• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The second scan is in japanese. It would be nice to have an english translation so I can actually understand it.

Õ┐ìÞíô - µäƒþƒÑµ░┤þÉâ

Þñçµò░Òü«ÒâüÒâúÒé»Òâ®ÒéÆÕÉîµÖéÒü½µäƒþƒÑ
ÒüùÒÇüÞª│Õ»ƒÒüºÒüìÒéïþë╣µ«èÒü¬µ░┤þÉâÒÇé
ÒâüÒâúÒé»Òâ®Òü½ÕÅìÕ┐£ÒüùÒüªµ░┤þÉâÒü«Õ¢ó
þèÂÒé䵺ÿÕ¡ÉÒüîÕñëÕîûÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÕêåÕêÑÒÇü
µïíÕñºÒü¬Òü®µºÿÒÇàÒü¬µäƒþƒÑµ│òÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé

Ninjutsu - Sensing Water Sphere

A special water sphere made
for observations, it senses
multiple chakras simultaneously.
The water sphere's shape and
appearance changes as a response
to chakra. There are a variety of
sensing methods such as expansion,
separation and others.

That would be the translation of the technique..

I think his intention would be to say that the Juubi in its first form has enough energy to be compared to a small planet.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't give anything new. The first scan looks like it's just being incredibly figurative, not literal. More context otherwise would be nice.

I don't know what that statement would do for the profiles. The chakra being compared to a planet doesn't do much other than saying that it is a lot.

I don't think it's figurative, within the whole context of Juubi, he would be a creature that destroys the world, causes natural disasters on gigantic scales just to unleash your power, Naruto has already tried to feel his energy with his Sennin Mode and Kurama himself said that he was just trying feel something immeasurable (Hyperbole), but having an energy at that level is quite common.

"It's like it has becomes its own planet."

That's the literal definition of a simile, using like or as to make a comparison that's not actually equating something. If I say "You yawning is like a lion roaring", I'm not saying your yawn is an actual lion roar, I'm making a comparison that would suggestively exaggerate it.

But then it would be to ignore the fact that the sphere itself, represents the entire planet so your quote about it becoming the planet itself.

Back