• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
After my sucessful hde thread I am here to propose some minor addition to WANG LING (ANIME) profile.

Hax

1- Subjective Reality: Wang Ling while creating a universe was dreaming a universe into reality.
2-larger size type 8 - via embodying the whole time and space inside him
3-Acausality type 1- reversing the timeline had no effect on him and jingke they still retain their original memories & law of time has no effect on him either.
4-Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery: Wang Ling is well adapt in using a sword, Took out a whole squad of demons with martial arts and a broken bat.
5-Fear Inducement: Frightened assassin's with a mere glance.
6-Casuality Manipulation Via Time Manipulation: Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with cause and effect and go against the laws of nature by reversing time.

ATTACK POTENCY

This is for his sealed key only

Dwarf Star level (Wang Ling moved three celestial bodies way bigger than earth simultaneously one after another at FTL speed, created an entire new world, capable to destroy world, moved 3 celestial bodies away from earth all together), Likely Higher (Fought and defeated the demon emperor who is described as a "Observer Above Time And Space" and self proclaimed "King Of The Universe") Universe Level+ With Jingke

LIFTING STRENGTH
IMMESUREABLE LS ( VIA EMBODYING THE SPACE-TIME INSIDE HIM )

RESISTANCE
1-Fire Manipulation: Wang Ling is unharmed after being scorched with special flames.
2-Fear Manipulation: The demon emperor emits hallucinations that terrified which terrified Lin Xiaoyu. Wang Ling was unaffected by this.
3-Sealing: Froggy 2 tried to seal wang ling away but ultimately failed.

FINALIZE/RESULTS
ALso plz specific in which catagory u are agree and disagree, so that it will be easier to locate

HAX

Agree:- @Shiraito983 ( except for casuality manip), @Georredannea15 (except larger size ), @Fallen_Angelicx , @Greatsage13th, @BreezeHM, @Reiner , @Emirp sumitpo (admin) , @LephyrTheRevanchist (admin) , @KingTempest (admin)
Disagree;-
Neutral:-

AP

Agree:- @Georredannea15, @Greatsage13th, @BreezeHM, @Fallen_Angelicx , @Reiner , @Emirp sumitpo (admin), @KingTempest (admin), @LephyrTheRevanchist (admin)

Disagree:-

LIFTING STRENGTH
Agree:- @Greatsage13th , @BreezeHM , @Fallen_Angelicx , @Reiner @Emirp sumitpo (admin), @KingTempest (admin), @LephyrTheRevanchist (admin)

Neutral :- @Georredannea15

RESISTANCE

Agree:- @Georredannea15, @Greatsage13th, @BreezeHM, @Fallen_Angelicx , @Reiner @Emirp sumitpo (admin), @KingTempest (admin), @LephyrTheRevanchist (admin)

Last edited:

Hax

1- Subjective Reality: Wang Ling while creating a universe was dreaming a universe into reality.
Agree
2-larger size type 8 - via embodying the whole time and space inside him
Agree
3-Acausality type 1- reversing the timeline had no effect on him and jingke they still retain their original memories & law of time has no effect on him either.
Neutral but close to agree
4-Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery: Wang Ling is well adapt in using a sword, Took out a whole squad of demons with martial arts and a broken ba
Obvious
t.
5-Fear Inducement: Frightened assassin's with a mere glance.
Sure
6-Casuality Manipulation Via Time Manipulation: Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with cause and effect and go against the laws of nature by reversing time.

This is more like time manipulation instead causality manipulation.

There are two things that caught my attention;

1- In the previous HDE revision, Wang Ling embodied space-time and incorporated it into his body, but he was not as large as space-time. For large-sized type 8 he would also have to be as large as the universal space-time continuum.

But, Wang ling is not as large as space-time, it only incorporates its axes by minimizing and concretizing them. This means he has 4 axes but does not mean he is that large. So i disagree with the large size type 8.

2- If, as mentioned OP, by manipulating time, he can also manipulate cause and effect, it means that these cause and effects within the time. And being unaffected by time (and therefore cause and effect) gives him Acausality type 4 or resistance to Causality manipulation. But, resistance to Causality manipulation seems to be better here(Also resistance to time manipulation.) Other than that, OP seems fine to me.

But, Wang ling is not as large as space-time, it only incorporates its axes by minimizing and concretizing them. This means he has 4 axes but does not mean he is that large. So i disagree with the large size type 8.
Well ok I see the reasoning.
, as mentioned OP, by manipulating time, he can also manipulate cause and effect, it means that these cause and effects within the time. And being unaffected by time (and therefore cause and effect) gives him Acausality type 4 or resistance to Causality manipulation. But, resistance to Causality manipulation seems to be better here(Also resistance to time manipulation.) Other than that, OP seems fine to me.
Interesting, i didn't thought about that.

bro how many ******* CRTs did you open about Wang lmao

Conclude one then move on to next

larger size type 8 - via embodying the whole time and space inside him
disagree he isnt that big lol
If, as mentioned OP, by manipulating time, he can also manipulate cause and effect, it means that these cause and effects within the time. And being unaffected by time (and therefore cause and effect) gives him Acausality type 4 or resistance to Causality manipulation. But, resistance to Causality manipulation seems to be better here(Also resistance to time manipulation.) Other than that, OP seems fine to me.
but Wang Ling has shown to be affected by Time Reversal.

bro how many ***** CRTs did you open about Wang lmao

Conclude one then move on to next
I closed his previous crt and concluded it in mine that got messed up, all of my crt are either concluded or I have closed them already.

Last edited:
If, as mentioned OP, by manipulating time, he can also manipulate cause and effect, it means that these cause and effects within the time. And being unaffected by time (and therefore cause and effect) gives him Acausality type 4 or resistance to Causality manipulation. But, resistance to Causality manipulation seems to be better here(Also resistance to time manipulation.) Other than that, OP seems fine to me.
I know I can't ping other but still doin it ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯

@Reiner @Fallen_Angelicx what do you think about this
826016328150155325.png

Large Size Type 8 doesn't work FRA.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Causality Manipulation is literally just an offset of what happens when you reverse Time. Say I was driving and ran over someone because I was texting while driving. I decide to reverse time to before the action and put my phone away. The cause was me looking at my phone and the effect was running that person over. But since I've removed the cause, the effect is also gone.

Don't believe he qualifies for lifting strength because of this:
Do, however, note that characters who exist as living spacetime continuums or similar do not automatically qualify for this, as spacetime is not a material object, and thus does not have mass being met by an opposing force (Unless otherwise stated). Therefore, simply existing as one is unquantifiable in terms of Lifting Strength.
Thing is he isn't the actual spacetime but contains it inside of him. So I'll stay neutral for now on this.

Besides that, Abilities, Attack Potency and Resistances look fine.

It more fits this, like I've indicated in a previous thread
Law Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Life Manipulation (Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with the laws of nature after reversing time which caused the world's fundamental source of life to be damaged and the original laws of the world ceased to exist.)

but Wang Ling has shown to be affected by Time Reversal
Literally countered the hell of out that hax. The one who used it on him couldn't even do follow up. Again simple statements, time manipulation is useless against him since Wang ling can either break through it or counter it with normal attacks

I will cut it then
Thing is he isn't the actual spacetime but contains it inside of him. So I'll stay neutral for now on this.
Do note that I put infinite first , also the space time is not just for word but it literally had everything that a universe has, humans, planet , stars solar system etc.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Causality Manipulation is literally just an offset of what happens when you reverse Time. Say I was driving and ran over someone because I was texting while driving. I decide to reverse time to before the action and put my phone away. The cause was me looking at my phone and the effect was running that person over. But since I've removed the cause, the effect is also gone.
Just to inform, i only proposed for ac type 1, that's why I wanted opinion of others on what he said later.

@Reiner @Fallen_Angelicx what do you think about this
826016328150155325.png

Besides that, Abilities, Attack Potency and Resistances look fine.
^ this.

Literally countered the hell of out that hax. The one who used it on him couldn't even do follow up. Again simple statements, time manipulation is useless against him since Wang ling can either break through it or counter it with normal attacks
Counter /=/ Resist

If I block a fireball am I resistant to fire?

Can you put the scene where Froggit reverses time several times and uses it on Wang Ling?

And resistance by literal definition
Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means.
It doesn't have to be tanking a ability, s countering hax in context can work. Especially ones that aren't projectiles but one that especially affects the target

Froggit 2 uses Time Reversal

Wang Ling is affected by it

Wang Ling still wins because Froggit 2 cannot abuse this hax

No resistance.

Of course, simple resistance to one showing of an ability isn't enough to ignore all uses of that ability, as some applications may be far stronger, while others may work differently, meaning they must be resisted differently. As a result, when resistance is listed on a page, it's important to describe the specifics.
It just works differently with Wang Ling, shion is downplaying

Do note that I put infinite first , also the space time is not just for word but it literally had everything that a universe has, humans, planet , stars solar system etc.
It wouldn't be infinite, it would just be Universal. Still, I don't know if he would qualify
Just to inform, i only proposed for ac type 1, that's why I wanted opinion of others on what he said later.
Ac should be fine, but I don't agree with Causality Manipulation

Wdym by 'abuse'?? He literally can as he did it multiple times in the same scene what 😭😭 and all the efforts were null
because Wang Ling literally could one shot him?
The point of resistance is to withstand. Being affected doesn't negate it being resistance
Yet Wang didnt withstand it. He was being affected by it and was helpless in a way.
It just works differently with Wang Ling, shion is downplaying
You are trying the wank the scene and ignore the anti feat for your own gain.

If Wang Ling was resistant the Time Reversal would NOT have worked. It doesnt matter if Ling won the fight. He was still affected

The one where Froggit 2 keeps reversing time.
In regards of that keep this in mind,
wang ling keep changing his attack, everytime froggy rewind time, that shows he is well aware of froggys time reminding stuff,

In regards of that keep this in mind,
wang ling keep changing his attack, everytime froggy rewind time, that shows he is well aware of froggys time reminding stuff,
That would be an supporting evidence for his Acasuality 1. Which lets the user keep their memories after a time reset

Did you see what I responded with for that?? It might work. ↓

Law Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Life Manipulation (Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with the laws of nature after reversing time which caused the world's fundamental source of life to be damaged and the original laws of the world ceased to exist.)
This works but for Causality Manipulation I'm afraid not. But for the abilities, it would be limited for everything besides Time Manipulation since its just an effect of what happened because of his Time Reversal. It'd better if you worded it like this:

Limited Law Manipulation, Limited Energy Manipulation, Limited Life Manipulation via Time Manipulation (Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with the laws of nature after reversing time which caused the world's fundamental source of life to be damaged and the original laws of the world ceased to exist.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back