• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That does sound like something that can grant High-Godly. My only problem is it also says that because of the ability regenerator it can be instant. But the fact about ability being also information kinda implies its information wasn't completely erased because the ability still exist.
Rimuru also has this same issue with his HGR

Rimuru also has this same issue with his HGR
Yes. But there are other cases of people having HGR within the web novel such as Diablo. So it is not far off that Rimuru can do so as well. It is pretty inconsistent for him to not have such abilities with the narrative the verse tries to show/tell. So at the very least it would be possible. I just don't have enough deeper knowledge about certain specifics since i didn't read it too deeply.

Yes. But there are other cases of people having HGR within the web novel such as Diablo. So it is not far off that Rimuru can do so as well. It is pretty inconsistent for him to not have such abilities with the narrative the verse tries to show/tell. So at the very least it would be possible. I just don't have enough deeper knowledge about certain specifics since i didn't read it too deeply.
Well we are working with the physiology of angels and demons so this should be taken down soon

About Rimuru, had controversial CRTs about it before and concluded it's HGR although i disagree on that

Agree: TheGreatJedi13(with all), LoganKroos(with AE type 1), Simply(with AE type 1 and HGR type information and conceptual), Dread(with AE type 1 and HGR conceptual for angels and demons), Catpija((with AE and HGR conceptual for angels and demons), BlackCat(with AE type 1), Mizuki67(with all)

Disagree: Dread (with CM 1 for holy magic and HGR type 2 information), Hellscream(with HGR), BlackCat(with CM 1 for holy magic)

Neutral: Neoxxi16, Simply(with CM 1 for holy magic), Catpija(with CM 1 for holy magic), BlackCat(with HGR)
Since the OP is changed, the votes should also be changed. Those who disagreed on the things that already edited (High-Godly to Mid-Godly, CM1 to CM3) should be removed or asked if they still hold the same stance

Since the OP is changed, the votes should also be changed. Those who disagreed on the things that already edited (High-Godly to Mid-Godly, CM1 to CM3) should be removed or asked if they still hold the same stance
I can do that, but isn't the topic better redone? It became messy and it's been 3 pages not so relevant now, it would be better to make a new topic more organized and adding new things if you have

I can do that, but isn't the topic better redone? It became messy and it's been 3 pages not so relevant now, it would be better to make a new topic more organized and adding new things if you have
I feel like it would just unnecessarily takes longer if we make new thread. All we need are just 2 staff votes and probably only one more page of arguing.

I feel like it would just unnecessarily takes longer if we make new thread. All we need are just 2 staff votes and probably only one more page of arguing.
If that's how you want it, that's fine, I'll remove all the votes and count them from scratch, as it would be tiring for me to check them one by one

After thinking it for a moment, shouldnt Spiritual Lifeform have Limited Abstrack Existence instead? They are still an information/conceptual being, but they inhabit a physical body to interact with the physical world.

If that's how you want it, that's fine, I'll remove all the votes and count them from scratch, as it would be tiring for me to check them one by one
I'll help with the votes count

Agree(11): Starfeldway (Except CM3), TheGreatJedi13, ImmortalDread (Except CM3), simply, Catpija (Except CM3), BlackCat (AE1), Mizuki67, EldemadeDityjon (Except CM3), KuramaKyubee, Zexer1 (AE1), Tatsumi504 (AE1)

Neutral(5): Neoxxi16, simply(CM3), Catpija (CM3), Starfeldway (CM3), Zexer1 (CM3)

Disagree(3): ImmortalDread (CM3), BlackCat (CM3), Tatsumi504 (CM3)

I'll help with the votes count

Agree(11): Starfeldway (Except CM3), TheGreatJedi13, ImmortalDread (Except CM3), simply, Catpija (Except CM3), BlackCat (AE1), Mizuki67, EldemadeDityjon (Except CM3), KuramaKyubee, Zexer1 (AE1), Tatsumi504 (AE1)

Neutral(5): Neoxxi16, simply(CM3), Catpija (CM3), Starfeldway (CM3), Zexer1 (CM3)

Disagree(3): ImmortalDread (CM3), BlackCat (CM3), Tatsumi504 (CM3)
Nice, I'll put it in the OP then, with that, all that's left is to call some staff

The OP used different arguments. Rather than regenerating from the soul, Peak proposed about SL capable of regenerating the soul itself(acccepted btw), which is information(also accepted). However, since there's still information remained in the core, Spiritual Lifeforms didnt regenerate their information completely, thus their Mid-Godly can regenerate information partially.

As for Demons/Angels, they can regenerate themself overtime, which is type 3 concept. Venom can do it instantly via a skill which Rimuru should have with Food Chain.

Basically, what will be changed in this CRT:
1. SL's Mid-Godly can now regenerate information too.
2. Demons/Angels's non-combat applicable HGR will be downgraded to MGR, they however will still get combat-applicable MGR from Spritual Lifeform Physiology.
3. Rimuru's Mid-Godly can regenerate concept(type 3).
I agree with this

The standard for regenerating from complete type 3 concept destruction has changed.

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, soul, and at least one other fundamental aspect of a character's existence. Such an aspect could be their place in the narrative, their history, their information (Type 2), their concept, et cetera. For any aspect to qualify, destruction of that aspect must cause erasure of the character in some form and it must be shown that the character cannot exist without that fundamental aspect existing as well; in addition it must not be something that would ordinarily be restored by regenerating body, mind, or soul. As such, type 3 concepts must be evaluated with care and aspects which are not sufficiently expanded upon to make a judgement will not to qualify.
Demons are literally the concept itself, hence it is important and fundamental to their existences. Therefore;
  • Demons get non-combat applicable High-Godly
  • Venom would gain High-Godly
  • Rimuru's High Godly would now cover concept too

The standard for regenerating from complete type 3 concept destruction has changed.

Demons are literally the concept itself, hence it is important and fundamental to their existences. Therefore;
Agree with this

I agree with this
My thoughts are the same as Celestial Pegasus's

What do you guys think about this?

Since the standard changed, this logic follows from it.

It's fine.

Back