• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Absence Overhaul (SCP CRT)

I'm proposing a pretty big overhaul on The Absence, the biggest thing being that since SCP-1915 is the same character as the Absence, that he should have the same profile. If this proposition fails, I wish to create a new article for SCP-1915 with the same scaling as in here. I'm unsure if SCP-2845 is the Djoricverseversion, for the sake of scaling I put the whole "possibly" thing when it comes to scaling TA via SCP-2845. This essentially means that I take the weakest version of 2845 and use it to scale 1915, and then put "possibly" and use the strongest interp.. I'm also applying this rule to SCP-2747 as well*. If anyone has any objections to anything in this post, feel free to say them. This is my first time proposing a major edit, so help is appreciated.

*Only the EC and AC ver, as the Constant is far too different.

Link to Overhaul Sandbox

Changes:
So. The tiering.

• 1915 (AC) is 9-A since the most we see him do is remake his containment cell.
  • 1915 (EC) is 7-B since he seems to be able to completely affect Site-██ in the 682 termination log. SCP-7000 gives the containment facility of SCP-682 as Site-45, which is stated to be around 1 kilometer in its Secure Facility Dossier
  • TA (AC) is 5-B because he erased everything on Earth, possibly High 1-A if SCP-2845 is the Djoricverse interp, as it scales to it.
  • TA (EC) is 2-C via scaling to SCP-2747, and possibly High 1-A via SCP-2845.
Most of the powers and abilities are pretty self-explanatory.
  • 1915 (EC): Is it okay if I put stronger versions of abilities? Unsure about this
  • TA (AC): I put the "possible" abilities (that is, if 1915 scales to 2845) at the end. Not sure how you usually format this
  • TA (EC): Plot manip given since 2747 is a narrative entity, therefore, can only be interacted with (and defeated) via plot manip.
Scaled both 1915's as Human level since their reality warping isn't an attack per se. And if it was, it wouldn't use energy. If we're to count that anyways, 1915 (EC)'s would be Wall level at the least, Universe level at the most. (via 682 scaling, temporarily killing its physical form.) But since that is a form of Durability Negation, I'm legitimately not sure if it should count. 1915 (AC) doesn't have any AP feats anyways.

Durability of TA (AC) scaled via SCPF's attacks on it. It's never specified, but I figure it might be at least City level given that its a good chunk of SCPF's non anomalous weaponry. TA (EC) scaled as Universal+ due to withstanding 2747's attacks.

If anyone has any objections feel free to state them and I'll address them.

I don't think there should be any scaling to 2747. 2747 varies way too much in effect and power for any scaling to it to mean anything. I also absolutely wouldn't scale AC keys to EU 2845. That's just nonsensical.

Though in general the current state of that Sandbox is just not acceptable. The AP and Durability descriptions are not proper, there is no striking strength, the Tier is a different Tier from the Attack Potency, stuff is bolded that shouldn't be bolded, etc. That's just not how profiles are done at all.

I don't think there should be any scaling to 2747. 2747 varies way too much in effect and power for any scaling to it to mean anything. I also absolutely wouldn't scale AC keys to EU 2845. That's just nonsensical.

Though in general the current state of that Sandbox is just not acceptable. The AP and Durability descriptions are not proper, there is no striking strength, the Tier is a different Tier from the Attack Potency, stuff is bolded that shouldn't be bolded, etc. That's just not how profiles are done at all.
Alright then. I'll try to redo it.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by there is no striking strength. It's unknown because TA and 1915 dont really physically attack anyone.
That doesn't matter. If he's a physically normal human that can move and do anything, he should minimally have Human level striking strength. He's not gonna be 10-B via anything that's not physical force.

Back