• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling (Anime) Page Changes/Additions And Hax/Resistance Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll be covering things that should be changed and added. So I'ma get right into it.

Attack Potency

This is how his sealed key should look:

Dwarf Star level (Wang Ling moved three celestial bodies way bigger than earth simultaneously one after another at FTL speed, created an entire new world, capable to destroy world, moved 3 celestial bodies away from earth all together), Likely Higher (Fought and defeated the demon emperor who is described as a "Observer Above Time And Space" and self proclaimed "King Of The Universe") Universe Level With Jingke

Haxs

Subjective Reality: Wang Ling while creating a universe was dreaming a universe into reality.
BFR: Brought Sung Rong into a separate dimension to hand her Jingke, threw the demon emperor from the planet to his castle and vice versa. (0.33 and 1.04)
Law Manipulation, Casuality Manipulation Via Time Manipulation: Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with cause and effect and go against the laws of nature by reversing time.
Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery: Wang Ling is well adapt in using a sword, Took out a whole squad of demons with martial arts and a broken bat.

Fear Inducement: Frightened assassin's with a mere glance.

Resistances

Time Reversal: Wang Ling is unaffected by time reversal.

Sealing: Froggy 2 tried to seal wang ling away but ultimately failed.

Age Manipulation: Froggy 2 using his time powers reverted Wang Ling back to his baby stage which he thought would've made him weaker (it was the opposite, he actually had his powers from birth). Wang Ling eventually grew himself back to his teenage state which rendered aging him useless anyway.

Fear Manipulation: The demon emperor emits hallucinations that terrified which terrified Lin Xiaoyu. Wang Ling was unaffected by this.

Fire Manipulation: Wang Ling is unharmed after being scorched with special flames.

Weakness

When Wang Ling exerts too much spiritual energy, his talismen starts to break which would release potent enough to destroy the world. His talismen can be seen and interacted with if his opponent has some sort of invisibility negation.

Last edited:
i don't think its good to make bulk upgrades in one op it would be easier to make it a doc or smt and then summarize the arguments most people tend to ignore threads like this since they dont find it comfortable to gleam through

Alright, I'll be covering things that should be changed and added. So I'ma get right into it.

Attack Potency

This is how his sealed key should look:

Haxs

Subjective Reality: Wang Ling while creating a universe was dreaming a universe into reality.
BFR: Brought Sung Rong into a separate dimension to hand her Jingke, threw the demon emperor from the planet to his castle and vice versa. (0.33 and 1.04)
Law Manipulation, Casuality Manipulation Via Time Manipulation: Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with cause and effect and go against the laws of nature by reversing time.
Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery: Wang Ling is well adapt in using a sword, Took out a whole squad of demons with martial arts and a broken bat.

Resistances

Age Manipulation: Froggy 2 using his time powers reverted Wang Ling back to his baby stage which he thought would've made him weaker (it was the opposite, he actually had his powers from birth). Wang Ling eventually grew himself back to his teenage state which rendered aging him useless anyway.

Weakness

When Wang Ling exerts too much spiritual energy, his talismen starts to break which would release potent enough to destroy the world. His talismen can be seen and interacted with if his opponent has some sort of invisibility negation.
agree with all except BFR

i don't think its good to make bulk upgrades in one op it would be easier to make it a doc or smt and then summarize the arguments most people tend to ignore threads like this since they dont find it comfortable to gleam through
Ngl, i agree with you too, in this one .
But If am not wrong he is making as he is finding

I wouldn't say that as weakness, as far as ik it's just limit his power to normal level where he can control his power easily without making any trouble.

It's already in profile but he just trying to add more stuff in same haxes ( don't know if it's allowed or not )
Then you don't need a crt
Just ask an admin to open your profile because you want to update a scan or feat

Ig I should do that next time. I have a history with making docs on other fictional scaling sites and them not getting accepted so I thought it would've been the same here

Just ask an admin to open your profile because you want to update a scan or feat
Thought that wasn't allowed. Thanks for the heads-up tho

I wouldn't say that as weakness, as far as ik it's just limit his power to normal level where he can control his power easily without making any trouble.
It would just be a weakness for his sealed form as the spiritual talismen he has would keep his power under control until its forcefully taken off or it just bursts and causes beams and nukes of mass Destruction. Almost like saiki k in a way since without his limiters he possibly could destroy the entire world by accident. Would kinda be a wincon in a way especially for Wang ling since his talismen shreds overtime

Sure
Sure
Time Manipulation already means you are messing with cause and effect. This seems more like a flowery language, also why Law hax?
Sure
Resistances

Sure
Sure
Eeeh fair. This may also be shapeshifting though.
Weakness

Sure

This seems more like a flowery language, also why Law hax?
Ig it would be flowery language and froggy 2 panicking cuz of it.
Law hax because;
Law Manipulation (Stated to be capable of tampering with the laws of nature[1])
It's listed on his profile with nothing linked although there is reference. But "why" is because of what is said here and it is mentioned in the imgur link too

This may also be shapeshifting though.
Nothing indicates Shapeshifting is used tho. Froggy 2 after doing that mentions the law of time has no effect on him so aging with the hopes of making him weaker would practically be useless so it would be Age Manipulation and Time Manipulation resistance

It's listed on his profile with nothing linked although there is reference. But "why" is because of what is said here and it is mentioned in the imgur link too
Are we sure Wang is actually controlling these laws? Any examples of it? Because for example turning all of the bears into fish would also be considered "tampering with laws of nature"

How is this a resistance? The hax literally worked on him.

Are we sure Wang is actually controlling these laws?
I'm actually not sure. At best tho it would be like one of those non contextualized hax for example;

Existence Erasure (Stated to be capable of erasing his house)

Based on the scene in the anime, it's all based around Wang ling reversing time to ressurect the dead which would've caused some mishaps in the world

I'm actually not sure. At best tho it would be like one of those non contextualized hax for example;

Based on the scene in the anime, it's all based around Wang ling reversing time to ressurect the dead which would've caused some mishaps in the world
That doesnt seem like Law Hax. This isnt even a hax, just that Wang Ling is not a normal being.
Sorry about my wording. He countered it, that's what I should've said
How? He was turned into a baby...and thats it. Just because he is OP even as a baby mean he has age manip resistance.

For resistance Wang should not have aged in the first place
It's limited Resistance To age Manipulation. Again my wording and left out a few stuff, reason for this is because; Froggy 2 in hopes of weakening wang ling tried to revert his age which failed since he's as strong as was and is. Would work crossverse if an opponent has that capability in character wise.

Also the fact that he can simply reage himself, also backing this up, the law of time was stated to have no effect on him. So stopping, reversing and reverting time on him would be null

It's limited Resistance To age Manipulation. Again my wording and left out a few stuff, reason for this is because; Froggy 2 in hopes of weakening wang ling tried to revert his age which failed since he's as strong as was and is. Would work crossverse if an opponent has that capability in character wise.
Thats not how resistance to age hax works. Wang shouldnt have been a baby to resist the ability, just because he is OP as baby doesnt mean he cannot be aged or other way around. Your own scan shows he doesnt resist the ability
Also the fact that he can simply reage himself, also backing this up, the law of time was stated to have no effect on him. So stopping, reversing and reverting time on him would be null
Expect it does. Again its either a hyperbole or flowery language

That doesnt seem like Law Hax. This isnt even a hax, just that Wang Ling is not a normal being.
That's fine, I'll take it off his profile when I get the green light. I think Reiner added that before.

How? He was turned into a baby...and thats it. Just because he is OP even as a baby mean he has age manip resistance.
I think you're mistaken, what I said was for time reversal. He's able to counter it even if the opponent uses it with the intent of stopping themselves from dying or take initiative to do another attack.

I think you're mistaken, what I said was for time reversal. He's able to counter it even if the opponent uses it with the intent of stopping themselves from dying or take initiative to do another attack.
That is just being stronger than your opponent. This would give Resistance to Time Reversal to guys like Sans lmao

This page is weird asf. I will make a CRT on it maybe.

He should have Immesurable speed if he time travels with sheer speed

Thats not how resistance to age hax works. Wang shouldnt have been a baby to resist the ability, just because he is OP as baby doesnt mean he cannot be aged or other way around. Your own scan shows he doesnt resist the ability
Age Manipulation is the ability to control the age of one's self, other organisms, and/or objects. This can be used in a variety of ways, such as returning a target to a much younger state, rendering them a helpless child
Pretty sure Wang ling is immune to such attempts which is still limited resistance.
Resistance doesn't go for if it doesn't work on you at all, like Goku getting resistance to time stop via him breaking through time stop that has already worked on him.
Expect it does. Again its either a hyperbole or flowery language
Again, it worked on him but it was futile in the end because he broke through it

That is just being stronger than your opponent. This would give Resistance to Time Reversal to guys like Sans lmao
It doesn't work like that for all verses lol. That's just inverse laws just like dragon ball, and even dragon ball on here gives resistance to characters who are just strong enough to break through hax

Pretty sure Wang ling is immune to such attempts which is still limited resistance.
Resistance doesn't go for if it doesn't work on you at all, like Goku getting resistance to time stop via him breaking through time stop that has already worked on him.

Again, it worked on him but it was futile in the end because he broke through it
I disagree with Goku having Resistance to Time stop but its not time to talk about that.

Wang Ling has to show that Age and Time hax simply do not work on him to qualify for these resistances.

It doesn't work like that for all verses lol. That's just inverse laws just like dragon ball, and even dragon ball on here gives resistance to characters who are just strong enough to break through hax
Again which I disagree with.

We see Wang Ling being affected by Time Reset and Age Manipulation. This already contradicts him having resistance

Resistance doesn't mean immunity AT. ALL. These specific hax worked for a moment on Wang ling with him breaking through and nullifying them in the end

That's a disagreement on your part lol, this is vs battle standard which we cannot go against
Wait Goku doesnt even have Time Stop resistance.

From Gokus page: "Reactive Evolution (When fighting Hit, Goku lacked a resistance to his Time-Skip ability and required his Analytical Prediction to contend against Hit’s abilities. Eventually, Hit improved his Time-Skip and his analytical prediction didn’t work, but he kept fighting Hit. Then, during the fight he gains resistance that he lacked at the starting of the fight, by intercepting Hit in the middle of the Time-Skip. Then, later in the fight Hit improved his time based technique mid fight to bypass Goku's resistance. Then was able to effect Goku once again. In their second fight, Goku tells Hit that his Time-Skip will no longer work on him, despite the fact that he knows that Hit can improve his Time-Skip)"

I also say you shouldnt even use whataboutism. Thats really just...not cool.
Resistance doesn't mean immunity AT. ALL. These specific hax worked for a moment on Wang ling with him breaking through and nullifying them in the end
That would be Reactive Evolution. Resistance means you cannot be affected by it in the first place.

Of course, simple resistance to one showing of an ability isn't enough to ignore all uses of that ability, as some applications may be far stronger, while others may work differently, meaning they must be resisted differently. As a result, when resistance is listed on a page, it's important to describe the specifics.
Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means. The highest degree of resistance is outright Immunity, supposedly making the user in question completely unaffected by such abilities.
These are listed here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back