• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling (Anime) Minor Hax and Lifting Strength Additions, Resistance, Stamina and Possible Speed Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this will be my second thread in forever (Not a frozen reference). In this thread I'll be covering some new hax and ones that should be linked/there that should be on Wang lings profile.Also question that might upgrade Wang lings speed, LS addition and resistance. (Some of these are useless ik but I wanna keep it accurate turn it into a pre 2-A anos deletion page with a wall of hax lol)

Wang Ling's Haxs

1. Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation: Wang Ling along with froggy two can cause a singularity which creates a universe with their powers combined. (This should only work when Wang ling is fused with Froggy 2 or Has him as an partner in battle)

2. Time Travel: Moving Faster than the speed of light Wang ling was able to time travel.

3. Casuality Manipulation: According to Froggy 2, He would be able to tamper with cause and effect.

4. Analytic Prediction: Even as a baby Wang Ling was capable of predicting 387 possible scenarios per second.

5. Aura, Statistics Amplification and Energy Projection: Upon punching the ground, Wang Ling released energy with his fist which dented the earth. His spiritual energy leak melted a mountain when it made contact. Wang Ling's kick enhanced with spiritual energy defeated the Demon Frog. (Already has examples of this on his page but the more the merrier, all this shows is that he can use it with physical attacks.)

6. Weather Manipulation and Technology Manipulation: Upon his spiritual energy being measured, It caused the technology in the city to shut off and A cloud raining down lightning to appear.

7. Statistics Amplification, Empowerment and Soul Manipulation: Wang Ling is able to amplify and decrease the output of his spiritual energy and is able to eradicate the souls of beings who are hit with it.

8. Telekinesis: Wang Ling can bring planets closer to earth and away from it with telekinesis, Can Telekinetically control large boulders. (The planet moving is on their but it isn't linked nor mentioned in his telekinesis hax key)

9. Fourth Wall Breaking: Was able to talk to the Audience.

10. Summoning: He can summon alien life forms from nearby dimensions. (Also add as a interdimensional Range feat via Summoning)

11. Flight/Space Flight: The link for this is expired so I've provided a new one. Also here's another speed feat in space.
Flight (Wang Ling could fly without using Jingke, for instance while fighting the Demon Emperor)

12. Ressurection and Possibly Longtivety: His power was sealed for 10000 years before his reincarnation according to jingke so his age can be more or equal to 10k years or more. + Add 10k+ years to his age section for pre reincarnation.

13. Explosion Manipulation: Triggered an galactic sized explosion, Annihilation causes an explosion which covered most of the solar system. Caused an Explosion that destroyed earth after stopping it's axis.

14. Portal Creation: He can create portals to other places.

15. Information Analysis: He could immediately tell Sun Rong was under his spell which was reflected back on her while everyone else was confused.

16. Higher Dimensional Existence: Was shown to embody the universe and it's space-time which he created. Wang Ling was unintentionally creating a universe governed by his dreams. (Since it doesn't qualify for r>f it can at least be proof of HDE).

17. Dimensional Travel/Teleportation and Forcefield Creation: After he destroy the demon universe, he teleported back to the human world, he also had a forcefield around him temporarily preventing his power from exploding.

18. Data Manipulation, Reality Warping and Information Manipulation Type 2 and Possibly Dimensional Manipulation: Via "Edit Polygon", Wang Ling is able to configure the animation style, changing the quality and frames to the space and beings around him giving them varying "modulus" and change the fluidity of their movements. After entering the space station, he became trapped in a 3D loop even though outside was still 2D. To escape Wang Ling had to forcefully rewrite the animation quality and frames to overload the graphics.

Wang Ling's Speed
Shouldn't Sealed Wang Ling Have "Relativsitic Throwing Speed" Or "Relativistic With Projectiles" for throwing Jingke so fast that he travelled past Saturn in seconds which was calculated to Relativistic? Or even "At Least" since Wang Ling threw him from the space station and we don't know how much time it took Jingke to reach Saturns orbit from there. (Maybe a more accurate calculation 👀)

2. Idk if I should include this as a speed feat but the context is Wang Ling firing a bow and arrow across the earth which could be calculated as "Attack Speed With Bow And Arrow" or the bow and arrow can just remain as a Optional Equipment or even apart of the feats section as it's useless and irrelevant as a speed feat for his main stats.

3. Should his Attack Speed from Telekinesis which Scales To Massively FTL+ on his profile also scale his combat speed due to the verse having UES or it doesn't work like that around these blocks?? It works on other sites I've come across. Fill me in if I'm wrong.

Wang Ling's LS

At Least Class 10: He can very casually lift 15000 pounds in one hand. Although, it was supposed to be 13,500 tons according to the author. (This is to show he has a LS feat by himself.)

Possibly Immeasurable: Has the universe and it's spacetime embedded into his body. (Unsealed Key)

Wang Ling's Resistance

Resistance To Cosmic Radiation: Is able to survive in the vacuum of space.

2. Resistance To Empathic Manipulation: Due to having his emotions suppressed. When enraged, the chains around his heart breaks and he becomes bloodlusted.

3. Resistance To Sealing: Forcefully broke his own seal.

4. Resistance To Space-Time Manipulation: Froggy 2 mentioned time and space cannot affect him after their fight. Froggy 2 states the law of time has no effect on Wang Ling. Broke through froggy 2's time stop on another occasion.

Wang Lings Stamina

Superhuman Physically, Infinite Energy (Ig? Idk what to call this): Wang Ling has never exerted himself throughout series due to his Spiritual Energy reserves being infinite according to the author.

Agree: SR001, LordGriffin100 (With the exception of HDE and Immeasurable LS), Lonkitt (With the exception of HDE and Immeasurable LS) Garraxian (Agree on most things, disgaree on others) Andytrenom (Seen some of the thread, has contentions with causality Manipulation)

Disagree:

Neutral: GodOfIce777 (Has neither disagreed or agreed on everything, disagrees with Immeasurable LS)

Welp that's that, hopefully all of this gets accepted cuz this took longer than it shouldve lol. I now believe the world should burn because my internet was bugging out every five seconds. Special thanks to SR001.

Last edited:
Well it was by mistake dubbed as 15000 pounds it was said by Author himself. Even author said it let's just treat it as 13,500 tons.

Well i would like you to add HDE, i remember a mod told me sometimes ago he can get HDE WHEN HE WAS EMBODYING THE SPACE-TIME

EXCEPT ALL ARE LOOKING GOOD AND Reasonable TO ME
Surprising it was actually 13,500 tons but it's still class 10 so it isn't much of a loss. I'll add HDE rn.

I agree with most of this except Higher Dimensional Existence and by extension Immesurable Lifting Strength. As for the bow and arrow, if it was a one time thing then I don't think it should be mentioned, maybe for optional equipment is fine. As for the scaling through Universal Energy Systems logic you'll need to prove the verse follows that rule.

Also, do not use discord links, we no longer use those so don't use them.

Higher Dimensional Existence and by extension Immesurable Lifting Strength.
Reasons? According to SR001, it has been accepted as such. Although you can have contentions I would like to hear them. Think it's pretty justified about HDE since he quite literally is the universe he created as itself. Immeasurable LS is a ifs tho but I would still like reasoning.

As for the bow and arrow, if it was a one time thing then I don't think it should be mentioned, maybe for optional equipment is fine.
Ok that's fine ig. And it would be useless consider Wang ling already has Relativsitic Scaling and I doubt that feat scales higher so-

As for the scaling through Universal Energy Systems logic you'll need to prove the verse follows that rule.
Pretty sure it's already accepted on his profile that he already has UES + I think threads before have covered that.

Also, do not use discord links, we no longer use those so don't use them.
Ok I'll change them out with imgur links, sorry.

I’m referring to LordGriffin’s comment on this thread
Yeah same, i was referring too, but my question is why can't he get hde, he literally embedded the 4D construction the universe in him, this should give him 4D rating atleast

For for immesureable LS,

If a character is able to lift or move a space-time continuum / an area of space that is qualitatively superior to an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space,This would give them IMMESUREABLE LIFTING STRENGTH,

And since in his case it was whole universe he took inside him, that should be enough for him to get it isn't it .​

I mean embodying the 4D construction is a reasonable feat for him to get 4D existence,
That's what Im saying, plus he quite literally dreamt a universe into reality which should be r>f with context but I'd settle for HDE since it backs up what u just said. If not outright HDE then "Likely HDE" can work. Even tho I don't understand why it doesn't qualify for full off HDE.

Whys that so, he had the whole space time inside him
Indeed, Idk why even "Possibly Immeasurable Lifting Strength" isn't accepted either since it's straight forward and fits criteria. Reason I put possibly is because it's a abstraction feat which Wang Ling already has on his profile.

Oh dear... I didn't notice the title was even like that.

1. The first scan would qualify for space-time manipulation and possibly reality-warping since it's stated a new word was created after their supernatural space and time powers were merged. However, this wouldn't apply to Physics Manipulation since it didn't mention anything about the laws of physics; especially, taking in the term "神通“ which means magical prowess.

2. That seems like something exclusive to that verse's cosmology but not an ability itself. I'd say it'll apply to everyone in the verse but only exclusive to their universe.

3. Seems fine.

4. The actual direct translation is "Wang Ling makes use of "387 per second" to think of various response methods." Unless someone could give me evidence that line is supposed to insinuate something else, I disagree with this.

5. Add statistics amplification to that.

6. Looks more like thunder manipulation to me considering it didn't affect the entire atmosphere.

7. Looks good.

8. Looks good.

9. Looks like something out of context, disagree unless you show a clip that he really is talking to beings beyond the fourth wall.

10. Looks good.

11. Looks good.

12. That description does not match resurrection. Wang Ling is only 16 physically so Longevity wouldn't apply.

13. Looks good.

14. Looks good.

15. Well, it's a spell he personally induced. Why would anyone else know of it if it's specific to his forte? Disagree.

16. I do not see any detail that's relevant to HDE. Disagree.

17. Looks good.

18. Where did you get dimensional manipulation from? Looks like only data manipulation at best, not to mention it's only limited on a computer. So I disagree.

For the first speed feat, it was obvious Jingke was hundreds of thousands of kilometres away from Saturn's atmosphere because he was flying in outer space; it can't be visually calculated. Disagree.

Yeah, that description for the bow feat is completely ridiculous. It's obviously energy exerted and has nothing to do with attack speed.

Telekinesis is a hax, it has nothing to do with the Universal Energy System otherwise it has been stated to do so.

13500 tons looks good since it has been retconned by the author.

Immeasurable lifting strength is just... yeah, no.

Resistance to cosmic radiation is fine.

Resistance to emphatic manipulation is fine I guess.

"Broke his own seal"; obviously disagree.

Wang Ling overpowered his space-time hax by countering it with his own. Looks quite iffy, leaning towards disagreeing on that.

Infinite stamina seems fine since stamina relies on energy.

12. That description does not match resurrection. Wang Ling is only 16 physically so Longevity wouldn't apply.
I will disagree on this since jingke himself said that that spritual power that was settled down for 10k year was active again, he indirectly hinting that he did existed before 10k years ago too.

16. I do not see any detail that's relevant to HDE. Disagree.
Well he did abstract the universe in him and { universe is a 4D construction too } Is that not enough detail for getting him 4D rating ?
18. Where did you get dimensional manipulation from? Looks like only data manipulation at best, not to mention it's only limited on a computer. So I disagree.
It wasn't on computer if u watched it, they were trapped in 3D loop, so in order to break out of that loop he forced his animation style to change from low quality to higher quality and increased frame rates, forcing the animation quality to change from the inside.

For the first speed feat, it was obvious Jingke was hundreds of thousands of kilometres away from Saturn's atmosphere because he was flying in outer space; it can't be visually calculated. Disagree
Aah don't worry , I think op didn't knew it was already calculated in JINGKE profile.

So are u disagreeing on the Wiki's own lifting strength criteria ? As I stated here 👇
For for immesureable LS,

If a character is able to lift or move a space-time continuum / an area of space that is qualitatively superior to an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space,This would give them IMMESUREABLE LIFTING STRENGTH,

And since in his case it was whole universe he took inside him, that should be enough for him to get it isn't it .​

Wang Ling overpowered his space-time hax by countering it with his own. Looks quite iffy, leaning towards disagreeing on that.

Well froggy did said that the LAW OF TIME has no effect on him.​

The first scan would qualify for space-time manipulation and possibly reality-warping since it's stated a new word was created after their supernatural space and time powers were merged. However, this wouldn't apply to Physics Manipulation since it didn't mention anything about the laws of physics; especially, taking in the term "神通“ which means magical prowess.
Seems fine, I thought creating a singularity would be "Whoaa physics warping" but ig not. Should be "higher degree of Space-Time Manipulation and Reality Warping" since Wang ling by himself has Space-Time Manipulation and Reality Warping plus he would be fused with froggy 2 making their manipulation of space and time higher.

That seems like something exclusive to that verse's cosmology but not an ability itself. I'd say it'll apply to everyone in the verse but only exclusive to their universe.
I mean, Shinra has time travel on his profile for time traveling by going FTL, something that would apply to everyone in his verse. Don't see why Wang ling can't have it aswell even if it's inverse related. T
Time Travel (Can travel back in time by moving faster than the speed of light)
^^

The actual direct translation is "Wang Ling makes use of "387 per second"
Idk, he has it listed on his profile, all I did was find it and since it fit the criteria of Analytic Prediction I added it.

Add statistics amplification to that.
Ok. I can see why.

Looks more like thunder manipulation to me considering it didn't affect the entire atmosphere.
Would it have to affect the entire atmosphere? He created a miniture thunderstorm with clouds. Think it would be weather manipulation.
Qualifies for these;

The user can intensify winds, summon storm clouds, and affect barometric pressure.

Weather Control - allows you to fully control the weather, not just manipulating existing phenomena, but also creating new out of nothing. For example, you can create a powerful lightning falling from a completely clear sky (not even need to create a thundercloud).
^^

Looks like something out of context, disagree unless you show a clip that he really is talking to beings beyond the fourth wall.
He was talking to his author there but his author actually exist in the show so it might not be Fourth Wall Break.

That description does not match resurrection. Wang Ling is only 16 physically so Longevity wouldn't apply.
Longtivety not applying is fine. What would it match then? It's obvious Jingke is talking about Wang ling from the past before he reincarnated. Pretty sure reincarnation would be Ressurection based but since it's inverse and not combat applicable it would be "Limited Ressurection".

Well, it's a spell he personally induced. Why would anyone else know of it if it's specific to his forte? Disagree.
Makes sense, it was reflected due to Wang lings passive attack reflection.

I do not see any detail that's relevant to HDE. Disagree.
He has the whole space time contiuum that he created embedded into him....

Where did you get dimensional manipulation from? Looks like only data manipulation at best, not to mention it's only limited on a computer. So I disagree.
Figured this would happen as we never got the full clip of Wang ling changing the animation form 1D to 2D. He did it via his own powers by making a tab to control the settings and cast the spell, the space station doesn't have reality warping powers at all + it was all new to someone like sun rong, logically if the station even had space warping powers the humans below wouldve known.

For the first speed feat, it was obvious Jingke was hundreds of thousands of kilometres away from Saturn's atmosphere because he was flying in outer space; it can't be visually calculated. Disagree.
I get allat but it would still be a speed feat for Wang ling has he throw Jingke that far making him go Relativistic speeds. In the clip, it even says "why did master throw me this far" and iirc they visually shown Wang ling throwing Jingke.

Yeah, that description for the bow feat is completely ridiculous. It's obviously energy exerted and has nothing to do with attack speed.
Alright.

Telekinesis is a hax, it has nothing to do with the Universal Energy System otherwise it has been stated to do so.
Just sayin, like I said it works like that on other sites so I thought it would work here.

Sigh.... Ok ig

"Broke his own seal"
Forcefully actually + that seal is made by his father to suppress his spiritual energy so he doesn't kamakaze the universe on a 2-C scale so it would work crossverse if someone had access to seals that power null other people, he would just break it forcefully.

Wang Ling overpowered his space-time hax by countering it with his own.
Incorrect, it was due to his already resistance to froggy 2's space-time manipulation powers. One instance he quite literally broke through his time stop and reversed his age manipulation (fogor to add) with time powers. No where in that fight in season 4 did Wang ling use his own abilities. He just kept breaking through froggy 2s as he kept spamming it.

Infinite stamina seems fine since stamina relies on energy.
Ok

It wasn't on computer if u watched it, they were trapped in 3D loop, so in order to break out of that loop he forced his animation style to change from low quality to higher quality and increased frame rates, forcing the animation quality to change from the inside.
^^ also I think you should link the whole thing

Resistance To BFR

I would like more context on causality manipulation
So, In summary. Wang Ling tried resetting time forcefully to bring Sun Rong (his gf) after she was killed (well physically, she spiritually still existed) But it would've caused mishaps to the universe and it's flow of time which is why froggy 2 mentions that to Wang ling.

Messing up cause and effect through time travel or time rewinding wouldn't really count as causality manipulation

All the abilities are fine apart from that. Haven't had time to read the rest but I will get to it if needed

Now this will be my second thread in forever (Not a frozen reference). In this thread I'll be covering some new hax and ones that should be linked/there that should be on Wang lings profile.Also question that might upgrade Wang lings speed, LS addition and resistance. (Some of these are useless ik but I wanna keep it accurate turn it into a pre 2-A anos deletion page with a wall of hax lol)

Wang Ling's Haxs

1. Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation: Wang Ling along with froggy two can cause a singularity which creates a universe with their powers combined. (This should only work when Wang ling is fused with Froggy 2 or Has him as an partner in battle)

2. Time Travel: Moving Faster than the speed of light Wang ling was able to time travel.

3. Casuality Manipulation: According to Froggy 2, He would be able to tamper with cause and effect.

4. Analytic Prediction: Even as a baby Wang Ling was capable of predicting 387 possible scenarios per second.

5. Aura, Statistics Amplification and Energy Projection: Upon punching the ground, Wang Ling released energy with his fist which dented the earth. His spiritual energy leak melted a mountain when it made contact. Wang Ling's kick enhanced with spiritual energy defeated the Demon Frog. (Already has examples of this on his page but the more the merrier, all this shows is that he can use it with physical attacks.)

6. Weather Manipulation and Technology Manipulation: Upon his spiritual energy being measured, It caused the technology in the city to shut off and A cloud raining down lightning to appear.

7. Statistics Amplification, Empowerment and Soul Manipulation: Wang Ling is able to amplify and decrease the output of his spiritual energy and is able to eradicate the souls of beings who are hit with it.

8. Telekinesis: Wang Ling can bring planets closer to earth and away from it with telekinesis, Can Telekinetically control large boulders. (The planet moving is on their but it isn't linked nor mentioned in his telekinesis hax key)

9. Fourth Wall Breaking: Was able to talk to the Audience.

10. Summoning: He can summon alien life forms from nearby dimensions. (Also add as a interdimensional Range feat via range)

11. Flight/Space Flight: The link for this is expired so I've provided a new one. Also here's another speed feat in space.

12. Ressurection and Possibly Longtivety: His power was sealed for 10000 years before his reincarnation according to jingke so his age can be more or equal to 10k years or more. + Add 10k+ years to his age section for pre reincarnation.

13. Explosion Manipulation: Triggered an galactic sized explosion, Annihilation causes an explosion which destroys the solar system. Caused an Explosion that destroyed earth after stopping it's axis.

14. Portal Creation: He can create portals to other places.

15. Information Analysis: He could immediately tell Sun Rong was under his spell which was reflected back on her while everyone else was confused.

16. Higher Dimensional Existence: Was shown to embody the universe and it's space-time which he created. Wang Ling was unintentionally creating a universe governed by his dreams. (Since it doesn't qualify for r>f it can at least be proof of HDE).

17. Dimensional Travel/Teleportation and Forcefield Creation: After he destroy the demon universe, he teleported back to the human world, he also had a forcefield around him temporarily preventing his power from exploding.

18. Data Manipulation, Reality Warping and Information Manipulation Type 2 and Possibly Dimensional Manipulation: Via "Edit Polygon", Wang Ling is able to configure the animation style, changing the quality and frames to the space and beings around him giving them varying "modulus" and change the fluidity of their movements. After entering the space station, he became trapped in a 3D loop even though outside was still 2D. To escape Wang Ling had to forcefully rewrite the animation quality and frames to overload the graphics.

Wang Ling's Speed
Shouldn't Sealed Wang Ling Have "Relativsitic Throwing Speed" Or "Relativistic With Projectiles" for throwing Jingke so fast that he travelled past Saturn in seconds which was calculated to Relativistic? Or even "At Least" since Wang Ling threw him from the space station and we don't know how much time it took Jingke to reach Saturns orbit from there. (Maybe a more accurate calculation 👀)

2. Idk if I should include this as a speed feat but the context is Wang Ling firing a bow and arrow across the earth which could be calculated as "Attack Speed With Bow And Arrow" or the bow and arrow can just remain as a Optional Equipment or even apart of the feats section as it's useless and irrelevant as a speed feat for his main stats.

3. Should his Attack Speed from Telekinesis which Scales To Massively FTL+ on his profile also scale his combat speed due to the verse having UES or it doesn't work like that around these blocks?? It works on other sites I've come across. Fill me in if I'm wrong.

Wang Ling's LS

At Least Class 10: He can very casually lift 15000 pounds in one hand. Although, it was supposed to be 13,500 tons according to the author. (This is to show he has a LS feat by himself.)

Possibly Immeasurable: Has the universe and it's spacetime embedded into his body. (Unsealed Key)

Wang Ling's Resistance

Resistance To Cosmic Radiation: Is able to survive in the vacuum of space.

2. Resistance To Empathic Manipulation: Due to having his emotions suppressed. When enraged, the chains around his heart breaks and he becomes bloodlusted.

3. Resistance To Sealing: Forcefully broke his own seal.

4. Resistance To Space-Time Manipulation: Froggy 2 mentioned and space cannot affect him after their fight. Froggy 2 states the law of time has no effect on Wang Ling. Broke through froggy 2's time stop on another occasion.

Wang Lings Stamina

Superhuman Physically, Infinite Energy (Ig? Idk what to call this): Wang Ling has never exerted himself throughout series due to his Spiritual Energy reserves being infinite according to the author.

Agree: SR001, LordGriffin100 (With the exception of HDE and Immeasurable LS), Lonkitt (With the exception of HDE and Immeasurable LS)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Welp that's that, hopefully all of this gets accepted cuz this took longer than it shouldve lol. I now believe the world should burn because my internet was bugging out every five seconds.
Looks good, I agree. Except for immeasurable Speed, I'll go for a neutral.

Messing up cause and effect through time travel or time rewinding wouldn't really count as causality manipulation
Wouldn't it be like "Casuality Manipulation Via Time Manipulation" cuz he is screwing with cause and effect by using grand trick of reset on already dead people.

The user can redirect any cause to any effect, undo anything by inverting the relation cause/effect, or even separate them entirely, making a specific effect impossible to be caused or a specific cause not producing any effect.
Fits the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back