• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Talking shit behind 682 back Disscusion Thread

"682 adapt and **** you"
"682 absorbs and wins"
"682 noosphere self just recreates his avatar"

You know the problem with all of thouse?
682 get's incapacitate by bassically every SCP they trow at that damn lizard
He is the "Hard to kill" not hard to defeat

He is probable the SCP with the biggest number of losses in the SCP wiki even with his extended cannon self, but we act like he can't be incapcitatd or damaged to the point of stop fighting

If we put extended cannon 682 to fight Saitama for exemple 682 would most of the time only adapt to not die from saitama atacks, making sure to not be 100% disintegrated, but guess what? he would not defeat saitama, he would just become a pice of meat that saitama exploded, at this point the battle is over, even whem 682 regenerate he will be in the other side of the continent and mostly likle hours will have passed, and as we know:

Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

682 most of times don't adapt to defeat the oponent, but acctually adapts to not die most of the time, even against haxed characters

he may eventually break free of the situation, but at that point he would have been BFR for at least a week, knocked down for a hour or incapcitated for 24 hours

Damn, let's use 682 vs 173 as a exemple, he created eyes to non stop look 173 and cowardly gonne to the corner of the battle cell, he was incapcitaed(to some degree)

But here is my favorite exemple 682 vs SCP-3207

Item: SCP-3207

Tissue Test Record: SCP-682's tissue was shot by SCP-3207, resulting in its complete destruction. No intact organic residue left by SCP-682's tissue was found after the interaction.

Termination Test Record: SCP-682 was shot by SCP-3207 several times. SCP-682 was destroyed for a period of 6 hours, before five smaller organisms, theorized to have been composed of SCP-682's tissue, grew within SCP-682's containment chamber. These organisms successfully breached containment and merged with each other, re-creating SCP-682

It took 6 hours for 682 to come back from beingh vaporized (3207 projectiles are stated to vaporize organic matter on contact) in other words, if saitama punchs 682 he would 1 be vaporized by the sheer damage 2 take at least 6 hours to come back from such damage

there was a reason 682 was the incon king at one point, and for some reason we decided he is the stomp king after the 6820 upgrade and constant of termination

HIS AVATAR WOULD STILL BE DEFEAT! NOT JUST SAY "nah, I adpat" just beacuse 682 don't die don't means he wins!!!!

this applie to haxes too, SCP-1915 could incapacitate him turning t682 into a goldfish for exemple, 682 is affected by most haxes, even trough he don't die thanks to them

posting in fun and games beacuse this don't feel like a content revision thread

Last edited:
I mean, its did adapt and make its way over someone with crazy haxes. But the lizard can be inconned by literally just poking him with physical attack and keep its at bay.

That thing will always adapt to someone with crazy haxes and make its way for winning. But its can be inconned by someone with less haxed

I mean, its did adapt and make its way over someone with crazy haxes. But the lizard can be inconned by literally just poking him with physical attack and keep its at bay.

That thing will always adapt to someone with crazy haxes and make its way for winning. But its can be inconned by someone with less haxed
the problem is, SCP-1915 defeated him with haxes, other SCPs could also hax him down, he just came back fro mthe ahx after a while, but 682 was affected and most of the times incapacitated thanks to that, he resit death haxes, not really other types of haxes

I'm also rambling about the amount of incons he has, most would probable knock him for at least one hour or at incapcitate him for at least 24 hours

If I recall, doesn't SCP-6280 basically revealed that it has a memetic effect making everyone aware of him want to kill him?
It's said "there is a theory that 682 has a memetic effect that makes every one want to kill him, but It's really unlikle"

And, yet, there is no evidence to suggest that the subject's threat was impending — in fact, the continuance of Project ANTIKILL over most of the past century suggests that, if it had posed existential and/or organizational threats, they could not have yet occurred before its erasure. Alternatively, it is possible that SCP-6820-A possessed a sort of memetic or otherwise compulsory effect that influenced Foundation personnel to neutralize the item, though that such a drastic effect was able to remain undetected for several decades is unlikely.

The entire problem is that people think that throwing a god tier character against 682 will beat it, when its explicit that 682 gets stronger the stronger the thing its fighting against ism which is why so many low-tier SCPs can fight it to the extent they do
Fair, It kinda make me want to make a bunch of sheer brawl characters to fight 682 untill the overall 682 view on the wiki change...

the problem is, SCP-1915 defeated him with haxes, other SCPs could also hax him down, he just came back fro mthe ahx after a while, but 682 was affected and most of the times incapacitated thanks to that, he resit death haxes, not really other types of haxes
The problem with 1915 is that his haxes comes from his entropic self which is above the the in-narrative god-tiers(djoricverse) which is above the extra-noospheric instance of 682

The problem with 1915 is that his haxes comes from his entropic self which is above the the in-narrative god-tiers(djoricverse) which is above the extra-noospheric instance of 682
well, first of all I'm impressed that 1916=5 is that powerfull, second SCP-1237 even trough died in the process was also able to midgate and affect 682 turning It into a house cat, I used 1915 as a exemple but what I mean is that there is other exemples of similar events happening to 682

Oh, and talking about 6882 regeneration, if t=you look trough his termination attemps you quickly notices that he takes more them a hour to regenerate most of the times, even if It's from his acid baths

Oh, and talking about 6882 regeneration, if t=you look trough his termination attemps you quickly notices that he takes more them a hour to regenerate most of the times, even if It's from his acid baths
It would need to be a full 24 hours for it to be considered a win via incap, and the harder 682 gets hit the faster it regens (Regenning from a few drops of blood instantly for example)

wouldn't SBA turn his whole 'adapt to survive' thing into 'adapt to kill' since SBA will make him want to win the battle?
682 always want to kill everthing trough

Doing so won't matter in the long run as the reptile can regen at FTL speeds depending on how fast it gets hit, take SCP-314 for example.
1-Broken link
2- in a exemple of completly vaporization the repitile took 6 hours to regenerate, there is also a exemple where he was reduced to his nervous sisten and also took more them a hour

Honestly the things about 682 regens and stuff is quite inconsistent even in termination log. But because the wiki things that always use the strongest effect of a feat from an ability the character have, then we can safely assume everything related to 682's regens also need to be like that.

This will just be a incon, by SBA: "incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day"
SCp 682 can regen from EE in 16 hours, so...
This would be knocking out him as well, and saitama should be able to BFR him as well

Honestly the things about 682 regens and stuff is quite inconsistent even in termination log. But because the wiki things that always use the strongest effect of a feat from an ability the character have, then we can safely assume everything related to 682's regens also need to be like that.
We normally uses the averge and say things much bellow and much higher are outliers

This would be knocking out him as well, and saitama should be able to BFR him as well
to knock someone out you have to let them incapacitate and unconscious, SCP not only has an unbalanced type 2 immortality, but Saitama has no way to knock him out.

And he has a week to come back from BFR besides Saitama not doing that in character

to knock someone out you have to let them incapacitate and unconscious, SCP not only has an unbalanced type 2 immortality, but Saitama has no way to knock him out.
He seens to get knocked up whem loosing at least 80% of his body mass trough

And he has a week to come back from BFR besides Saitama not doing that in character
1- I don't think he would intentionally go back to saitama after beingh trowed in another country
2-Saitama punchs have so much shockwaves, AOE and force that I doubt 682 wouldn't be launched to other continent after punching 682 some times

He seens to get knocked up whem loosing at least 80% of his body mass trough
He was not knocked up when he loses 85% of his body, the log just say he was easily conteined.
1- I don't think he would intentionally go back to saitama after beingh trowed in another country
2-Saitama punchs have so much shockwaves, AOE and force that I doubt 682 wouldn't be launched to other continent after punching 682 some times
By SBA the characters can't give up so he is going to back to Saitama.

Saitama will blow up 682 with his punch, so he will just regen

Back