• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Hax Resistance addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get to the point quickly. As we know, Passive hax is a hax that does not need to be activated and always works independently of the character itself. And Zaraki has some passive hax in his profile. So what good will this do? To Gremmy. Yes, the resistance of these traits should be added to Gremmy, as he fights Zaraki and is not affected by any of these traits.

Resistors to Add
Illusion Creation
Pain Manipulation
Deconstruction
Spatial Manipulation

Note: Likewise, since Unohana and Royd are not affected by these features, these resistances should be added to them as well. Also, since Loyd copied Kenpachi's powers and Kenpachi was not affected by it, these resistances should be added to his profile as well.

Last edited:
This looks like a fairly simple addition,could any of these also be added to Unohana or Royd?
If that's for another thread then ignore that,regardless,i agree.
It really makes sense, one might add.

Gremmy is a true GOAT so I found these while just trying to upgrade him at the moment

It really makes sense, one might add.

Gremmy is a true GOAT so I found these while just trying to upgrade him at the moment
Staff hasn't reviewed this thread. So you still have time. Instead of creating multiple threads you should just add their names in the OP that's better

This looks like a fairly simple addition,could any of these also be added to Unohana or Royd?
If that's for another thread then ignore that,regardless,i agree.
I also think should be added to Byakuya

90eb9e405852232626acf88fcb7ea29b76073f2f_170258_800_1169.png

This is my first post. Hello, and such.

There's a couple things.
Byakuya shouldn't get resistances to these passives if we're using the Yammy fight as the justification, since, on Kenpachi's profile, the justifications for those passives are all from SAFWY, which is after that fight.

Gremmy and Unohana, and Royd getting the resistances is straightforward.

However, I think there's an argument to be made that Kenpachi himself should get these resistances as well, since Loyd copied all of his powers and abilities when they fought, and Kenpachi wasn't shown being affected by the passives that Loyd copied from him, nor was Loyd shown being affected by Kenpachi's passives, indicating that Loyd either had resistance to these passives before (maybe), or that he copied the resistances from Kenpachi (more likely imo).

There's a couple things.
Byakuya shouldn't get resistances to these passives if we're using the Yammy fight as the justification, since, on Kenpachi's profile, the justifications for those passives are all from SAFWY, which is after that fight.

However, I think there's an argument to be made that Kenpachi himself should get these resistances as well, since Loyd copied all of his powers and abilities when they fought, and Kenpachi wasn't shown being affected by the passives that Loyd copied from him, nor was Loyd shown being affected by Kenpachi's passives, indicating that Loyd either had resistance to these passives before (maybe), or that he copied the resistances from Kenpachi (more likely imo).
In fact all Captain level should have it

Well since there passive I can't really argue against it so I don't have an issue with the addition for the characters he fights.

There's a couple things.

I can agree with this.

Since two admins approved it, can you switch the resistors to the profile for me? @Valeska24
I transferred the changes to Unohana and Gremmy's profiles and also added to Loyd's profile instead of Royd because the person fighting Zaraki is Loyd, not Royd

Actually, assuming that Royd threw a one shot at Zaraki, he should also get these resistances, as well as Jugram, but since the subject of the characters I mentioned in this CRT was not discussed, I did not make any changes to their profiles.

I transferred the changes to Unohana and Gremmy's profiles and also added to Loyd's profile instead of Royd because the person fighting Zaraki is Loyd, not Royd

Actually, assuming that Royd threw a one shot at Zaraki, he should also get these resistances, as well as Jugram, but since the subject of the characters I mentioned in this CRT was not discussed, I did not make any changes to their profiles.
Im fairly certain Royd is mentioned?
Jugram is the only one that is not.

Im fairly certain Royd is mentioned?
Jugram is the only one that is not.
It may seem like that, but the person who gave the evidence is Loyd, whatever it is, this is not a big deal because in the future we will open a detailed and comprehensive CRT to add to the physiology regarding this resistance issue. Because many captains and shinigami are passive throughout the tybw arc, this reiatsu must be feeling the swing

It may seem like that, but the person who gave the evidence is Loyd, whatever it is, this is not a big deal because in the future we will open a detailed and comprehensive CRT to add to the physiology regarding this resistance issue. Because many captains and shinigami are passive throughout the tybw arc, this reiatsu must be feeling the swing
Ah i see the video only shows Lloyd,my apologies.(i haven't checked today).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back