• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor naruto addition: Soul mp resistance

main-qimg-d9f1c3d94e33d209c8d58f4196c4dfb1-lq.jpg

main-qimg-73a0b32865a6225a0025be6e4fd95791-lq.jpg

main-qimg-4c82ccf6e3d89f363238489322129495-lq.jpg

Screenshot_20231227-143840_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231226-183407_Chrome.jpg

I started the topic by asking why normal shinobi die instantly in a human path attack, but kcm1 naruto resists for a long time. While a normal shinobi can be killed instantly, kcm1 naruto finds his soul sucked and weakened after 3 panels. In this case, we already know that he has a soul resistance that is beyond the reach of a normal shinobi.

Before researching the subject, two reasons came to my mind: Either his chakra level is high or he has bjiuu in him. These are the aspects that make Naruto different from other shinobi...

I've seen in previous revisions that someone tried to give soul mp to every character with chakra. While translating his scans, I saw arguments supporting the higher chakra option in my topic.

0017-016.png.jpg

It is said that the chakra literally consists of spiritual and physical energy. We can say that the person with more chakras indirectly has higher spiritual energy.These are the scans that support it:

4691557-9845947351-726.j.jpg

6639252-5852477-5997575044-narut.jpg

By deducing from these, every character with a chakra equal to or higher than kcm1 naruto needs to get soul mp resistance.

The level I have in mind is the characters with bjiuu level chakra, so if the following characters do not have soul MP resistance in their profiles, they should be added.

Characters that should definitely get it: Juudara, Minato, Hashirama, Tobirama, all bjiuu, jinchurikis who control their bjiuu, hagaromo, kaguya, momoshiki, borushiki, kinshiki, kawashiki

Characters I think he will get: Nagato, Raikage

Note: Normally, I would offer 2 options, but since there are more options that support the higher chakra, I only offered 1 option. If you accept the add-on, don't forget to write the characters that are at bjiuu level or above and need to get the soul mp resistance that I forgot.

Last edited:
By deducing from these, every character with a chakra equal to or higher than kcm1 naruto needs to get soul mp resistance.
Your deduction seems unsupported by any additional evidence.

I can see from the scans where you got the idea that more chakra = more Soul Manipulation resistance, but there ultimately isn't any additional proof here to support that idea.

So I have to vote Disagree with this.

Your deduction seems unsupported by any additional evidence.

I can see from the scans where you got the idea that more chakra = more Soul Manipulation resistance, but there ultimately isn't any additional proof here to support that idea.

So I have to vote Disagree with this.
More chakra = more spiritual energy = more soul resistance. All the scans I took prove this.

So, me and @EmperorRorepmeThree are currently working on a page for Chakra/Chakra manipulation, where we will delve into everything chakra related in great detail, including the spiritual aspect of chakra.

Can this wait until then, by any chance? I kinda don't want to drop all of my arguments here and spoil everything lol.
It's sad for me but I won't break you ❤

So, me and @EmperorRorepmeThree are currently working on a page for Chakra/Chakra manipulation, where we will delve into everything chakra related in great detail, including the spiritual aspect of chakra.

Can this wait until then, by any chance? I kinda don't want to drop all of my arguments here and spoil everything lol.
I thought that the blog in question was about to end, but I guess you are at the beginning, so let's continue discussing soul mp resistance on this topic?

Back