• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something that can kill SCP-682

Bobsican

He/Him
Comment a character that can beat for sure the Hard-to-Destroy Reptile.

Rules (so you don´t go with obvious choices):

682 Breach
They were... disgusting

- No characters from tier 2-A or above (which means, nothing about 2-A, 1-C-A, 0 or -1 or above, including memetic tiers, also including characters that may have a key in any previously mentioned tier).

- Please try to only use characters that actually have a page on this wiki or are part of a franchise in it (if not, please give some more details about them...).

- Give a proper explanation about how it would render 682 defeated.

- Have fun!

Um... the first one has a 1-B key (edit, just checked, sorry)...

As for the other, that´s actually perfect.

Let´s wait for more replies.

Those two are literally the only characters who have ever beaten a completely unrestricted 682. It is nearly impossible to find a character who can kill 682 when 682 has all of its 'lolyoucantkillme' abilities allowed (Universe bust upon death, 1-B consciousness, and immortality from a 1-B being)

And that´s why I said a team of characters...

I´m sure it hasn´t been researched well about a team, rather than just 1 character against 682.

WeeklyBattles said:
Those two are literally the only characters who have ever beaten a completely unrestricted 682. It is nearly impossible to find a character who can kill 682 when 682 has all of its 'lolyoucantkillme' abilities allowed (Universe bust upon death, 1-B consciousness, and immortality from a 1-B being)
One technically since 682 ainta4B anymore.

Isn´t there around any possible group of characters, that with their haxs and AP combined, can deal with 682 together?

Unless they have hax that are stronger than SCP-343, theyre not getting past that immortality.

And before you ask, 343's page int completed, he has all of SCP-239's powers and more

I might nee a refresher on how 682 works.

Also, if the concept of the 3-D 682 was destroyed, could the 1-B remake it?

682 is the 3-D shell of a 1-B entity, and is given immortality by a much stronger 1-B being. Basically, its like a lesser version of Ynnead. And yes to your second question, but 682 has a resistance to concept manip already.

WeeklyBattles said:
682 is the 3-D shell of a 1-B entity, and is given immortality by a much stronger 1-B being. Basically, its like a lesser version of Ynnead. And yes to your second question, but 682 has a resistance to concept manip already.
It ignores it, but I guess it could still regen.

The VSbattle OC time stops 682 and proceeds to Void Manip It to death even without the High 2-A The Supremacy Attack.

Akreious said:
The VSbattle OC time stops 682 and proceeds to Void Manip It to death even without the High 2-A The Supremacy Attack.
682 resists existence erasure ovo

Then 343 brings 682 back

This Void Manipulation erases the target on a conceptual as well as erases their existence and non existence. I'm not sure 682 can ever resist that.

Also, i can't even remember all the planes of existence The Supremacy destroys you on off the top of my head

Yobobojojo: Tha OC is so OP it makes some -1 characters look like... oh wait, they always were jokes.

I´m going to check 343 for now.

Just checked.

It seems that even if somehow any character corrupted, deleted, sealed or anything like that to 682, it will just come back.

What gives it type 1-B inmortality?

Also, just checked Lavos, It should at least be able to keep up with it for a while, as far I know right now.

I'm off to find someone with BS level sealing potency, put them in the same team as the vsbattle OC, have them mimic the sealing then seal 682 whilst in Timestop. Profit

What gives 682 immortality? 343 damned it to life in the 3-Dimensional universe, sealing its true power and forbidding it from dying.

Yeah. Warhammer characters are the only things that can bring the damned lizard down.

Back