• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling (Anime) Minor Hax and Lifting Strength Additions, Resistance, Stamina and Possible Speed Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same, i was referring too, but my question is why can't he get hde, he literally embedded the 4D construction the universe in him, this should give him 4D rating atleast

For for immesureable LS,

If a character is able to lift or move a space-time continuum / an area of space that is qualitatively superior to an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space,This would give them IMMESUREABLE LIFTING STRENGTH,

And since in his case it was whole universe he took inside him, that should be enough for him to get it isn't it .​

Being a 4D universe isn’t enough for Immeasurable LS the standards for it got changed recently its the same reason Infinite Zamasu isn’t immeasurable lifting strength

Being a 4D universe isn’t enough for Immeasurable LS the standards for it got changed recently its the same reason Infinite Zamasu isn’t immeasurable lifting strength
Zamazu becoming the universe itself ≠ Wang Ling abstracting the universe he created tho. Idk whatever reasons exist why fused zamazu doesn't have immeasurable LS but these two characters protray different feats with different standards to them. Fused zamazu fusing his existence with the universe eventually becoming it and encompass it's entire timeline ≠ Wang Ling becoming a physical abstraction of his own universe and it's space-time (literally shows it visually) that he just created after destroying the prior.

Its not like a character like garou with his spacey design with nothing behind it. Wang ling actually has a reason why he's as he was, I also don't see a reason why this isn't enough for HDE since Wang ling is quite literally embodying a 4 dimensional universe along with dreaming universes into reality out of nowhere.

Zamazu becoming the universe itself ≠ Wang Ling abstracting the universe he created tho. Idk whatever reasons exist why fused zamazu doesn't have immeasurable LS but these two characters protray different feats with different standards to them. Fused zamazu fusing his existence with the universe eventually becoming it and encompass it's entire timeline ≠ Wang Ling becoming a physical abstraction of his own universe and it's space-time (literally shows it visually) that he just created after destroying the prior.

Its not like a character like garou with his spacey design with nothing behind it. Wang ling actually has a reason why he's as he was, I also don't see a reason why this isn't enough for HDE since Wang ling is quite literally embodying a 4 dimensional universe along with dreaming universes into reality out of nowhere.
So no one's contending this....

Wang Ling dreaming universes into reality was not accepted as R>F for Low -1C in a previous thread but as proof for HDE

Creating Universes isn’t Immeasurable LS and embodying a 4D universe isn’t immeasurable LS but it is HDE

Zamasu doesn’t have immeasurable LS because he didn’t pick up a 4D universe or pick things up in a realm that views 4D places as fiction embodying something =/= Immeasurable LS thats the wiki standard

Creating Universes isn’t Immeasurable LS and embodying a 4D universe isn’t immeasurable LS but it is HDE
I MASSIVELY agree, for some reason people disagree with HDE. I didn't say creating A universe is LS lol I said him having it inside him would count as LS. I settled for "Possibly Immeasurable LS" since it doesn't fit EVERY criteria of Immeasurable LS, that one qualification he does have is carrying the universe and it's space-tine in him as an abstraction. Although I can drop Immeasurable LS since it isn't justified enough I'll hold onto HDE.

Reasons for HDE is what u mentioned and also because Wang ling can spawn a universe via his dreams and since dreams and 2D then yea, should be R>F but I'll settle for HDE since it would fit qualifications.

I don't want this to die out without all the things accepted to just be for nothing. We should have these added since we got agreements on most things

Should we wait for them or we can take @Andytrenom words ?
Post now. We might not get a second chance due to mods having time for other things irl and yk personal stuff, if they disagree then they're free to make a downgrade thread on Wang lings hax and other things that should be added like combat speed for UES/Class 10 LS/Relativistic With Projectiles/Resistances/Infinite Stamina/Optional Equipment being bow and arrow 🤷🏾‍♂️. One time chance to not let this thread die out without getting everything added plus most of the upgrade is accepted and they'll get caught up in this

Last edited:
Andytrenom, You are free to close this thread. SR001 will add all the haxes to Wang lings page when they have time above except Causality Manipulation, HDE and Possibly Immeasurable Lifting Strength as they were most disagreed with.

Last edited:
Agree: SR001, LordGriffin100 (With the exception of HDE and Immeasurable LS), Lonkitt (With the exception of HDE and Immeasurable LS) Garraxian (Agree on most things, disgaree on others) Andytrenom (Seen some of the thread, has contentions with causality Manipulation)

DISAGREE:

Neutral: GodOfIce777 (Has neither disagreed or agreed on everything, disagrees with Immeasurable LS)
SO Any admin here i req to close this thread,
I will add the accepted one in the profile, and
Will make a new thread solely for HDE, SINCE some are agreeing and some are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back