• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about larger size for the hax part. That has no scan. Everything else looks fine.
Context is he gets HDE by EMBODYING the space time in himself, and hde page itself says this
Large Size: Due to the additional angles possessed by them, higher-dimensional objects and beings would be much larger than lower ones.
So my proposal was he should gets larger size

Context is he gets HDE by EMBODYING the space time in himself, and hde page itself says this

So my proposal was he should gets larger size
Large Size: Due to the additional angles possessed by them, higher-dimensional objects and beings would be much larger than lower ones.
If it's not much larger, having the additional axis just gives HDE.

Embodying a space-time continuum within you as a small part of your body is outright Immeasurable Strength. There is no need to lowball here.

You need three more staff (Admins are green name, thread mods are red name, doesn't matter if it's all admins or thread mods) for this to pass. Right now you have Emirp's approval, which is only one staff approval.

I can tag some staff to take a look at this.

@Planck69 @Theglassman12 @Emirp sumitpo @UchihaSlayer96 @LordTracer @DemonGodMitchAubin @KingTempest @Lonkitt @Elizhaa @Maverick_Zero_X @Just_a_Random_Butler @LordGriffin1000 @Dereck03 Your input here would be appreciated.

Embodying a space-time continuum within you as a small part of your body is outright Immeasurable Strength. There is no need to lowball here.
Well ig I will change it.
I can tag some staff to take a look at this.
Thanks a lot
859680447395135498.gif

Now then, changes have been implemented, so this thread no longer needs to open. I am asking mods to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back