's via Magic then Resists
Vibration Manipulation (Via shockwaves):
NO JUST NO Next
Breath Attack (hurricane-force breath): Even Worse NOOOO Next
Illusion Creation: Viable for Tactics I suppose but Goku is experienced with facing Illusions
Can summon his chariot and his goats: WHAT!?

Mjolnir grants him

Forcefield Creation: Passive Stat Amps and Damage Boosts makes Forcefield Equivalent to paper
Energy Absorption and Redirection: Actually Decent but nothing Goku hasn't dealt with before and something he can handle
Vacuum Creation: Self Sustenance Counters plus moving through Vacuums is nothing new
Homing Attack: Can casually dodge Homing attacks, has IT and Passive Probability Hax
Projectile Reflection: Sure I guess
BFR via Portal Creation: What's stopping from IT back exactly?
Matter Manipulation (Transmutation, Antimatter Manipulation and Atomization):
Optimal Strategy but if it requires being hit to work Thor ain't hitting
Resurrection: Can stop by just NPI killing his soul, Life Force Absorbing it or Summon Someone with Resurrection Negation
Power Nullification (Can negate mystic forcefields and certain types of intangibility): Completely Useless in this fight
Magnetism Manipulation: Amm how does that help?
Electromagnetism Manipulation: Sure, I guess
Invisibility: Not helping
Intangibility: NPI Counters
Heat Manipulation: Resists
Teleportation: Where is he going that goku can't follow?
Soul Summoning: Life Force Absorbs, NPI and can summon as well
Limited Holy Manipulation: Not gonna help in this fight
Mind Manipulation: Resists
Sound Manipulation: Another thing that's optimal
Light Manipulation: Sure
Minor Reality Warping (Spinned to create a vortex which "tears at the very fabric of reality" with his hammer, allowing him to revert the effects of technology that was sending him to another dimension): Literally Useless then
Formerly Time Manipulation (Time Stop and Time Travel): Even if he could, Goku can also time travel and resist Time Stop

So where do we go from here??
where de fuq is fate destruction

where de fuq is fate destruction
Oh I missed that
Well in that case

Fate Destruction and Resistance to Fate Manipulation (Those Who Sit Above in Shadows, beings that weaved the fate for all Norse beings, could no longer bind Thor to the Thread of Fate)
Simply put, Fate Manipulation won't work on Thor cause he essentially isn't bound to fate and any fate involving him is destroyed

Goku doesn't manipulate fate though so more or less not sure how it would play out

Now for goku wincon
Passive probability manipulation and negation: thor ain't hitting him while goku is definitely hitting him.
Passive static implications and negation: can weaken you, stop you from making yourself stronger, while also all of your attacks will be 50%less powerful plus goku is passively making himself stronger.
Life force absorption: he can absorb his life force to damage and weaken thor and use it to heal himself.
Passive stamina hax: he can use any of his attacks which targets the stamina plus DD, any action that thor uses that requires stamina would lead to an immediate stun.
Summoning: he can summon demigra[can summon devil man and towa both can power null] summon trunks, Chronoa and xeno vegeta and cc goku, super shenron and shenron which means a really massive wall of bs hax.

Now for goku wincon
Passive probability manipulation and negation: thor ain't hitting him while goku is definitely hitting him.
Passive static implications and negation: can weaken you, stop you from making yourself stronger, while also all of your attacks will be 50%less powerful plus goku is passively making himself stronger.
Life force absorption: he can absorb his life force to damage and weaken thor and use it to heal himself.
Passive stamina hax: he can use any of his attacks which targets the stamina plus DD, any action that thor uses that requires stamina would lead to an immediate stun.
Summoning: he can summon demigra[can summon devil man and towa both can power null] summon trunks, Chronoa and xeno vegeta and cc goku, super shenron and shenron which means a really massive wall of bs hax.
I haven't tackled the issues of his resistances as yet
Just his means of doing anything

also Goku usually Starts off with ki blast or punches so its less likey for him to start off with summoning

Since its a different type of thor Wouldn't he start off with something else?
Thor has a very GENERALIZED fighting style
Just like how you can assume for goku he'd start with hth or ki blast (which to be fair he most likely would) assuming Thor fights ENTIRELY differently because different thor is kinda iffy
Different Thor is more like Character Background and Abilities but it almost always doesn't change their battle style

If he doesn't start with some passive or thought based attacks, he is quite literally doomed. Very doomed.
He has information analysis so he will know thor's abilities and moveste, so he will be a bit wary and won't just immediately start beating him with ki blasts or melee

God of monkeys? Are you dumb? Goku to weak to be a god of monkeys😂 I have defeated goku too many times.... He is literally nothing to me...

Besides the wall of passive that goku as which means thor isn't hitting him at a all. And it doesn't help him that goku is very skilled in fighting, can know his position, if he is holding back and know and detect his intent.
So of thor for god knows reason decided that it's a good idea to fight a monkey, he will likely get pegged in H2H.
Most if not all of thors attack will be useless since he won't and can't literally land them, the fact that he doesn't start with any passive means he will probably if not surly get stunned which would give goku the perfect opportunity to bang him with summons and each one have a good [op]haxes

Actually, since thor isn't hitting goku, and if he starts with physical attacks which he mostly does he will gets stunned.
This seems a bit stomp ish

Are you a marvel supporter
PLEASE GOD SAY YOU ARE!!!!
Um... I think dragon ball z is boring?😅 but that's it I'm mostly an anime fan but people overestimating goku because it's goku sometimes... I support anything good 😁🐒

Most if not all of thors attack will be useless since he won't and can't literally land them, the fact that he doesn't start with any passive means he will probably if not surly get stunned which would give goku the perfect opportunity to bang him with summons and each one have a good [op]haxes
Like i said. Most likely he will start off with ki blast or punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back