• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Talking shit behind 682 back Disscusion Thread

I miss this thread, let me open this again with a sugestion. What is the biggest amount of pain we can put 682 into in a vs match?

I miss this thread, let me open this again with a sugestion. What is the biggest amount of pain we can put 682 into in a vs match?
SCP-2718, but it isn't in the wiki, it's a memetic cognitohazard that overwrites a possible afterlife causing endless meaningless pain to the point that it can affect the article it's written on.

SCP-2718, but it isn't in the wiki, it's a memetic cognitohazard that overwrites a possible afterlife causing endless meaningless pain to the point that it can affect the article it's written on.
Isn't 682 cassualy imune to things affecting his future and his past? sinse he was not affected by one memetic agent made by the foundation that makes whoever looks at It have It past changed to become a loyal menber of the foundation? I forgot the SCP number trough

Isn't 682 cassualy imune to things affecting his future and his past? sinse he was not affected by one memetic agent made by the foundation that makes whoever looks at It have It past changed to become a loyal menber of the foundation? I forgot the SCP number trough
SCP-2140
SCP-682 observes the glyph for 37 seconds and then turns toward the observation booth]

SCP-682: I haven't seen these since the time of [DATA EXPUNGED]. It won't work. Unlike you dancing shadows, my past was real and cannot be re-written, as much as I wish it were.

[SCP-682 paused and began scratching something into the ground.]

SCP-682: I haven't forgotten what the [DATA EXPUNGED] looked like though, here let me sh-

[Observation booth personnel activated the emergency shutters, cut camera feeds and pumped soporifics into the chamber.]

Cannon: The only reasson the earth and the entire SCP universe wasn't detroyed yet is beacuse destroying the earth would let 682 scape It, so 682 beingh alive protects the entire world

Deep within the confines of a top-secret facility, an extraordinary showdown was about to take place. In one corner of the containment chamber, the notorious SCP-682, the hard-to-destroy lizard, lurked menacingly. Its reptilian eyes glowed with an insatiable hunger for destruction. And in the other corner, we had Enzo, the Coughing Baby—a seemingly innocent and unassuming toddler, unaware of the havoc he was about to unleash.

The atmosphere crackled with tension as the battle commenced. SCP-682 lunged forward, its massive jaws snapping in an attempt to devour the tiny, coughing menace. But to its surprise, Enzo let out a loud, piercing cough that reverberated through the chamber, shaking SCP-682 to its core.

The ground trembled beneath them as SCP-682 recoiled, momentarily disoriented by the unexpected assault on its sensitive hearing. Sensing an opportunity, Enzo unleashed a second round of coughs, each one growing louder and more forceful. The sound waves rippled through the air, disorienting SCP-682 even further.

The battle took an unexpected turn as SCP-682's scales began to crack under the onslaught of Enzo's coughs. The sheer intensity and vibration threatened to break the creature's formidable defenses. But SCP-682 was not one to be easily defeated. It thrashed about, bellowing in pain and fury, determined to overcome this unlikely adversary.

Enzo, undeterred by the chaos he had unleashed, continued his relentless onslaught. His coughs now took on an ethereal quality, resonating with an otherworldly power. The chamber seemed to vibrate with each cough, as if reality itself was being tested by this extraordinary clash.

In a final desperate surge of strength, SCP-682 lunged forward, its jaws aiming for Enzo. But at that moment, with a tremendous effort, Enzo unleashed a cataclysmic cough, sending a shockwave through the chamber that shattered the containment walls. The force of the cough propelled both combatants into a maelstrom of destruction, their forms engulfed by debris and chaos.

Silence settled over the shattered chamber as the dust cleared. Enzo, coughing softly, emerged from the wreckage, seemingly unharmed. But SCP-682, weakened and battered, lay motionless, defeated at last.

The victor of this unimaginable battle was none other than Enzo, the Coughing Baby. It was a victory that defied all expectations, showcasing the boundless potential of even the most unassuming combatants. And as the facility's alarms blared and personnel rushed to contain the aftermath, Enzo remained oblivious to the chaos he had unleashed, simply content with the satisfaction of having triumphed over the near-invincible SCP-682.

Deep within the confines of a top-secret facility, an extraordinary showdown was about to take place. In one corner of the containment chamber, the notorious SCP-682, the hard-to-destroy lizard, lurked menacingly. Its reptilian eyes glowed with an insatiable hunger for destruction. And in the other corner, we had Enzo, the Coughing Baby—a seemingly innocent and unassuming toddler, unaware of the havoc he was about to unleash.

The atmosphere crackled with tension as the battle commenced. SCP-682 lunged forward, its massive jaws snapping in an attempt to devour the tiny, coughing menace. But to its surprise, Enzo let out a loud, piercing cough that reverberated through the chamber, shaking SCP-682 to its core.

The ground trembled beneath them as SCP-682 recoiled, momentarily disoriented by the unexpected assault on its sensitive hearing. Sensing an opportunity, Enzo unleashed a second round of coughs, each one growing louder and more forceful. The sound waves rippled through the air, disorienting SCP-682 even further.

The battle took an unexpected turn as SCP-682's scales began to crack under the onslaught of Enzo's coughs. The sheer intensity and vibration threatened to break the creature's formidable defenses. But SCP-682 was not one to be easily defeated. It thrashed about, bellowing in pain and fury, determined to overcome this unlikely adversary.

Enzo, undeterred by the chaos he had unleashed, continued his relentless onslaught. His coughs now took on an ethereal quality, resonating with an otherworldly power. The chamber seemed to vibrate with each cough, as if reality itself was being tested by this extraordinary clash.

In a final desperate surge of strength, SCP-682 lunged forward, its jaws aiming for Enzo. But at that moment, with a tremendous effort, Enzo unleashed a cataclysmic cough, sending a shockwave through the chamber that shattered the containment walls. The force of the cough propelled both combatants into a maelstrom of destruction, their forms engulfed by debris and chaos.

Silence settled over the shattered chamber as the dust cleared. Enzo, coughing softly, emerged from the wreckage, seemingly unharmed. But SCP-682, weakened and battered, lay motionless, defeated at last.

The victor of this unimaginable battle was none other than Enzo, the Coughing Baby. It was a victory that defied all expectations, showcasing the boundless potential of even the most unassuming combatants. And as the facility's alarms blared and personnel rushed to contain the aftermath, Enzo remained oblivious to the chaos he had unleashed, simply content with the satisfaction of having triumphed over the near-invincible SCP-682.
Chat GPT W.

everything else
ono.png

Back