• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It seems our lizard finally made contact with some narrative hazards

Well, it has been more than 3 months this has been added to SCP-682 Extermination Log (check history, page 3. I've seen up until 12 of October of past year and it still was there), so I guess this is valid to be used now:

SCP-3812 Interaction:

• Upgrade to a solid tier 1-A+ via RE: Kinda self-explanatory. SCP-682 became an existence similar to SCP-3812 and destroyed all narratives.
  • Cosmic Awareness (Via Adaptation): Also pretty self-explanatory. He could feel all things that exist, that don't exist and that trascend the need to exist.
  • Improve his Resistance to Law Manipulation?: He alongside SCP-3812 broke all rules that was laid down for all things
  • Power Absorption upgrade: It is theorized he became a similar entity to SCP-3812.

Cited text:

"SCP-682: For a moment, I could feel all things, those that exist, those that don't exist, and those that transcend the need to exist. I looked down, up, but I couldn't see anything, nothing but me, and nothing but him. Because of me, all the stories were over. He and I had broken every rule that was laid down for all things, overcome all the potestates that govern this world. And then, he looked at me, and said only one thing: pain. And he left. You were no longer alive, but you weren't dead, since reality fell into shadows that go beyond the darkness itself. I almost felt that the termination had finally arrived, but unfortunately for you, I had already won from the beginning.

In-depth investigations into what happened to Foundation servers are ongoing. SCP-3812 remains undetected. SCP-682, after the interview, remained static and unresponsive for four months, making absolutely no attempt to break containment and communication. Further research led to the information that SCP-682's Hume level couldn't be measured by any Kant counter and other means of reality counting. The clear reason why this occurred is still unknown, but it is theorized that the anomaly's pataphysical ontology became similar to that of SCP-3812, although no other type of narrakinetic and ontokinetic properties were noted"

SCP-2747 Interaction:

• Resistance to EE & Plot Manipulation: Stated SCP-2747 couldn't "consume"/destroy him.
  • More proof for 1-A+ rating: He stated he'd ignite SCP Foundation history and those beyond it (refering to SCP-3812)
  • Existence Erasure & Regeneration Negation: Stated he'd take down SCP-2747 along with her empire, so she couldn't rise up unless he (682) allows it.

Text mentioned:

SCP-682: Do you really think you can consume me? Do you think your "seventh empire" will be able to conquer me? I pity you.
SCP-682: It's still pitiful to know how foolish you are. The fifth kingdom will be nothing but dust to me, and whatever the entropy will do, it will be nothing more than a spark next to the pain I will ignite this disgusting story and the others beyond it. Normalcy and abnormality, works of the gods, which I myself will purge, just like them.
SCP-682: You cause me more pity than actual pain. Do you really think you can destroy me? I've seen it all. Now I will take you and your empire down, and you will never be able to rise again until I give you permission. Goodbye.

Posterious interactions have been less than 2 months on the article, that's why I haven't touched them.

Removing the "possibly" from his 1-A rating seems fine. Don't know why it was there at all since he stalemated Sam Howell

He did defeat 2747, but only became an existence similar to 3812. Although in 2747 experiment he stated he'd end him too
It was implied SCP-3812 is no longer in their baseline reality after the fight with 682. Possibly 682 has absorbed their powers now because of that.

682 is below tier 9A
No. unfortunately it's not. first of all I'll tell you without giving a tier to the character scp 682. in that story it is said that scp 682 is destroyed by weapons, right?

scp 6820 is a noosphere level creature.

https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-4755

scp 682 can weaponize scp 6820 and capture it.

https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-6820

even that should be enough.

How come 682 doesn't even have "At least Average Human" speed if he's described as having high speed and reflexes by other humans?

I am here to say that this is just dumbass crap meant to make SCP-682 look impressive without rhyme or reason as it's just boasting real hard

Back