• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie-loan ( manga ) and some hax in the verse

Breadkiller002

Username Only
Hi guys , I'm new to this kind of debate and disscusion and I'am also kinda bad at english so If my grammar get wrongs somewhere you can just skip it .
In Zombie-loan main power is to take control of the Akashic record " The God system " that control everything in the verse
After reading this manga twice this is some hax in the verse
information manip ( type 2 )/data manip : through the Akashic record some characters can manip the world and collecting the data/information of the world .
erase existed , causual manip : all the freyman and akashic record can easily ee some event or somethings .
space - time manip : through the Akashic record some charater can manip space-time .
fate manip : Akashic record all fate in the world
causual manip : Akashic record manip all event in the world
acausality type 1 -4 : all the freyman still keep their memory and can't be impact to the past or future
freyman is not in the akashic record they outside it and manage and protect the akashic record .
...... and many more
if you feel interesting about this manga you can spend some free time to read :v .

Back