• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HDE for wang ling

Status
Not open for further replies.
his case is peculiar because the scan mentioned in the original post depicts "the old world" and “new world” as galaxies rather than literal space-time continua.
It's already clarified that it was space-time as the given scan i showed you, they literally mentioned it,.
the visuals do not provide evidence to support the classification of it as a space-time continuum.
Animation didn't go through all l the way but aagain they CLARIFIED that it was indeed space time by froggy ( green dog).

They did not clarify or explicitly state that they are both two literal space-time continuum. You misunderstood what the green frog says.

The entire context suggests that they are discussing on how they get back (the young lady and boy). The green frog (or dog) explained that the creation of new worlds resulting from the convergence of time and space, brought about by Ms. Sun. These worlds appear to be alternate realities within a space-time continuum or observable universes within a multiverse.

The green frog reveals that it played a role in shaping these worlds. The frog hints at a solution: using a dimensional spiritual treasure to reverse time and potentially return to their original reality/state.

It is not clear that the visual does not also suggest that those two new worlds are a literal space-time continuum, and neither the explanation does. So I am against giving him HDE based on this shaky evidence.

To break it down:
  • The visuals did not suggest any literal space-time continuums but rather two galaxies
  • The explanation did not suggest any indication of those two worlds are equivalent as space-time continuums
  • The worlds are created as a result of the convergence of time and space.
  • They are integral parts of the space-time continuum.
  • It can be two observable universes within a multiverse
I am fine with giving possible HDE, but not solid. Moreover, what exactly did he benefit from “Embodying” this world? Did he get any special abilities like being large size, teleporting, not being able to be hurt, or other special abilities? Because he does not seem to have any advantage from this.

Last edited:
The entire context suggests that they are discussing on how they get back (the young lady and boy). The green frog (or dog) explained that the creation of new worlds resulting from the convergence of time and space, brought about by Ms. Sun. These worlds appear to be alternate realities within a space-time continuum or observable universes within a multiverse. The green frog reveals that it played a role in shaping these worlds.
Aaaaa you mis took the context.
So let me tell u full stuff that happend there
So in order to revive sun rong from dead, froggy said that they can do time travel to save sun rong from getting killed, but wang ling used too much spritual power that result in creating the universe/ space time inside him. Later when underworld/hell saw wang ling is about to destroy the universe they let sun rong's soul back to her world so the disaster can be stopped, later upon sun rong gets alive she asked jingke( wang ling sword ) what happens here, he tells her in order to resurrection her he accidentally created a new world. Which was going to replace the original universe. So in order to save the original universe they used jingke ( that Dimensional spritual treasure). And rest the video have the context.
They are integral parts of the space-time continuum.
The new one was a seperate one as the narrator himself said that the new world was which wang ling ever dreamed of peacefull life and so the scenario was totally different, from the original universe, in any case it was a seperate space-time
I am fine with giving possible HDE,
Bruh, ok anyways.

You can have two separate universes, and still not be literal space-time continuum.

In some theories, there are multiple parallel universes that exist simultaneously, each with its own set of physical laws and constants. The characters could be moving between these observable universes, each created as a result of some manipulation or event.

You need to prove they separate in time and space as well, which in visual indicates the opposite.

Read this page for more information

Btw if u want to understand is
In some theories, there are multiple parallel universes that exist simultaneously, each with its own set of physical laws and constants. The characters could be moving between these observable universes, each created as a result of some manipulation or event.
Ooh ic.
Well thanks for your input.
Btw, i wanted to ask you smth else.
can I use this same thread but not in the same thread for lifting strength?

If I can, I will create a new one after this.

One may utilize this thread to propose an addition. However, it is imperative to modify the original proposal to align with the submission you intend to make.

Most of them (not all) don't intersect each other, but energy does interfere with each other. This does not suggest that space is completely intersected. Furthermore, they did not specify anything in terms of time. It is possible to possess numerous parallel universes, and each of them operates on the same time axis.

Last edited:
HDE doesn't seem to be a problem naturally but in the thread pain and dread made they clarified the thing about it being pocket reality manipulation, and she made an example which other staffs agreed and they used a character who embodied a multiversal+ space time and all you see all these things are directly implemented as pocket reality manip HDE would automatically bring about large size which we didn't see
"The entire thing was produced by his dream" which further more proves he didn't infact have an additional axis but just had an entire universe play off in him
This is just like WN rimuru that imaginary space exist within

being pocket reality manipulation
Also this isn't a pocket reality , it's because it's has a seperate space time which has different scenario from the original universe
The entire thing was produced by his dream
You misstook the dream stuff, the world where he dreamed of having peace full life was in this new created universe. Which was governed by his dream.
This is just like WN rimuru that imaginary space exist within
No this isn't, rimuru's imaginary space, that's only have infinite space.

Also you and @ImmortalDread should read this Thread

All pocket realities are different from the original universe which is why its called pocket realities in the first place
Also this isn't a pocket reality , it's because it's has a seperate space time which has different scenario from the original universe
You misstook the dream stuff, the world where he dreamed of having peace full life was in this new created universe. Which was governed by his dream.
Literally pocket reality manip
No this isn't, rimuru's imaginary space, that's only have infinite space.
Rimuru imaginary space is multiversal+ Having alot more credibility than wang long
Also you and @ImmortalDread should read this Thread
Will do, although i doubt it will give any other credibility since this doesnt look like HDE in any way

The linked thread diverges from the specific issue I am currently addressing. While I respect @LordGriffin1000's assessment, my focus here is on evaluating the accuracy of the interpretation you are presenting, which attempts to establish a direct equivalence to the qualification of HDE. My disagreement stems from this interpretation.

I am scrutinizing the validity of the particular interpretation in question, whereas he is initiating a staff thread to delve into the intricacies and underlying principles of qualifications.

To simplify things, I disagree that two worlds have any evidence of being a literal space-time continuum, which is the core of your premise to upgrade him to HDE.

It does not as the original universe time was stopped while everything was going fine in the new created universe
Are you referring to the scan from the OP because I don't share the same viewpoint. Please be kind and point out if there is a statement that I missed.

The linked thread diverges from the specific issue I am currently addressing. While I respect @LordGriffin1000's assessment, my focus here is on evaluating the accuracy of the interpretation you are presenting, which attempts to establish a direct equivalence to the qualification of HDE. My disagreement stems from this interpretation.

I am scrutinizing the validity of the particular interpretation in question, whereas he is initiating a staff thread to delve into the intricacies and underlying principles of qualifications.

To simplify things, I disagree that two worlds have any evidence of being a literal space-time continuum, which is the core of your premise to upgrade him to HDE.

Are you referring to the scan from the OP because I don't share the same viewpoint. Please be kind and point out if there is a statement that I missed.
The thing is the space time continuum playing off inside of him wouldnt equate to him having additional axis

The thing is the space time continuum playing off inside of him wouldnt equate to him having additional axis
We consider the space-time continuum to be a four-dimensional structure, which is identical to the four-dimensional structure found in the standards.
Yes, the original universe time was stopped while time was flowing perfectly in the new created one
I don't share the same viewpoint. There are no statements or implications. You're just assuming it's true.

It's different , you can also ask this about @Reiner

Ik one thing he never had nor showed that he literally have those multiverse in it, also it was assumed that it can have infinite amount of universe, never shown.
It is still a 2-A space regardless so it doesnt matter all 2-A spaces or 2-A cosmology are 4D if it isn't then its high 3-A
Again it isn't like i disagreed but the standards became iffy

I don't share the same viewpoint. There are no statements or implications. You're just assuming it's true.
Wdym should I give you scan which can literally, prove that the new universe was flowing on it's own space time while the original one was stopped in time ?

We consider the space-time continuum to be a four-dimensional structure, which is identical to the four-dimensional structure found in the standards.
Its not about whether it's a space time or not
Its more of pocket reality manip which is the thread displayed by pain here

* saying a character is from a higher dimension wont count as it doesn't prove he or she have Additional axis

* simply having a universe play off within you, either its a space time or not is simply pocket reality manip (unless shown to be omnipresent)

and the description of omnipresence Have to involve temporal axis

Even those with R>F wont qualify
Because they also dont have additional axis or so

More on PRM
Pocket Reality Manipulation is a power which revolves around manipulating and creating pocket realities. Pocket realities, in this case, refers to realms that are spatially separate from other realms (including universes) and either are of less than universal size on the inside or appear as less than universe sized objects when observed from the outside.
Why Wang qualifies only for that
Altering the internal structure of the pocket reality - usually it means the user is able to control aspects of his/her pocket reality, like manipulating time, or warping reality. Most of the time, it's limited to the boundaries of the pocket reality.
Why it isn't Higher dimensional existence
A given object or entity is referred to as being higher-dimensional when they exist as part of a system with a number of coordinates axes greater than our own, or in layman's terms, if they possess more than three dimensions.

Speaking in simple terms, a "dimension" can be considered an axis of movement and measurement, through which beings and objects can displace themselves throughout a given physical system. 1-dimensional beings would only be able to dislocate themselves to left and right across a single direction, while 2-dimensional beings would have an additional spatial axis inherent to them, and thus be able to move up and down as well. Finally, 3-dimensional beings like ourselves are able to displace themselves left and right and up and down, as well as forwards and backwards, encompassings parts of additional axes of space.

You definitely didn't go through

That thread which i mentioned you.
The thread i went through didn't mean anything
If the thread was talking about having 4D constructions exist as a sub space within yourself then literally about 50 others can get this for free including rimuru
It seems more like omnipresent which is what we agree to since those omnipresent characters are infact existing in more than space

I'll leave this here

Anyways, just tell me u agree, partially agree, disagree, or neutral

Anyways you cannot hold a 4D structure volume if u are only 3D, its logical that u have a extra axis to hold a 4D structure.
You can that's how pocket reality manip works
If you're trying to depict reality with fiction you are wrong
And for this thread i am neutral until i see the staffs who created the update thread on HDE comes

Search for Uranus, well he has other stuff for his hde too but also have a similar stuff like thisnone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back