• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling (Anime) Page Changes/Additions And Hax/Resistance Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
because he is so strong that even when Froggy gets advantages of his time hax he loses
Are you kidding me??? He loses because time manipulation is useless against Wang ling since he can bypass it. It's not because Wang ling is stronger, the law of time is just insignificant to him

Thats not whats happening in the scenes lmao
It is lmao, we see Wang ling absolutely breaking through time manipulation, it wasn't stated he can do it because he's strong either, but because the law of time is insignificant to him since he can counter/break through/ or just revert it. You're assuming Wang ling being strong/adapting to hax causes this with no evidence.

Last edited:
It is lmao, we see Wang ling absolutely breaking through time manipulation,
Through time stop*
it wasn't stated he can do it because he's strong either, but because the law of time is insignificant to him since he can counter/break through/ or just revert it. You're assuming Wang ling being strong/adapting to hax causes this with no evidence.
Being able to counter fireballs does not mean you are resistance to fire. He is being time reversed and is helpless in that moment, which means he doesnt resist shit. You cannot give someone Time Manipulation resistance when Time Manipulation is shown to work against them.

So we have Wang Ling directly being affected by Time Reversal here
  • Age Resistance
We have him being affected by Age Manipulation but the OP says he deserves a resistance because he can turn himself back to adult (Which I dont even remember seeing scans of)

• Law Manipulation, Casuality Manipulation Via Time Manipulation: Wang Ling was stated to be tampering with cause and effect and go against the laws of nature by reversing time.
This is how to highball a feat gentleman.
He is going against the laws of nature by reversing time? Thats time manipulation. Literally how the hell is that any of those two? He isnt controlling cause and effect he is simply changing time, he isnt manipulating any laws. Having any supernatural power would qualify for this feat.

That was actually Wang ling, he escaped the bounds put on him to go find his dad to get his spiritual talismen cuz his old one was breaking, wasn't a clone at all, that was actually him
Yes, I saw the episode, the only question I had was how an incinerated body appears, so I deduced that it could be the creation of a clone.

interpretation
Everything seems solid I can see why you'd interpret this. The understanding is; Wang Ling was burned by The Dudes trick and was wrapped by faction 60's teacher to then be carried to get care, as we see he was brought to the hospital to receive treatment. The markings on the bed are basically Showing that Wang ling was infact burden but unaffected prior because we still see remnant of burning on Wang lings clothes on body. There was no clone but the real body as we see the real body having burn marks

Wang Ling likely teleported to escape. As for why the bounds looked like they had a human in it, Its unknown but can be assumed Wang ling escaped leaving behind a clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back