• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling (Anime) Page Changes/Additions And Hax/Resistance Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be Reactive Evolution. Which is cool
Not quite, he didn't adapt to these hax. They just don't work on him to an extent. In a video I sent, froggy 2 is mesmerized the fact his time stop doesn't work on Wang ling at all along with him breaking through it which just proves his resistance, second imgur links shows something not too far fetched. All of this boils down to Wang ling resisting a few time manipulation hax which is stated inverse by froggy 2 himself who's knowledgeable and has used his attacks on Wang ling with all coming to fail

I am not gonna let you give Time Reversal or Age hax resistance to Wang Ling when he was literally shown to be affected by it.

I would agree with Reactive Evolution though. He did do that to Time Stop.

1. Wang Ling is affected by Time Stop and cannot move
  2. He breaks through with sheer rage/whatever
  3. He now can move even when Time is Stopped.
  4. He gained a Resistance
1. Resistance ≠ Immunity, I've sent information from the resistance page on why. + it's vs battle standard either way, we cannot argue against it. If you disagree then you can argue about it in question and answers with mods. Not here.
2. Eh, that can be assumed but he has done it in another laspe where he just piled through time stop casually which I have sent. Did you even see the imgur link??
3. He broke through it with sheer force* he didn't move in time stop
4. He's naturally resistant to time hax, not the first

From Gokus page: "Reactive Evolution (When fighting Hit, Goku lacked a resistance to his Time-Skip ability and required his Analytical Prediction to contend against Hit’s abilities. Eventually, Hit improved his Time-Skip and his analytical prediction didn’t work, but he kept fighting Hit. Then, during the fight he gains resistance that he lacked at the starting of the fight, by intercepting Hit in the middle of the Time-Skip. Then, later in the fight Hit improved his time based technique mid fight to bypass Goku's resistance. Then was able to effect Goku once again. In their second fight, Goku tells Hit that his Time-Skip will no longer work on him, despite the fact that he knows that Hit can improve his Time-Skip)"
Look In resistances

Greater Resistance to Time Stop (During his fight against Hit, Goku stated that he was now at a level beyond Hit's Time-Skip, as he intercepted Hit in the middle of his Time-Skip. Then, Goku during his second fight with Hit stated that Hit's Time-Skip wouldn't work on him anymore)
Froggy 2 low-key admitted his time manipulation is futile to Wang ling since he can just break through it immediately after it's casted

Shion is ignoring vs battle standards. going from to disagreeing with already reviewed things to thinking immunity is the only form of resistance.

Breaking through hax is a form of resistance itself

I can settle for 'limited resistance' as Wang Ling passively needs to break through time manipulation to completely null it.

I would like to ask you one thing ,

You only against wang ling's time resistance hax or anything else ?
the whole profile is very flawed, I am making a downgrade thread
Shion is ignoring vs battle standards. going from to disagreeing with already reviewed things
False CRT additiona happen all the time. I see you are not that old of a member so believe me it happens a lot
to thinking immunity is the only form of resistance.
Never said that lol. Resistance means you cannot be affected by it unless it has layers or is from a HDE being. Wang in this case is simply developing a resistance he did not have.

False CRT additiona happen all the time
Our threads are accepted by the knowledgeable and older mods that are here. So it works both ways

Never said that lol. Resistance means you cannot be affected by it unless it has layers or is from a HDE being. Wang in this case is simply developing a resistance he did not have.

Resistance means you cannot be affected by it in the first place.
How is this a resistance? The hax literally worked on him.

Thats not how resistance to age hax works
All this and more implies you think resistance is immunity lol. Resistance means ur capability to overcome an attack after it's casted on you. You're saying that if it works on you then you don't have resistance, which is false in this context since Wang ling quite literally overcame each and every attempt of time hax froggy 2 has. He didn't adapt to then either so it's not Reactive Evolution, he simply is unaffected by time manipulation to an extent since he can counter it. Are you knowledgeable on the verse if I may ask??

Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means. The highest degree of resistance is outright Immunity, supposedly making the user in question completely unaffected by such abilities. Of course, simple resistance to one showing of an ability isn't enough to ignore all uses of that ability, as some applications may be far stronger, while others may work differently, meaning they must be resisted differently. As a result, when resistance is listed on a page, it's important to describe the specifics.
Withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means, this applies to Wang ling as he passively breaks through time hax or counters it by other means which I have proven.

Immunity is literally being unaffected AT ALL by attacks which you are arguing with I have quoted above.

Wang Ling resists multiple time hax abilities as well as being stated to counter all of them.

Who's mad? I'm sitting here waiting for you to turn on your stove 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Haxs
Subjective Reality: Wang Ling while creating a universe was dreaming a universe into reality.
This link doesn't work, so I can't comment on it.
Haxs

Law Manipulation, Casuality Manipulation Via Time Manipulation: Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with cause and effect and go against the laws of nature by reversing time.
decontextualized statement

"laws of nature" in this case is a figure of speech. He means that sending time backwards is a non-ordinary event that does not exist in nature.
You can probably grant limited time manipulation since it only controls a certain "portion" of time. To qualify as a "real" time/law manip. it should control all aspects of time (time stop and rewind)

"tampers with cause and effect"
by manipulating time a past event is "restored", as if that action had never happened.
A hits B, B rewinds time by hitting A before he hits him. B "erased" A's action by rewinding time. I prevent the cause of the blow (the action/movement of A) thus canceling the consequence (the damage suffered).
It's a simple consequence of rewinding time. Here too you took the statement literally. This feat is not enough to qualify to control the laws of cause and effect, being immune to temporal hax would be the equivalent of resistence to causality manip. This definitely doesn't work

as stated in the video this happens thanks to the inversion of time. This is all simple time manipulation. which at this level does not qualify you to possess causality manip.

when you repeatedly hit a person he gets tired even if he reacts in some way a few times. The person is out of breath and energy, this does not mean that I have statistics reduction. All this, just as the feat in the video is a "cause" of another action that is not connected to the actual feat.

This link doesn't work, so I can't comment on it.
Does this work?

decontextualized statement

"laws of nature" in this case is a figure of speech. He means that sending time backwards is a non-ordinary event that does not exist in nature.
You can probably grant limited time manipulation since it only controls a certain "portion" of time. To qualify as a "real" time manip. it should control all aspects of time (time stop and rewind)

"tampers with cause and effect"
by manipulating time a past event is "restored", as if that action had never happened.
A hits B, B rewinds time by hitting A before he hits him. B "erased" A's action by rewinding time. I prevent the cause of the blow (the action/movement of A) thus canceling the consequence (the damage suffered).
It's a simple consequence of rewinding time. Here too you took the statement literally. This feat is not enough to qualify to control the laws of cause and effect, being immune to temporal hax would be the equivalent of resistence to causality manip. This definitely doesn't work

as stated in the video this happens thanks to the inversion of time. This is all simple time manipulation. which at this level does not qualify you to possess causality manip.

when you repeatedly hit a person he gets tired even if he reacts in some way a few times. The person is out of breath and energy, this does not mean that I have statistics reduction. All this, just as the feat in the video is a "cause" of another action that is not connected to the actual feat
Finally this was contended, I agree everything here. I can settle for limited time manipulation

yes

from what I understand the feat comes from the "trick" of Wang ling and froggy. Having already created a universe I don't think it's a problem to create a dimension of the same size.
The statement is not very clear, the fact that in that alter world he is living the life of his dreams does not imply that he created it through imagination, We know that he can create universes normally (following his profile)

Does this work?

Finally this was contended, I agree everything here. I can settle for limited time manipulation
yes, law manip must be removed from the profile.

it was stated many times that he is dreaming that universe here is the SCAN it proves he was indeed dreamin that universe
It’s not said several times. These scans only say that he is dreaming or in a trance.
The statements isn’t very precise but should work.

Last edited:
Here , it's fits for law manipulation as after all those stuff happened we saw that he brow the laws, and the original law of were no longer effective.
Wang Ling did so much damage with all this that it completely damaged the negative and positive spiritual energy of the verse, reminder spiritual energy is in everything inverse, it's life Essense. If a worlds spiritual energy gets erased then it completely dies out and vanishes like the demon world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back