• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Battles Against Another Demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what are both wincons?
No wincons. Goku cannot incap him. Also akuto's abilities are getting resisted by goku.

Supernatural Willpower would normally be enough to resist corruption as said on the corruption page, and Goku has dealt with illusions before, in OG Dragon Ball, he’s no stranger to such things

Akuto's corruption is non-physical and is passive. this:-
Corruption (His ominous mana can corrupt living beings, turning them into Demonic Beasts, as well as inorganic matter, such as turning a school into the Demon King's castle)

I don't think having willpower is enough to resist his corruption.

Yes but you don't cross-scale immortalities. It doesn't mean that Anos and Akito share the same Immortality Type necessarily means they're exactly the same. The profile explicitly states his immortality to be non combat applicable, so even if Anos' is good doesn't mean that Akito's is just as good just because they share the same type that's absurd.

It's already been repeated 5 times in this thread that it's non combat applicable and you make the genius logic that if another verse's immortality type must be strong, then clearly Akito's has to be strong. Are you just blind to the responses to your statements?
Reason why his imm. type 8 is not combat applicable. Need scan.

Reason why his imm. type 8 is not combat applicable. Need scan.
Someone said it on the thread of him against Tanjiro. I was looking at older version of Akuto’s profile, but it literally does not say anywhere. And if his Immortality type 8 was really not combat applicable, the threads would’ve been removed by now

Okay, after some digging around some old threads, Akuto’s Type 8 immortality isn’t combat applicable because it is tied to outside help from another character, which as we know, is The Law of Identity. We also know (or for some, SHOULD know), that outside help is forbidden within Versus Threads. Although, there are some exceptions (like a character’s fighting style being entirely dependent on fighting alongside another character), this isn’t one of them

Okay, after some digging around some old threads, Akuto’s Type 8 immortality isn’t combat applicable because it is tied to outside help from another character, which as we know, is The Law of Identity. We also know (or for some, SHOULD know), that outside help is forbidden within Versus Threads. Although, there are some exceptions (like a character’s fighting style being entirely dependent on fighting alongside another character), this isn’t one of them

In these 2 threads as far as I remember, Alvis will always bring back shulk, even if shulk dies. Therefore, outside help is not actually forbidden, if it's a part of the user's immortality. You can observe these threads. Just look at the first messages.

Type 8 being outside help and not being usable in Versus is an idea so old that it was removed close to when I joined years ago. If that's the only reason it's stated to be combat applicable then that's wrong and any thread that relies on this idea should be removed from their profiles.

Type 8 being outside help and not being usable in Versus is an idea so old that it was removed close to when I joined years ago. If that's the only reason it's stated to be combat applicable then that's wrong and any thread that relies on this idea should be removed from their profiles.
So, Goku can't really kill Akuto

...What? So since he gets revived by an outside character, it is not combat applicable?

We have a shit ton of characters who gets revived by outside help, and it's not against the rules. Outside character who powernull other characters, etc etc...

Is there a rule or smth where it forbids outside help similar to this case? Becuz this stuff will basically make immortality type 8 useless for quite alot of its users.

...What? So since he gets revived by an outside character, it is not combat applicable?
I guess that its because Akuto is like, outdated?

Anyways, there is literally a High 1-A character that is protecting Akuto and will always revive him, I doubt that Goku can kill Akuto.

Nah, Akuto's profile was thoroughly updated long after the idea of Type 8 being outside help was outdated.

Okay, so this is a stomp, Goku can’t kill him, and he gets passively corrupted. The only way Goku would win is through sealing or summoning, but like I said, he would get passively corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back