• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Talking shit behind 682 back Disscusion Thread

It will not go after its Constant which gives it even further type 9 immortality and can spit another avatar of itself.

Since it can exist as SCP-3930, it should have immunity to all abilities in the Kaktusverse canon.

Although I do recommend a matchup with SCP-5650 either way since it doesn't have an outright resistance to it.

Since it can exist as SCP-3930, it should have immunity to all abilities in the Kaktusverse canon.

Although I do recommend a matchup with SCP-5650 either way since it doesn't have an outright resistance to it.
I mean, 5650 is just a event, I dont think It can fight

It does

I was going to say that we could make matches with probabilistic beings, but then I heard it adapted to SCP-181.
He didn't really adpted, the guy luck was so big that the 05 dismissed this test completly

But It also drained everyone luck for some time, 181 had a lot of heart problens and Illnesses, while the foundation had records of keter anomalies scaping

Item: SCP-181

Tissue Test Record: N/A

Termination Test Record: DENIED BY O5-COMMAND

Note: The O5s denied this test… What a lucky guy. - Dr. [REDACTED]

Note: Site-[REDACTED] experienced a site-wide containment breach, with 95% of all contained Euclid- and Keter-Class SCPs breaching containment, due to an attack by The Chaos Insurgency.

SCP-682 escaped when the security-measures experienced their critical limits and subsequently evaded capture by eleven Mobile Task Forces. SCP-682 proceeded to destroy the town of [REDACTED]1 and slaughtered all citizens present.

At the same time SCP-682 breached containment, SCP-181 experienced a near-fatal stroke, with SCP-181 having reported feelings of fear, dizziness, followed by nausea, headaches and pain to various parts of its body the day prior. The possible involvement of SCP-682, regarding these events, is ongoing. - Site-Director Miller

He didn't really adpted, the guy luck was so big that the 05 dismissed this test completly

But It also drained everyone luck for some time, 181 had a lot of heart problens and Illnesses, while the foundation had records of keter anomalies scaping
The actual reason was that that technically counted for SCP-181 to be tested against SCP-682 even if it was postponed, which caused it to adapt and gain his luck-based ability and breach containment, hence the Chaos Insurgency attacked the site as well.

The actual reason was that that technically counted for SCP-181 to be tested against SCP-682 even if it was postponed, which caused it to adapt and gain his luck-based ability and breach containment, hence the Chaos Insurgency attacked the site as well.
Trough It seen implied, the fact 181 had a near fatal stroke makes me think to be a situation of "he used his entire luck and of everyone around" what would be in pair with other SCP's that only used their habilities to avoid 682

one exemple would be 117
Tissue test record: SCP-117 produced an array of pneumatic hammers which automatically pounded the sample until it was a thin slurry; the hammers then disassembled themselves and reformed into particle beam weaponry, which fired repeatedly on the slurry until it was incinerated. D-class subsequently diagnosed with near-lethal mineral deficiencies.

Termination test record:
SCP-117 produced an unidentified machine which teleported itself and the D-class personnel 3km away. D-class was deceased upon recovery. Subsequent attempts to use SCP-117 in this fashion have uniformly resulted in it teleporting away.
There is other exemples of 682 "Draning" other anomalies, trough I'm not gonna read his entire "Termination attempts" now just to find the others

Another thing

Allison Eckhart: Allison Eckhart

Tissue Allison Eckhart Record: A/E

Allison Eckhart Test Record: Allison Eckhart was introduced to Allison Eckhart's testing chamber. Once spotted, Allison Eckhart slowly approached Allison Eckhart. Allison Eckhart began to open its jaw with the intention to eat Allison Eckhart. Allison Eckhart abruptly stops and closed his jaw back. Allison Eckhart began "sniffing" Allison Eckhart. After doing so, Allison Eckhart walked away from Allison Eckhart.

Researcher Allison Eckhart questioned Allison Eckhart regarding his encounter with Allison Eckhart.

Allison Eckhart: Stupid name… so disgusting. Can't even eat that.
Seens like 682 Couldn't adapt enough against conceptual manipulation

Trough It seen implied, the fact 181 had a near fatal stroke makes me think to be a situation of "he used his entire luck and of everyone around" what would be in pair with other SCP's that only used their habilities to avoid 682
It still doesn't invalidate the reptile gaining his ability through unconventional means due to 181's nature, which could also add to why he was experiencing extreme pain, as he would've felt 682 adapting to him. The Heroes Wiki is adamant about it.

It still doesn't invalidate the reptile gaining his ability through unconventional means due to 181's nature, which could also add to why he was experiencing extreme pain, as he would've felt 682 adapting to him. The Heroes Wiki is adamant about it.
Faor, I still trully belive It's 181 using all the "fuel" but I can't argue that yours is a valid interpretation

I feel like equalized stats with the reptile should be taken into consideration, and even then, we're still not certain if the reptile just incons or stomps.

Yeah something like that, but the biggest question this site has yet it answer

In a stat equalized matchup, who would win in an all-out brawl, Void Shiki/Lu Zhiyu or SCP-682?

Yeah something like that, but the biggest question this site has yet it answer

In a stat equalized matchup, who would win in an all-out brawl, Void Shiki/Lu Zhiyu or SCP-682?
I have no idea who the first one is

Trough we have a Brazilian verse with characters capable of ignoring multiple types of immortalities layerd, unfortunetly It's not even close to be on the wiki yet

Back