• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So .......yes!? Or maybe no? Or yes?
I don't need sleep, I need answers!
Well

From a Wiki standpoint, it would make sense, because if your capable of draining those with Infinite Stamina then you can drain stamina on an infinite level or you can drain an infinite amount of stamina at a time. Which speaking logically, if you can drain an infinite amount of stamina at a time, then non infinite stamina users would be in Catastrophic Trouble

However, this is not the case in DBH games. Stamina draining just effect Non Infinite Stamina users and Infinite Stamina users the same way

So from a practical standpoint no
But from a wiki technical standpoint yes

Also Hi Orange 🍊

Not quite, some skill yes it reduce stamina, but some other special skill like Dimensional Domain, it not actually reduce, but rather it forcefully set the stamina value to 1, so limitless or infinite stamina mean nothing as it not reduce it normally, but it set the stamina value to 1, it is similar to you changing stats value

Hey Viet can the changes be added please

Also here's some semi evidence of CC Goku being able to use DD
DD List

These are characters from the SDBH World Mission point in time
If you look you can see goku is one of them which would automatically scale to CC Goku

DD List

If you look you can see goku is one of them which would automatically scale to CC Goku
I will apply when come home after work, also even though i really want CC Goku to have DD, Domino against it because it appear in extra mission

DD List

The Extra Missions don't contain the actual characters, in-universe a robot called Lulu is generating them.

Is somebody willing to apply what Dominodalek has accepted here?

Well

From a Wiki standpoint, it would make sense, because if your capable of draining those with Infinite Stamina then you can drain stamina on an infinite level or you can drain an infinite amount of stamina at a time. Which speaking logically, if you can drain an infinite amount of stamina at a time, then non infinite stamina users would be in Catastrophic Trouble

However, this is not the case in DBH games. Stamina draining just effect Non Infinite Stamina users and Infinite Stamina users the same way

So from a practical standpoint no
But from a wiki technical standpoint yes

Also Hi Orange 🍊
That make sense, but wouldn't it be just game mechanics so the stamina stuff doesn't get too much unfair? It's not the first time we have problems like this I suppose .
Actually normal attacks can reduce the enemy stamina if they are hit enough, including people with infinite stamina, thus they can reduce infinite stamina in finite number of hits, this doesn't work in dbh because it's a game mechanic to prevent everyone from getting stumped literally at the start of a match, but outside of the game, it should work

Also hi hi ssj3!!

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

this might be the wrong place to ask this: Will the game sonic vs xeno goku still be valid? due to DD and all the other stuff he is getting?

this might be the wrong place to ask this: Will the game sonic vs xeno goku still be valid? due to DD and all the other stuff he is getting?
If you're referring to Xenoku's notable losses, it should probably be re-evaluated just to be sure.

Might I ask, do we consider ALL cards to be eligible to grant abilities? I ask this because I found a website for such cards, and some of them are... quite interesting.

Might I ask, do we consider ALL cards to be eligible to grant abilities? I ask this because I found a website for such cards, and some of them are... quite interesting.
All cards are eligible, as long as they are included by the character in question. In CC Goku's case for example, this would be any card with "Goku: Teen" (孫悟空:少年期) or "Goku" (孫悟空) as the name.

Invulnerability is almost always considered to be a no-limits fallacy.

What interesting abilities?
Since it's not from the same site that the OP uses, I won't be surprised if It's wrong. Most of the semi-good ones were for other characters like Cell and shit, where if the damage he takes is below a certain number, it will be turned to 0. Not sure what this qualifies for. And I think I saw one for Goku, but I'm not really sure as I didn't stay at that site for long.

Since it's not from the same site that the OP uses, I won't be surprised if It's wrong. Most of the semi-good ones were for other characters like Cell and shit, where if the damage he takes is below a certain number, it will be turned to 0. Not sure what this qualifies for. And I think I saw one for Goku, but I'm not really sure as I didn't stay at that site for long.
Those abilities are poorly worded - what they're actually doing is capping the damage taken from attacks at that number, ie Xeno Cell only takes up to 1000 damage from each attack while his ability is in effect.

Last edited:
Should I re-lock the pages now? Meaning: Are the revisions finished and deemed acceptable?

Guys
I was trying to make a Chronoa Abilities CTR thread
But unfortunately I was brought to a full stop by the 20 images restriction
And I have not the faintest Idea where to go from there

Can I just Copy and Paste them bit by bit, piece by piece, section by section in this thread please???

You could just link to the URLs without showing the images outright if you wish.

Alternately, you could do several posts after each other in the beginning of your thread.

Guys
I was trying to make a Chronoa Abilities CTR thread
But unfortunately I was brought to a full stop by the 20 images restriction
And I have not the faintest Idea where to go from there

Can I just Copy and Paste them bit by bit, piece by piece, section by section in this thread please???
you could try imgur albums

Just don't use your real name for the account.

I'm stuck again
I just send some images into my profile and I then place them in groups/albums along with appropriate titles and descriptions

where do I go from that point?

I'm stuck again
I just send some images into my profile and I then place them in groups/albums along with appropriate titles and descriptions

where do I go from that point?
Is there a way to upload albums or do you have to do it one at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back