• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can dr doom incon the hard to kill lizard?

maxwell’s matchup made me wonder if doom can possibly pull off a incon with 682

Doctor doom

Scp-682

rules:

speed equalized

First Key/Base doom will be used and extended canon Scp-682 will be used

Doom has knowledge of 682 and 1 month of prep (all optional equipment allowed)

battle takes place outside the white house

They start 5ft apart

Doom wins if he Incaps 682 and 682 SBA victory conditions

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Also has doom ever incapped his opponents in the comics before? (I believe he has killed his opponents but has he incapped anyone in canon?)

The one with more powers on their stat section fears the one with fewer abilities

Better watch out for that capability absorption/negation with that prior knowledge and preparation

The one with more powers on their stat section fears the one with fewer abilities

Better watch out for that capability absorption/negation with that prior knowledge and preparation
What are some ways to incap 682 without causing it to adapt

Edit: cause I’m sure doom has some things that could do it with prep and knowledge

Incapping is out of the question due to surviving and staying conscious through worse without a brain, he'd probably follow in the paths of Max.

He can come up with a plan or a device to either stop 682, capture or incapacitate it from a meantime.

Or stop it's RE with the above reason
It’s got I believe 1-A or tier 0 level resistances

you can’t stop it’s RE since it’s tier 0 Level RE and he’s resistant to Reactive evolution negation.

I think,

682 hasn’t adapted to time stop things, so dooms best bet is to freeze time

I don't think an hour is enough. Still would be a month of prep time.

My Dan Kuroto vs 682 was closed because 682 had tier 0 immortality and can adapt to anything. What can Doom do here?

Actually, I recall the shark punching center capturing their 682 and made it a punching bag and broke him mentally.

Maybe Doom can replicate that?

I don't think an hour is enough. Still would be a month of prep time.

My Dan Kuroto vs 682 was closed because 682 had tier 0 immortality and can adapt to anything. What can Doom do here?
Doom is not trying to kill 682 just incap here

but alright a month of prep time

Shark punch center is normaly closer to -J articles, the SPC is cannon but their articles are as cannon as the -J SCP's, so probable can't be considered here

Doom has sleep gas and time stop and some other stuff,

he could formulate a plan with knowledge of 682 and A month of prep.

or he tries the foundation way and keep it in a state where it doesn’t adapt to dangerous levels by creating low level characters to fight it so 682 doesn’t bother trying to adapt

Doom has sleep gas and time stop and some other stuff,

he could formulate a plan with knowledge of 682 and A month of prep.

or he tries the foundation way and keep it in a state where it doesn’t adapt to dangerous levels by creating low level characters to fight it so 682 doesn’t bother trying to adapt
the problem is, the only reason why the foundation can contain 682 is beacuse he can't bother him self to try to scape every 3 seconds, if his going out of his way tring to kill doom, He will just adapt and scape

the problem is, the only reason why the foundation can contain 682 is beacuse he can't bother him self to try to scape every 3 seconds, if his going out of his way tring to kill doom, He will just adapt and scape
well doom could put the lizard to sleep or freeze him in time or anything.

Or send an infinite army or whatever, anything to keep the lizard occupied for 24 hours.

Back