• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Minor Brainiac hax stuff

no intro

I'd just like to point out how the profile simply states the God Brainiac has "all of telos' hax" which I don't think is exactly that great, considering the hax and degree telos has those hax

For example, Brainiac's power null in the God Brainaic/Telos form also nullifies stats, and the hax null has worked on multiversal+ beings.

Precognition on a Multiversal+ scale (Or Cosmic Awareness, that's already listed on his profile but it should be specified) As Deimos with the temporal power could percieve the entire Multiverse (Ion think I need to post a scan of this due to it being common sense, same with God Brainiac doing the same)

Since every brainiac is a extension of the true brainiac, he should scale to them in hax, which includes shit like

Fate Manip

Memory Manip which negs even superman's resistances

Some sort of Time Travel/Manip Negation

Also yes all of these r from the reddit RT since I am too lazy to get the scans directly, I have read convergence so I can say that these scans are valid contextually

I made the RT and edited that profile key tbh. The profile was originally more in-depth but I was told it was too wordy so I used cliffnotes for some abilities cause I was intending to make a Telos profile but never got around to it. But yea I agree with suggestions in OP

"I made the RT"

dayumm, looking at the name it was you, great job on that btw. I didn't mean to discredit the RT in itself by saying that, but I was expecting someone else to try and do that.

No no, not that, there was a statement of Deimos seeing all possibilites and timelines after he got the temporal power, which is combat applicable as he's literally percieving infinite possibilites of what the opponent can do and using that to his advantage.

are you trying to say you only agree with the precog or that you were agreeing with everything except the precog?

You should ask the following members to comment here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, The Archdemon, Sera EX, Kepekley23, Huesito88.

Back