• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Battles Against Another Demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, If his immortality is not combat applicable, then I'm voting Goku via skill, and eventually AP if he goes UI.

If it is applicable, then Goku would eventually go with sealing once he realizes he can't kill Akuto. What is Akuto's AP, btw?

Well, If his immortality is not combat applicable, then I'm voting Goku via skill, and eventually AP if he goes UI.

If it is applicable, then Goku would eventually go with sealing once he realizes he can't kill Akuto. What is Akuto's AP, btw?
Hmm, true but Akuto is well trained in hand to hand combat. Also the Law Of identity doesnot allow his complete death. Also, I don't know that whether is Goku that smart that he will go to sealing,

Last edited:
Goku wins via Ap advantage & skill & can amp himself up with Kaio ken times ten to one Shot akuto but akuto can really take this with his haxes if he got lucky but die to SBA goku is more likely to
Win here so I am Voting Goku

He could “kill” him, which isn’t really killing because Akuto can never truly die by anything Goku throws at him, but “killing” would rather incap Akuto. Akuto has lost in the past despite having this non-combat applicable immortality
"killing" doesnot leads to incap. Repeatedly, killing leads to incap.

He didn't mean immortality in general is useless, he meant that Akuto's immortality alone is useless, since its not combat applicable. It's not like anos, or the others.

Nope its not useless. Anos won a lot of matches cuz of it. Also pls explain how "Goku could "kill" him.
No offense but what does Anos have to do with this? This statement is strangely off-tangent considering Akuto isn't even from Maou Gakuin and no comparisons should be logically made! Are you perhaps incapable of understanding that his immortality is clearly different than that of Anos? Also let me ask again what Anos has to do with this?

No offense but what does Anos have to do with this? This statement is strangely off-tangent considering Akuto isn't even from Maou Gakuin and no comparisons should be logically made! Are you perhaps incapable of understanding that his immortality is clearly different than that of Anos? Also let me ask again what Anos has to do with this?
I was just explaining the significance of "immortality" in vsbattles. You do know it right? Also itsn't about Maou but a lot of battles have something to do with immortality. Also explain how Goku can bypass Akuto's imm. type 8?

I was just explaining the significance of "immortality" in vsbattles. You do know it right? Also itsn't about Maou but a lot of battles have something to do with immortality. Also explain how Goku can bypass Akuto's imm. type 8?
Again type 8 is not combat applicable in akuto's case

Yes but you don't cross-scale immortalities. It doesn't mean that Anos and Akito share the same Immortality Type necessarily means they're exactly the same. The profile explicitly states his immortality to be non combat applicable, so even if Anos' is good doesn't mean that Akito's is just as good just because they share the same type that's absurd.

It's already been repeated 5 times in this thread that it's non combat applicable and you make the genius logic that if another verse's immortality type must be strong, then clearly Akito's has to be strong. Are you just blind to the responses to your statements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back