• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling (Anime) Page Changes/Additions And Hax/Resistance Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not gonna let you give Time Reversal or Age hax resistance to Wang Ling when he was literally shown to be affected by it.

I would agree with Reactive Evolution though. He did do that to Time Stop.

Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, evolve in ways the user previously lacked. This allowing them to be better capable of dealing with said issues faced, and this evolution can come in the following ways:

• Developing new powers or abilities
  • Developing new resistance
The reactive evolution page itself shows that the character can develop resistance and new powers in adverse situations.

Last edited:
Yep. Wang Ling develops resistance to Time Stop.
We've been through this. He isn't developing a resistance or adapting to time manipulation, he's using sheer force to break through it rendering it useless. It's self explanatory with the scans. I'll put you in disagree for the time being since we have most who agree

It was stated by froggy that even law of time cannot effect him, here the SCAN
Are we forgetting how it literally affected Wang Ling with the resets?
Reversing time was also useless since Wang Ling can counter it
It wasn useless. Wang Ling was simply too strong to be defeated with simple knowledge on his skills. Plus even if you argue Wang remembered stuff that would be Aca 1 not a resistance
Simply just bypassing hax by any means. That's what's on the Resistance page which is why resistance to time stop was accepted to begin with
"With some characters, resistances and immunities may need to be activated, rather than something that is constantly up and useful. In these cases, it should be mentioned - the same goes if the resistance only applies to certain parts of the user's body."

Then I guess you have to mention he has to break the time stop to break free and otherwise is affected by it. No other way around. Even though RE makes more sense imo

Did

U even saw my scan?
I did. Its a simple hyperbole statement. Since his time techniques didnt give Froggy 2 any advantages.

The statement itself is literally "wrong" anyway since we literally see Wang Ling being affected by Time Stuff. (Time reversal, Age manipulation)

It doesn't mean what it says verbatimly. It means it's useless to use time against him because he can simply break through it. Hence resistance to time manipulation
Show me the scan of him breaking through time resets and other time based powers.

Not the Time Stop scan.

Wang Ling was simply too strong to be defeated with simple knowledge on his skills.
It doesn't work like that in dloaik. People stronger than froggy 2 are affected by time manipulation and have no way of breaking through. Wang ling is different since the law of time doesn't apply to him

It doesn't work like that in dloaik. People stronger than froggy 2 are affected by time manipulation and have no way of breaking through. Wang ling is different since the law of time doesn't apply to him
He only breaks trough the Time Stop and gets affected by the Time Reverse even if he won in the end, correct?

Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means
It quite literally doesn't matter how, he can just bolt through time hax meaning it has barely any effect on him

We literally showed him countering time reversal.
BY SIMPLY BEING SO MUCH STRONGER THAN FROGGY 2 CANNOT DEFEAT HIM WITH KNOWLEDGE

HE DOES NOT BREAK THROUGH TIME REVERSE/RESISTS IT MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO BE RESET

He only has resistance to time stop.
It quite literally doesn't matter how, he can just bolt through time hax meaning it has barely any effect on him
He only does it to Time Stop. We see him being affected and not being able to break through Time Resets.
He himself restarted the universe with different scenarios and wasn't affected by it
Wasnt affected how? You mean how he still remembers or smth

BY SIMPLY BEING SO MUCH STRONGER THAN FROGGY 2 CANNOT DEFEAT HIM WITH KNOWLEDGE
Again this isn't db where hax don't work on you if you're stronger than your opponent, it's literally stated the law of time simply does NOT work on Wang ling further supporting his resistance

Like I said earlier, people who r stronger than froggy 2 are still affected by his time manipulation to a degree where they can't counter or break through it. This was completely ignored

Wasnt affected how? You mean how he still remembers or smth
Plz watch S1 ep 15 time 0:00 ( from starting to 20-30 sec) and u will see after sun rong died he restarted the universe 10086 times in order to revive sun rong , but he realised it's useless as her soul left her body already.

And it wouldn't be hyperbole because we've seen time manipulation being completely broken and shattered by Wang ling Multiple times. Be it reversal, stop, aging. The law of time simply does NOT apply to him

Like I said earlier, people who r stronger than froggy 2 are still affected by his time manipulation to a degree where they can't counter or break through it. This was completely ignored
Because...they are weaker than Wang. It has nothing to do with AP
It isn't. Again resistance to hax doesn't mean u entirely aren't affected. It means you can withstand or bypass it with any certain means.
Resistance to Hax does mean you are not affected if its the same dimensional, has no layers and stuff. He cannot bypass or withstand the reversal. He is affected by it.
Plz watch S1 ep 15 time 0:00 ( from starting to 20-30 sec) and u will see after sun rong died he restarted the universe 10086 times in order to revive sun rong , but he realised it's useless as her soul left her body already.
Acasuality 1 at best.
And it wouldn't be hyperbole because we've seen time manipulation being completely broken and shattered by Wang ling Multiple times. Be it reversal, stop, aging. The law of time simply does NOT apply to him
WE LITERALLY SEE IT DOES.

THE REVERSAL MADE IT SO HE WENT BACK IN TIME AND DID NOT EVEN REMEMBER THE PAST FIGHT

HE WAS AGED TO BE A BABY WHICH IS BEING AFFECTED

HE ONLY BROKE THROUGH TIME

I believe shion is mixing up resistance with immunity. Immunity means that u aren't affected at all by any certain concept
I think you are just trying to wank his hax as much as you can. We see he is affected by Time manipulation expect Time stop which he needs to break through the stop to go through.

WE LITERALLY SEE IT DOES.

THE REVERSAL MADE IT SO HE WENT BACK IN TIME AND DID NOT EVEN REMEMBER THE PAST FIGHT

HE WAS AGED TO BE A BABY WHICH IS BEING AFFECTED

HE ONLY BROKE THROUGH TIME
Law of time quote was said by froggy when everything happen, not before so he used every kind of time trick to stop wang ling, even tried to trap in the end of time but he failed,

THATS WHERE HE SAID,
How ever time and space changes ,he has no way to beat him.

Law of time quote was said by froggy when everything happen, not before so he used every kind of time trick to stop wang ling, even tried to trap in the end of time but he failed,
His Time Reversal worked on Wang Ling. He still defeated him because of how much stronger he is.

Let's just wait for admins, till then u can watch the show if u want (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back