• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SOMETHING INTERESTING FOR MY IMMORTAL KING ( LET ME COOK THIS TIME TOO )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
I didn't thought of making it first but here i am dunno why.

Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with cause and effect and go against the laws of nature by reversing time after do so, he damaged the world's laws and everything in world got affected by his act of re-starting/Reversing the timeline and tampering with the laws itself .​

After all of these stuffs happens he is still unaffected by anyone those despite everyone got affected very badly.

EDIT:- SOME MORE SCANS TO PROVE MY POINT
FROM THESE SCANS IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH, HE IS EXISTING OUTSIDE THE WORLDS LAWS TO CHANGE CASUALITY, AND IT CLEARLY SHOWING HE ISN'T AFFECTED BY THAT ALSO

He changes cause and effect manually showing here , see written context
Screenshot_2023-10-22-13-06-22-87_0d67e74cd5640fbfa8f488e3d2c280d4.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-22-13-06-33-57_0d67e74cd5640fbfa8f488e3d2c280d4.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-22-13-06-43-92_0d67e74cd5640fbfa8f488e3d2c280d4.jpg

This should either give him ascuality type 4 or resistance to casuality manipulation.​

Agree:-
Disagree:-
Neutral:-

Last edited:
The scans you are showing not talking about neither Acausality type 4 or Resistance to casualty.
  • Reversing time is going against Casualty. It's same for anyone/anyverse so it doesn't grant any resistance or Acasualty
  • He damaged the laws by reversing the time so same as first one it doens't grant any resistance or Acasualty type 4.
To put it simply it's just showing how world laws will be affected by reversing time over and over. More like you can give Casualty Manipulation to Wang for reversing time but not any Resistance or Acasualty.

The scans you are showing not talking about neither Acausality type 4 or Resistance to casualty.
  • Reversing time is going against Casualty. It's same for anyone/anyverse so it doesn't grant any resistance or Acasualty
  • He damaged the laws by reversing the time so same as first one it doens't grant any resistance or Acasualty type 4.
To put it simply it's just showing how world laws will be affected by reversing time over and over. More like you can give Casualty Manipulation to Wang for reversing time but not any Resistance or Acasualty.
i mean froggy already said that world laws were no longer effictive after he created chaos and to make it go back every thing to their original places they reverse the timeline but world laws were no longer same and everyone got affecyed by that but not him

conclude that he existed outside of laws. May I get some elaboration here?
I do have an explanation, but idk if I am phrasing it correctly.

As i already provided the original laws were already no longer applicable and after imposing the new laws of that world which he created previously to make everything go back to its original state everything was affected by it, whole world's spiritual powers went down even affected the bio life forms (trees type) to die, and each person was affected by it,

And to add the previous universe was governed by his dream, so I think it's pretty clear he cannot be affected by these laws either.

I am somehow still not following the argument (or the said premise) of the last line of OP regarding a statement that he exists outside of laws.

But it seems, it is merely an interpretation of yours.

So may I get a scan/statement of the statement of him existing outside of laws?

I know this scan, and we specifically had a discussion regarding this topic somewhere. Not sure which why you brought this up. "Original laws don't apply" is not specifically talking about him.

I mean it was used for the confirmation of his embodied was in fact space time or not. but I never used the "original law don't apply" before.

Ya sure, but are we not just dissecting each phrase, applying it in various contexts, and proposing different abilities? I find this approach unappealing.

Shifting focus, the video in question seems unrelated to others, and the phrase clearly referred to something different. I don't believe there's a specific cause-and-effect relationship here; instead, it appears that universal laws against this action are being violated.

The only ability that comes to mind is time manipulation, which I firmly believe is supported by precise shreds of evidence in the profiles. Even abstract existence ability utilize the same scans. Are you suggesting multiple abilities based on the same scan? I'm not in favor of this and vehemently oppose its implementation.

I don't believe there's a specific cause-and-effect relationship here
How so?
He changes cause and effect manually showing here , see written context
Screenshot_2023-10-22-13-06-22-87_0d67e74cd5640fbfa8f488e3d2c280d4.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-22-13-06-33-57_0d67e74cd5640fbfa8f488e3d2c280d4.jpg

It's specified here.
Are you suggesting multiple abilities based on the same scan?
It is possible in some cases tho.
the video in question seems unrelated to others, and the phrase clearly referred to something different.
I used it to only represent that he is not affected by the laws of world ever after changing it.

What exactly should the images support here?

I used it to only represent that he is not affected by the laws of world ever after changing it.
This is not what he was referring to.

It is possible in some cases tho.
Ya, sure if the entire statement has over 30 essays. But not one single sentence that is dependent on its respective context.

I kinda already explained it here. Manipulating time and Messing cause and effect is not Acasualty or Resistance.

Ok ig, i already somewhat knew this won't go as i expected, so I never had any hopes for this thread, but yeah, i don't mind this thread getting rejected either, but i still wait for some other inputs.
I kinda already explained it here. Manipulating time and Messing cause and effect is not Acasualty or Resistance.
Also up until now you sure were acting like this 👇
RDT_20230827_124908177215087032563856.jpg

I believe it does not disrupt any established cause-and-effect relationships, to be frank. It is a direct outcome of the action of "reversing time," given the interconnected nature of the time and causality systems.

In summary, this specific scan has already been categorized as a form of space-time manipulation. Therefore, I am uncertain about its potential use to confer additional abilities.

I believe it does not disrupt any established cause-and-effect relationships, to be frank. It is a direct outcome of the action of "reversing time," given the interconnected nature of the time and causality systems.

In summary, this specific scan has already been categorized as a form of space-time manipulation. Therefore, I am uncertain about its potential use to confer additional abilities.
No he changed the cause and created different scenerios in hopes of it will change the outcome but he only triedn10086 times and in none of them sun rong was alive, the new scan I showed, it's literally showing that stuff which never happen in entire series but he forced them to happen in order to change the outcome, but her soul was completely destroyed so she wasn't present in any of those scenerios

I give some explanation later in chat, feel free to read, even tho ik what u will say
If you're talking about everyone else being affected by what he does but not himself, we don't give a character resistance or any kind of existential hax when he's not affected by his own hax. I remember that this kind of claim requires more context, so my stance remains the same.

Last edited:
No he changed the cause and created different scenerios in hopes of it will change the outcome but he only triedn10086 times and in none of them sun rong was alive, the new scan I showed, it's literally showing that stuff which never happen in entire series but he forced them to happen in order to change the outcome, but her soul was completely destroyed so she wasn't present in any of those scenerios
I believe the assertion in question lacks support from the primary source cited in the link. It appears to involve extrapolating a basic statement from the video to a more intricate and nuanced issue.

I believe the assertion in question lacks support from the primary source cited in the link. It appears to involve extrapolating a basic statement from the video to a more intricate and nuanced issue.
I am not claiming these i provided scans too

Zoom and u will see while re-starting he force different cause and their consequences. Evon tho I don't wanna goo too far now so I will stop,

I am not claiming these i provided scans too

Zoom and u will see while re-starting he force different cause and their consequences. Evon tho I don't wanna goo too far now so I will stop,
Are you trying to give acausality type 4 based on
Cause of the accident overheated remarks
Consequences of the accident galactic shock

Because not only this is not sufficient but extremely irrelevant and taken out of context.

I've said it before. I think this is resistance. Because there does not seem to be a reference to the state of existence, it is described as unaffected by it, rather than being inherently independent and external to it.

Not being affected by something is different from being independent of something by nature and not being affected. This is a state of existence, but it is not the state of existence I first mentioned.

Based on this, I also get MFTL+ speed if I get “infinite time”. Does this sound logical to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back