• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something that can kill SCP-682

Cause A>B>C scaling would have Superman>BB and Lavos.

Sorry, but why is 343 bringing 682 back?

Didn't he say "it's not mine" and leave it to SCP to deal with or something?

Something Something timelines something something Horse of Death.

Basically, there's a timeline where 682 is the Horse that Death rides and 343 is starting a war.

It's the canon timeline where every God in the SCPverse start Armageddon.

Monarch Laciel said:
Sorry, but why is 343 bringing 682 back?
Didn't he say "it's not mine" and leave it to SCP to deal with or something?
Basically 343 disowned 682 and damned it to...well...life. As the way it is now.

Well, unless 682 has immunity to Mind Manipulation than possibly he could have a chance., Sidious' mind hax can allow him to do simple tasks and bring them into reality, accordingly to other people on the wiki that is, I don't fully understand his mind manipulation/hax though from what I heard it is very significant.

Back