• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something that can kill SCP-682

Oh it says kill. Hmm. Anything with potent enough hax superior to 343 but Is also only 2-A or lower... das hard.

No.

But SCP-682 can just consume the earth. Or just adapt to not be able to breathe and get comfy for athousand years or so.

Then again, tiers are more based in dimensional destruction capabilities, entirely leaving most haxs at a side.

I´m sure it´s possible to find an interesting answer.

DMUA said:
No.

But SCP-628 can just consume the earth. Or just adapt to not be able to breathe and get comfy for athousand years or so.
I dont thing 682 can adapt if nothings happening, but we have to kill it so.. Actually, why hasn't anyone done that yet? Thats a perfectly viable option in a normal thread?

The only real thing the VsBattle OC has is extremely potent Timestop able to affect being a with immunity and timeless beings, so 343 would get affected by that. Do we know anyone with instant death that negates higher dimensional Regenerationn?

Seriously, we could have beat the damn lizard by covering it a rock shell. What were we doing this whole time?

The lizard could easily just consume the shell. He can do that.

Well... Yeah, he'd probably just take a nice nap. But that wouldn't kill him. Just seal him.

Akreious said:
Oh it says kill. Hmm. Anything with potent enough hax superior to 343 but Is also only 2-A or lower... das hard.
The closest thing I can think of is Arceus.

Is that one considerable?

Yobobojojo said:
He would have to adapt to do that, which he can't if it's not hurting him
It doesnt have to hurt him, if he's in a shell of rocks he can just eat them, hell he cn just absorb then through his skin or grow large enough to break out

I mean, if prep is given, I can think of maybe some characters that'd convince 343 to not give 682 that regen.

Akreious said:
I mean, if prep is given, I can think of maybe some characters that'd convince 343 to not give 682 that regen.
682 is literally 343's steed for the horseman of death, thats the entire reason 682 is the way it is

Yobobojojo said:
To both?
How do you eat something above your ap? This is why 682 is broken
Well, as far I know, it seems it can adapt to alternate laws of physics, black holes and even anomalous matter that forces it to turn into a diamonized corpse.

As much as I like 682, in terms of OP oc-ness he beats out the Vs OC, since it's literally the combination of every horror story conceivably concepted fed to a fan based reactive evolution story

Yobobojojo:

Well, considering it actually died by 2935...

Shouldn´t there be a character around that can do something like that?

Bobsican said:
Yobobojojo:
Well, considering it actually died by 2935...

Shouldn´t there be a character around that can do something like that?
2935 is literally 1-B death hax

Back