• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HDE for wang ling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you make this example since then?
First of all the original profile of wang ling was created by Reiner, that time we weren't aware of it, cuz we were focusing on some other stuff, but upon realising this, i confronted it with him and created a thread, which got disagreement from you and the above guy who agreed in this after clarification, and mods didn't came on that so I ask admins to close that thread, after that it was again proposed by fallen_angelix in hax upgradation thread, which got mixed reviews so i again asked mods to close it, after this I saw lordgriffin's thread of proposing hde to a character with a similar case of mine, so i again created it which was this one.

I also have many things to upgrade, while am busy in creating profiles for the characters in verse, so its tiering to handle many stuff, while maintaining my irl stuff too.

Since I still don't know the verse to any high capacity I can't make a solid argument for any side but I'll say this, I think possibly eventual Higher-Dimensional Existence is what I think can work at most.

The reason I suggest possibly and eventually is because the scan in the OP shows the character in question dose embody the dream world created within him and as the screen pulls further and further it reaches outside the galaxy and I think beyond. However, the character explaining it specifically states that the new world (dream one) is currently absorbing everything from the old world which will lead to the old worlds destruction and proves that the character has not completely absorbed the old world into the new world which is why I suggested eventually. Now this scan states that the two worlds have a looped time and a looped space which makes sense when it's basically the same thing but the use is our standards require solid evidence that they are full on space-time continuum (past, present and future of a 3-dimensional space on a universal scale) which the scan doesn't fully make clear, just mentioning that they can reverse time.

Our standards on this are strict, and while it's clear the world within the character reached outside the galaxy and beyond yet had still not finished absorbing the time-space of the old world make me think his dream world will eventually absorb the old world (universe) which will be contained within him, but it's not clear on if he'd absorb the entirety of the past, present and future of the old world (we just know the world had a looped time which I don't think is enough) which is something that's needed for solid Higher-Dimensional Existence.

I suggest more staff input on this because this is on of those abilities that requires blatant evidence. I do think ImmortalDread made some valid points though.

I also have many things to upgrade, while am busy in creating profiles for the characters in verse, so its tiering to handle many stuff, while maintaining my irl stuff too.
It's best to deal with irl stuff first, the verse isn't going anywhere.

It's best to deal with irl stuff first, the verse isn't going anywhere
Yeah, but again, i was doing this because because there are not many supporters of this verse, and the supporters it have are also busy with some stuff

Btw so can I count your opinion as ( possible HDE)

Last edited:
I'd go for possibly

Although Dread pointed it out as being Shaky

reading between the context of the loop of space and a loop of time (which implies he separated the space and the time).
which indicates that these loops combined would form a fully functional 4D universe.

If this was the case then I'd definitely see how Wangling containing this world inside him would yield a 4D HDE

But the shaky part is how it was visually portrayed with the White-haired guy saying this world will be destroyed which hints that Wangling also still exist in the world he is currently absorbing thus it wasn't fully done or was partially done
although overtime as they implied it would have been done and even the other scan regarding the loop of time and loop of space being a qualifying description/statement for this

i'd got for possibly HDE or HDE overtime
because the fact that its a thing that can happen yet has never happened yet

I'd go for possibly

Although Dread pointed it out as being Shaky

reading between the context of the loop of space and a loop of time (which implies he separated the space and the time).
which indicates that these loops combined would form a fully functional 4D universe.

If this was the case then I'd definitely see how Wangling containing this world inside him would yield a 4D HDE

But the shaky part is how it was visually portrayed with the White-haired guy saying this world will be destroyed which hints that Wangling also still exist in the world he is currently absorbing thus it wasn't fully done or was partially done
although overtime as they implied it would have been done and even the other scan regarding the loop of time and loop of space being a qualifying description/statement for this

i'd got for possibly HDE or HDE overtime
because the fact that its a thing that can happen yet has never happened yet
Well yeah it was eventually gonna happen if they didn't happen to stop him. So I am fine with possibly HDE

I don't think there will be a "possibly" rating here. Either there is context or evidence that it encompass all space-time including past, future, and present, and we give it a definitive HDE, or there is no context for it, and we don't give it HDE.

I don't think there will be a "possibly" rating here. Either there is context or evidence that it encompass all space-time including past, future, and present, and we give it a definitive HDE, or there is no context for it, and we don't give it HDE.
Since it was eventually going to be done if they didn't stopped him, so I think HDE should be given.

Hax section wont note it as "possibly" but "limited" and you need clarifics on why it is limited or not limited
It's not limited since they confirmed it will happen
it could possibly happen as they predicted based on their knowledge of the character and that person who claimed it knows a lot hence I align more with possibly rating

I still stand with a possibly rating or overtime rating similar to Rimuru's Beelzebub which can grow to something overtime if given time

It's not limited since they confirmed it will happen
it could possibly happen as they predicted based on their knowledge of the character and that person who claimed it knows a lot hence I align more with possibly rating

I still stand with a possibly rating or overtime rating similar to Rimuru's Beelzebub which can grow to something overtime if given time
If he could Happen then there's no need for possibly or overtime

such things as possibly or overtime is only for attack potencies like if a character could destroy a world or rather a universe then 3-A overtime or if the character have son hide statements about it and have no feats then possibly 3-A however @Ultima_Reality stated about Low 2-C either done overtime or not should never be "overtime" due to being infinitely higher than 3-A the Same issue relates with his HDE so there's no need do possibly or overtime for his hax section and should be give clear and clean HDE as long as we all agree he can do it

If he could Happen then there's no need for possibly or overtime
yet we have ratings for it and it was separated as something over time or eventually
That's the destruction of the universe overtime via indirect methods unlike what is happening here where the entirety including time is being absorbed slowly this case is much more closer to Zamasu feat than the one you're linking

From what we know, the Loop of space and the Loop of time were connected before they were separated which heavily implies that the universe being destroyed overtime by his absorption is indeed a full one rather than just the space

lastly, as I outlined earlier the visuals like what Dread brought up appear contradictory hence both cases could hold the same weight but they are both pivotal events in the story so a possible rating to not discredit the full potential as extrapolated and explained with the loop of space and time is necessary.

But if you really wanna argue for a full rating or nothing discuss whether the visuals of the absorptions and dreaming wouldn't contradict it because it clearly shows contradictions in terms of HDE as while containing something of size he is existing inside something of size.

and why it is overtime is because he did not do it in one go. it was a process albeit timelines are assumed infinite so even if he does it overtime or not the end result is still of a higher tier which cannot be divided overtime

yet we have ratings for it and it was separated as something over time or eventually

That's the destruction of the universe overtime via indirect methods unlike what is happening here where the entirety including time is being absorbed slowly this case is much more closer to Zamasu feat than the one you're linking

From what we know, the Loop of space and the Loop of time were connected before they were separated which heavily implies that the universe being destroyed overtime by his absorption is indeed a full one rather than just the space

lastly, as I outlined earlier the visuals like what Dread brought up appear contradictory hence both cases could hold the same weight but they are both pivotal events in the story so a possible rating to not discredit the full potential as extrapolated and explained with the loop of space and time is necessary.

But if you really wanna argue for a full rating or nothing discuss whether the visuals of the absorptions and dreaming wouldn't contradict it because it clearly shows contradictions in terms of HDE as while containing something of size he is existing inside something of size.

and why it is overtime is because he did not do it in one go. it was a process albeit timelines are assumed infinite so even if he does it overtime or not the end result is still of a higher tier which cannot be divided overtime
Exactly my point

This should simply be accepted that a standard universal structure is already 4-dimensional, which consists of 3-dimensional spatial dimensions and a linear 1-dimensional time axis, and since wangling is a universe created and ruled by dreams, it should be completely removed, and also 4d realty warp should be taken for this, if you already have a space with an area of 1m³, you can create a standard universe with a 1-dimensional time axis, this is acceptable and I think it should be taken in 4d rw

Spatially it's 3D which is what we care about regarding HDE. This is the same argument as last time.
Logically, there is time in every universe, this can only be proved with the time interval related to the distance in the motion of matter, but to prove the 4th dimension, the proof of the 1-dimensional linearity related to the 1-dimensional linear time axis (past, present and future times) can only be obtained by assuming that there are future and past times in the series.

Logically, there is time in every universe, this can only be proved with the time interval related to the distance in the motion of matter, but to prove the 4th dimension, the proof of the 1-dimensional linearity related to the 1-dimensional linear time axis (past, present and future times) can only be obtained by assuming that there are future and past times in the series.
Don't worry, he got his confusion clear, 👇
I agree with the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back