• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm covering both Son Gokus (CC & Xeno). First up is Xeno. I know I still have to do the blog, I'm working on getting my schedule together to do it and as of right I'm working on figuring out the sandbox feature thing, but I figured I'd post this and get it done as it takes little effort in comparison. You know the drill. Took me about 20 minutes in total. Figured we could use any info from this for further stuff in the blog if any new info needs to be added.

Card Effect Source: https://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh_bm/cardlist/index.php?search=true

Son Goku (Xeno)

1A. Sturm und Rage's Technique
If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will do a lot of damage with a coordinated attack with Son Goku. Furthermore, when your team has 9 or more H energies, the damage will be super-increased, and the fighting power due to the energy consumption of the enemy will not increase permanently. [One time only]
When working with CC Goku he straight finesses you with enhanced damage and also Statistics Amplification Negation.
1B. Aftermath of The Onslaught
When you win your attack charge impact, the rate of increase in combat power due to the power and energy consumption of all the attacking enemy cooperation groups is permanently halved. [every time]
Passive Statistics Amplification Reduction

2A. Neutralization Attack
If you make it an attacker when you can activate a special move, it will attack the locked-on enemy and set the power of that enemy to 1. [One time only]
OP Statistics Reduction that just straight up leaves the opponent with a power of 1 as soon as he attacks.
2B. Technical Tactics
At the beginning of each round, the power of the enemy with the highest power is super down.
Passive Statistics Reduction. Nothing new here.

3. Unity With Friends
At the beginning of the second round, the charge impact speed of all allies returns to the initial value, and the effect of changing the charge impact speed is nullified. [Permanent]
Probability Manipulation Reset + Probability Manipulation Negation

4. Super Space-Time Slash: Parent and Child
If you make it an attacker after the 3rd round, Fu will cut the space-time and summon Son Gohan: Zeno, and will do a lot of damage with the special move "Magic Flash Wall". Furthermore, if you succeed in slashing space-time, the charge impact speed of the enemy will be permanently increased. [One time only]
Summons Son Gohan: Xeno to the field. Also proves Fu cuts through space-time.

5. Guardian of Space-Time X
If you have a hero avatar on your team and make it an attacker after the second round, the warriors of justice will be transferred in space-time and cause great damage.
Also, the power of all the friends is permanent and +1000. Furthermore, each time the button action is successful, the effect increases. [One time only]

Mass Summoning of multiple people: Trunks (Xeno), Chronoa, Son Gohan (Xeno), and Vegeta (Xeno). It also amps them.

6. Super Space-Time Slash: Another Dimension
If you make it an attacker after the third round, Fu will slash the space-time and summon Son Goku, and will do a lot of damage with the special move "God Kamehameha". Furthermore, if you succeed in slashing space-time, the enemy's power will be permanently reduced to 1. [One time only]
As if he didn't have enough summons he can whip out CC Goku for help and in doing so wreck his opponent's power. Imagine two Multiversal+ Gokus coming at you, you just started an inter-dimensional reunion for beating your a**.

7. A Blow That Breaks Through The Limit
You will no longer be able to participate in the Renkei Attack, and your Miracle Perfect will no longer occur permanently, but the damage done will be doubled permanently. When you win the attack charge impact, the guard of the attacking enemy is permanently disabled and super powerful power damage is given. In addition, a perfect victory doubles the damage dealt from the next attack permanently. [every time]
By winning an exchange via Probability hax he permanently disables your Durability stat. You can just chalk it up as Durability Negation, but I would call it Durability Nullification since it just actively permanently DISABLES the stat rather than just ignoring it. Either way, it adds context for another moment in battle when his DE can occur. It also heavily inflicts stamina damage.

8. Closeout
When you are attacked, make the enemy's charge impact speed super fast. [every time]
Passive Probability Manipulation. I noticed he didn't have the Passive part listed. Both he and CC Goku have this as well as Passive Probability Manipulation Negation.

9. Indomitable Spirit
At the beginning of the battle, negate the effect of changing your charge impact speed & never stun. [Permanent]
This is to further provide proof of the Passive Probability Manipulation Negation. Provides him resistance to Status Effect Inducement.

10. The Realm of The Strong
If you make it an attacker, the energy of all the attackers of the enemy team will be greatly reduced. [One time only]
Stamina Reduction therefore Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Resistance Bypassing thanks to the Stun Status.

11. Aimed Attack
When you attack, the attack deals super-powerful power damage. [every time]
Passive Stamina Damage.

Son Goku (Xeno) Cards:

Son Goku (Xeno) List:
-Passive Probability Manipulation
-Statistics Amplification Reduction
-Probability Manipulation Reset
-Passive Probability Manipulation Negation
-Summoning (Son Gohan: Xeno, Trunks: Xeno, Chronoa, Vegeta: Xeno, Son Goku (CC/SDBH)
-Durability Nullification (If you wanna put this as just more Durability Negation, go ahead, but read the explanation)
-Stamina Reduction
-Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Resistance Bypassing
-Directly Attack Stamina
-Status Effect Inducement Resistance

Son Goku (CC)

1A. Naughty Turtle Wave W
When there is a hero avatar in your team, if you make it an attacker after the third round, Arale will be transferred in space-time and will cause great damage with two special moves. Furthermore, when your team has 7 or more H energies, the damage is increased and the damage reduction effect of the attacking enemy is permanently reduced by 100%. [One time only]
Summoning that brings out Arale and as a result, reduces all damage reduction effects of the enemy by 100%.
1B. Reunion With Arale
Attack by disabling the enemy's guard and damage reduction effect. [every time]
Every attack he can disable the enemy guard and damage reduction effects. Durability Nullification or Durability Negation, either ways it happens every attack.

2. Frigid God Meteor
If you make it an attacker, you can activate it at the end of your team's attack. If successful, damage with G Meteor.
[Enemy Supporter Effect] Inflicts damage on the next round of "Enemy Supporter Number x 2000". [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

Limited Ice Manipulation, deals x2000 more damage per ally of the enemy.

3. Will of Iron
The attack will prevent you from taking power damage. [Permanent]
Statistics Reduction Resistance. He can't have his stamina reduced.

4. Saiyan Pushing The Limits
If your team has 5 or more H energies, when you are attacked, negate the damage doubling effect of the enemy. Also, when attacking yourself, disable the enemy's guard and damage reduction effect. [every time]
Damage Boost Negation.

5A. Social Survival
Combat Power At the end of the round in which you win the battle, you recover your energy. [every time]
Every time he wins an exchange he recovers energy.
5B. Indomitable Spirit
At the beginning of the battle, negate the effect of changing your charge impact speed & never stun. [Permanent]
Passive Probability Manipulation Negation. Consistent.

6. Signs of Endless Growth
If you make it an attacker, the damage you do will increase permanently. [every time]
Passive Damage Boost every time he attacks.

7A. Wrath of The God of Destruction
When you have a hero avatar on your team, if you make it an attacker after the 4th round, you will transfer Bills in space-time and deal super damage with the special move "Wrath of the Destruction God". In addition, the power and guard of the attacking enemy are reduced by 1 & super powerful power damage is given. [One time only]
Summoning. Let's him pull out Beerus-sama and in doing so make his foe's power and durability trash.
7B. Strong Warrior
At the beginning of the battle, the energy damage given to the enemy is permanently increased.
Passive Stamina Damage Boost.

8. Rakuten Super Warrior
At the end of the first round, the power of all fellow attackers +2000. In addition, the charge impact speed returns to the initial value, and the effect of changing the charge impact speed is invalidated. [Permanent]
Probability Manipulation Reset

9. Super Space-Time Slash: Light Red
If you make it an attacker after the third round, Fu will slash the space-time and summon Goku Black, and will do a lot of damage with the special move "Super Black Kamehameha". Furthermore, if you succeed in slashing space-time, the enemy's guard will be permanently set to 1. [One time only]
Summoning. He calls out Goku Black for clout chasing.

10. Saiyan Heroes Rush
If you make an attacker after the second round, you will enter Heroes Rush mode at the end of your team's attack. Call a Saiyan (man) avatar and attack with a partner in cooperation with three people. Achieving Perfect Lush will permanently reduce the damage reduction effect of enemies by 50%. If the partner is a hero avatar, the effect will increase. [One time only]
Summoning. He can call up his Saiyan homies to jump you. Beat can show up.

11. Counterattack Great Monkey G
When your team has a hero avatar, if you make it an attacker after the third round, it will transfer the Great Monkey Bardock in space-time, inflict heavy damage, and permanently halve the power of the enemy. Furthermore, when the HP of the enemy team is 50% or more, the damage is increased by 1.5 times and the power is permanently set to 1. [One time only]
Summoning. His dad in Great Ape form gets called up.

12. Counterattack Roar
At the beginning of the second round, the damage dealt by all enemies is super-downed only in that round, and the power and guards of all your team are permanently doubled. In addition, if your team has "Hearts", it will seal the super-abilities of all enemies in that round.
Power Nullification via having Hearts with him.

13. Aimed Attack
When you attack, the attack deals super-powerful power damage. [every time]
Passive Stamina Damage.

14. Tactics Found
Being a supporter negates the damage doubling effect of all enemy teams in that round. [every time]
Passive Damage Boost Negation.

15. Crimson God Meteor
If you make it an attacker, you can activate it at the end of your team's attack. If successful, damage with G Meteor.
[Enemy Attacker Effect] The power of the "Enemy Attacker x 3000" in the next round that was activated is permanently down. [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

More dope meteor nuking. Drastically reduces his enemy's power.

16. Power Impact
When you have a hero avatar on your team, if you make it an attacker after the second round, Jiren will be transferred in space-time, and the special move "Power Impact" will cause great damage. In addition, the energy of the attacking enemy is super down. [One time only]
Summoning. The absolute lad Jiren himself pulls up in the whip. Pssst, we should probably get a profile for DBH Jiren.

17A. Blue God God Meteor
[Enemy Attacker Effect] The next round of "Enemy Attacker Number x 2000", the power and guard of the enemy attacker are permanently down. [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

More meteor nuking. Has a bigger effect the more enemies there are x2000.
17B. Super Ability Sealing Unit S
Seal the super abilities of all enemy teams. [Limited to 1 round]
Power Nullification that can only be used if he has at least 2 allies.

18. Hero of 100 Wars
At the beginning of the round, the rate of increase in combat power due to your own energy consumption is permanently doubled. Also, when the attacker's strategy is decided, the Miracle Perfect of all enemies will be sealed only in this round, the charge impact speed of all allies will return to the initial value, and the effect of changing the charge impact speed will be invalidated. [every time]
Probability Sealing among other things. It also doubles his stat increases.

19. Special Move Sealing Unit
Use the special moves of all the enemy teams. [Limited to 1 round]
Power Mimicry but only when at least 2 allies are present.

20. Super Intense Takebi
When your team has a hero avatar, if you make it an attacker after the second round, it will transfer the great monkey Vegeta in space-time and inflict powerful energy damage on all enemy teams. [One time only]
Summoning. Brings out Great Ape Vegeta.

21. Power Swap Exchange Unit
Swap the energy of your team and the enemy team.
Power Swap. Requires at least two allies.

22. Burning God Meteor
[Enemy Attacker Effect] Reduce the H energy of the enemy team by the number of enemy attackers in the next round that was activated. [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

Limited Fire Manipulation.

Son Goku (CC) Cards:

Son Goku (CC) List:
-Summoning (Arale, Beerus, Jiren, Goku Black, Saiyan Hero Avatars, Great Ape Bardock, and Great Ape Vegeta)
-Durability Nullification (You can just let me know if it's just Durability Negation, but read the explanation)
-Limited Ice Manipulation
-Damage Boost Negation
-Passive Damage Boost whenever he attacks
-Passive Stamina Damage Boost
-Power Nullification with 2 allies
-Directly Attack Stamina
-Probability Sealing
-Statistics Amplification Boost
-Power Mimicry with 2 allies
-Power Swap with 2 allies
-Limited Fire Manipulation
-Statistics Reduction [Stamina]

Thanks again for all the support guys, I really appreciate it. I hope these additions are cool, pretty simple stuff I think. I'll be working on several other DBH characters after the blog. ^_^

Most of these abilities are just added repetition but for the one's that aren't, well I suppose you could get Domino and Viet and the others in hear and see what they think

I think I can sum these up pretty well, since most of these are already on their profiles

Son Goku (Xeno) List:
-Passive Probability Manipulation.
Already there

-Statistics Amplification Reduction
Falls under Statistics Amplification Negation and yes already mentioned

Pretty sure that's just Probability Manipulation Negation

Probability Manipulation Negation would now become Passive

-Summoning (Son Gohan: Xeno, Trunks: Xeno, Chronoa, Vegeta: Xeno, Son Goku (CC/SDBH)
All of them are already mentioned but I suppose CC Goku can be added

-Durability Nullification (If you wanna put this as just more Durability Negation, go ahead, but read the explanation)
Nullifying and Negating are essentially the same thing

-Stamina Reduction
Already There

-Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Resistance Bypassing
Already there

-Directly Attack Stamina
Not sure how you'd write this in the profile

-Status Effect Inducement Resistance
Already There

Son Goku (CC) List:
-Summoning (Arale, Beerus, Jiren, Goku Black, Saiyan Hero Avatars, Great Ape Bardock, and Great Ape Vegeta)
All already included except Arale, Goku Black and Great Ape Bardock, I suppose they can be added

-Durability Nullification (You can just let me know if it's just Durability Negation, but read the explanation)
It's just Durability Negating

-Limited Ice Manipulation
Yeah, I guess

-Damage Boost Negation
Yeah this strangely enough isn't there. I suppose it can be added

Already there, it would just become Passive

-Passive Damage Boost whenever he attacks
Practically & Technically Already there

-Passive Stamina Damage Boost
Not sure how you'd word this... though I believe it's Stat Amping

Just Negating

-Power Nullification with 2 allies
Well this could be added to his reasons for power nulling

-Directly Attack Stamina
Stamina Reduction, I think. Let's just add Stamina Reduction to his Page

-Probability Sealing
Negating I think, not sure how you'd Seal Probabilty

-Statistics Amplification Boost
Still Stat Amping

-Power Mimicry with 2 allies
It's not actually based on Domino's word, evidently its another power null

-Power Swap with 2 allies
Yeah i guess this can be added

-Limited Fire Manipulation
Mm-hmm, yup added

-Statistics Reduction [Stamina]
Stamina Reduction, it should also be noted CC goku can use Dimensional Domain

Lets get Domino and Viet and others in here and see what they say
Also I think you should try your hand at making CTRs for the other Characters cause they're profiles need to be upgraded but when you have time of course.

1A. Yeah. but it's not really applicable.
1B. Yes.
2A. Yes
2B. Yes
3. Yes (Though only for allies)
4. That counts for Fu, not Xeno Goku.
5. Yes (The amp is specifically for Xeno Goku's existing allies, not the summoned characters, though with the way we handle the summoning abilities it would affect them too)
6. Again, Fu's the one doing it.
7. Yes
8. Yes
9. Yes
10. Yes (Well, the Status Effect Inducement part is inherent to all* Heroes characters and not tied to abilities, but otherwise Yes)
11. Yes, though the ability just boosts it - every* Heroes character can do this through Ki Blasts.

So in conclusion yes to most things, except some of the Summoning.

1A. Yes
1B. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5A and 5B. CC Goku probably shouldn't have these - they specifically belong to Goku's "Surviving City Life" counterpart, which isn't part of CC Goku - though it doesn't make much difference either way.
6. Yes
7A. Yes
7B. Yes
8. Yes
9. As before, it's Fu's ability.
10. Yes (I should clarify it's not Beat himself, rather one of the type of "Hero Avatars" that Beat uses.)
11. Yes
12. Yes
13. Yes
14. Yes
15. Yes
16. Yes (DBH Jiren almost certainly won't have enough to justify a page)
17A. Yes
17B. Yes
18. Yes
19. Power Nullification, not Power Mimicry (the name's a bit of a giveaway)
20. Yes
21. Stamina Swap actually, otherwise Yes
22. Yes

In conclusion yes to most things, but no Summoning Goku Black, no Power Mimicry, and Power Swap should be Stamina Swap.

I'm thinking we should make a Profile for Xeno Gohan, see it would be weird for him to be summonable character and not know what he can do. And maybe possibly make a notable abilities section outlining everyone's hax and abilities, that or just include it in the blog. I'm just talking though so it's really whatever you guys agree to

I just realised something.
In 2A he can make the durability of opponent to get lowered to 1!?????
Is this a mistranslation or something!??

I just realised something.
In 2A he can make the durability of opponent to get lowered to 1!?????
Is this a mistranslation or something!??
First of All, in 2A he's reducing an opponents power not their durability. Power essentially being an opponents Attack Potency, and setting it to 1 is essentially setting it to Baseline Value or 1% of the original Value.

First of All, in 2A he's reducing an opponents power not their durability. Power essentially being an opponents Attack Potency, and setting it to 1 is essentially setting it to Baseline Value or 1% of the original Value.
Oh....
Wait...
Can this be stacked? I really hope not.
And thanks for clearing it for me

I've already compiled all of his abilities , but not sure if inserting them in this thread would be derailing or not
Well domino covered everything unless the op has other stuff to add. So waiting would be much better or just post them so we can hit two birds with one stone

Oh....
Wait...
Can this be stacked? I really hope not.
And thanks for clearing it for me
Yes, it can be stacked with other abilities as well 🙃🙃🙃 essentially reducing it even lower than that. Trust me, In DBH it's not uncommon to be playing with a team so good that they essential just wreck everything on the first turn.

Yes, it can be stacked with other abilities as well 🙃🙃🙃 essentially reducing it even lower than that. Trust me, In DBH it's not uncommon to be playing with a team so good that they essential just wreck everything on the first turn.
So his 2A reduces your power to 1, with any of his other nullsjit stat reducing abilities...to 0? And some of them are passive I suppose? Sooo...ya get screwed

Domino said you can't stack up the stamina card stuff, I just always seemed like a game mechanic to make the game less unfair

Okay, I have some more stuff:

1. Power Effect Extinguishing Unit
Restores the power of all enemy teams to their initial values.
Statistics Reset. Requires two allies.
SH4-14.png

2. God's Work
If you make it an attacker, when you are attacked during the round, the damage of normal moves and special moves that exceed 1000 damage will be reduced to 0. [One time only]
OP Damage Reduction
UM4-SEC.png

3. Fainting Chance Unit
All enemy teams are extremely vulnerable to power damage. [Limited to 1 round]
Makes the opponent especially weak to stamina damage. Requires two allies.
BM7-049.png

Based on everything Domino agreed to this is what I say happening

For Xeno Goku:

It could be mentioned in his Statistics Reduction Section that he can Reduce opponent's Power to 1
Statistics Amplification Negation
should be noted as being passive
As Domino said, Fu is the one summoning CC Goku, but now i'm wondering if we should make Fu summonable for Xeno Goku then?
Probability Manipulation Negation should be Passive

Stamina Damaging, I don't think that needs mentioning in his profile, probably

For CC Goku:

Arale, Beerus, Great Ape Vegeta & Great Ape Bardock
as Summonable Characters.
Limited Ice Manipulation
Limited Fire Manipulation
Statistics Reduction Resistance seems good, should be noted it's only for Stamina
Passive Damage Boost Negation
is a go

Passive Probability Manipulation Negation is Good
Summoning Goku black is Because of Fu, but does that make Fu Summonable then?
Stamina Swap
It could be mentioned that he has Multiple means of Power Nullification
Stamina Reduction
for too many reasons
CC Goku should also have Stamina Reduction Dimensional Domain

Anything else I didn't mention is already there on both of there profiles

Last edited:

1. Power Effect Extinguishing Unit
Restores the power of all enemy teams to their initial values.
Statistics Reset. Requires two allies.
SH4-14.png

2. God's Work
If you make it an attacker, when you are attacked during the round, the damage of normal moves and special moves that exceed 1000 damage will be reduced to 0. [One time only]
OP Damage Reduction
UM4-SEC.png

3. Fainting Chance Unit
All enemy teams are extremely vulnerable to power damage. [Limited to 1 round]
Makes the opponent especially weak to stamina damage. Requires two allies.
BM7-049.png
I'll wait for Domino's evaluations

1. Yes
2. Yes (Note that, despite the wording, this is not making all attacks that deal >1000 damage instead deal 0 damage- rather it caps damage taken by an attack to 1000.)
3. Yes

As Domino said, Fu is the one summoning CC Goku, but now i'm wondering if we should make Fu summonable for Xeno Goku then?
I don't know, it doesn't work like usual Subspace Summons - Fu doesn't appear from a portal or anything, he's just there.

Then again, so is Chronoa, so maybe.

CC Goku should also have Stamina Reduction Dimensional Domain
He probably shouldn't.

Last edited:
For Xeno Goku:

Statistics Amplification Negation should be noted as being passive
Probability Manipulation Negation
should be Passive

For CC Goku:

Limited Ice Manipulation
Statistics Reduction Resistance seems good, should be noted it's only for Stamina
is a go

Stamina Swap
Stamina Reduction
for too many reasons
Stamina Reset (requires two allies)

Other stuff agreed upon can probably be saved for the blog.

Thank you. That is probably fine to apply then.

For Xeno Goku:

Statistics Amplification Negation should be noted as being passive
Probability Manipulation Negation
should be Passive

For CC Goku:

Limited Ice Manipulation
is a go

Stamina Swap
Stamina Reduction for too many reasons
Stamina Reset (requires two allies)

Other stuff agreed upon can probably be saved for the blog.
Has these been added as of yet?

Btw, how do we use these kinds of stamina damaging abilities in fights?

10. The Realm of The Strong, If you make it an attacker, the energy of all the attackers of the enemy team will be greatly reduced. [One time only]

11. Aimed Attack, When you attack, the attack deals super-powerful power damage. [every time]

I know it heavily damages your stamina, but how do we measure it? How many attacks will it need to drain the stamina from your opponent?

Btw, how do we use these kinds of stamina damaging abilities in fights?

I know it heavily damages your stamina, but how do we measure it? How many attacks will it need to drain the stamina from your opponent?
The way stamina damaging works is whenever goku attacks he not just physically harms the opponent (HP Damage) but also drains an opponents stamina
Stamina Damaging effects can be used to do passive direct stamina drainage/damage or boost goku's proficiency at draining stamina whenever he attacks

There are also effects that either actively or passively reduces/drains an opponents stamina and as for how to measure how much stamina is being drained/reduced, well you can make percentages based on the adjectives being used when talking about the stamina reducing/draining in question

Example
Reduce = 10% of total stamina drain
Greatly Reduced = 25% of total stamina reduced
Immensely Reduced = 40% of total stamina reduced

More will be elaborated on in the blog

I mean, considering it works on Limitless beings, would it be a stretch to say it will remove enemy's entire stamina with one attack if they don't have limitless stamina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back