• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Light Novel) Revisions Part 1 - Downgrades

I thought it was limited to some?
Of course, there are many species that do not have this as an intrinsic skill. If we exclude some that have a profile but do not have it, such as Charybdis, monsters that have the remaining profile probably have either coercion, or haki, which is a passive version of its effects as a result of the evolution of coercion, or they have much higher versions such as shion's fear haki, demon lord's haki, dragon spirit haki.

@CodeCCLL whats your summary on the abilities you want to remove, we have resolved some haven't we
Ultimate Skill Users resistance to Dino's Ultimate Skill will also be changed to a minor resistance instead of being completely removed.

The part about sleep manipulation will only be corrected in Velgrynd's profile, it's just incorrectly stated there.

The 4th wall breaking is remain to the profiles whose have feats is in the general statement applied to all profiles. If there are characters that break the 4th wall, apart from general statement on other profiles, you can open an upgrade thread for them when this thread is applied.
Other than that, I already updated the OP appropriately before calling the staff.

Ultimate Skill Users resistance to Dino's Ultimate Skill will also be changed to a minor resistance instead of being completely removed.

The part about sleep manipulation will only be corrected in Velgrynd's profile, it's just incorrectly stated there.

The 4th wall breaking is remain to the profiles whose have feats is in the general statement applied to all profiles. If there are characters that break the 4th wall, apart from general statement on other profiles, you can open an upgrade thread for them when this thread is applied.
Other than that, I already updated the OP appropriately before calling the staff.
Veldora resistance negation and dimensional manip was clarified tho
Rimuru resistance to heat and pain were negated and the physical space that that is stated to be extra-dimensional which holds timelines together

Veldora ee is still just layered hax, not enough to negate the resistance and it's still not dimensional manipulation, just look at examples of dimensional manipulation checked in the dimensional manipulation check list.
I never says valid of this abilities.

Veldora ee is still just layered hax, not enough to negate the resistance and it's still not dimensional manipulation, just look at examples of dimensional manipulation checked in the dimensional manipulation check list.
I never says valid of this abilities.
So creating extra dimensional spaces isn't dimensional manip?
And i said you should read the whole thing
The EE and resistance neg are tow separate abilities
Please re read it

So creating extra dimensional spaces isn't dimensional manip?
Do I need to call out Glassman, who created the thread, to clarify it himself? Both the page and the thread say that this is not beyond AP feat.
The EE and resistance neg are tow separate abilities
None of the scans of the profiles suggest that this is the negate of the resistance.

I don't want repeat myself, either you prove it with a scan that isn't already in the profiles or wait for the staff.

None of the scans of the profiles suggest that this is the negate of the resistance.

I don't want repeat myself, either you prove it with a scan that isn't already in the profiles or wait for the staff.
What do you mean prove it?, its literally there, do you even sit down and read something?
Resistance Negation is the ability to remove an opponent's ability to resist certain effects, allowing the user to then affect them with those abilities.
Do I need to call out Glassman, who created the thread, to clarify it himself? Both the page and the thread say that this is not beyond AP feat.
Yes.

Last edited:
What do you mean prove it?, its literally there, do you even sit down and read something?

Yes.
The part that should be highlighted in the resistance negation quote is the "remove"
Resistance Negation is the ability to remove an opponent's ability to resist certain effects, allowing the user to then affect them with those abilities.
Qualifying for Resistance negation requires a statement/explanation of them removing a beings resistance to something but all that can be gathered from the given text is that Veldora affect rimuru with his existence erasure despite his resistance to that which on it's own is just a feat of layering unless there exists some part of the statement which says he removed Rimuru's resistance to/ability to resist existence erasure.

The part's about pain fall into the same category of just qualifying for layered pain manipulation since there's no mention of Rimuru's resistance to pain being removed all together rather just that Veldora's aura is affecting him despite the fact that it ordinarily shouldn't due to his resistance.

Yeah not really seeing anything here that implies dimensional manipulation, looks more like pocket dimension and BFR.

The part that should be highlighted in the resistance negation quote is the "remove"

Qualifying for Resistance negation requires a statement/explanation of them removing a beings resistance to something but all that can be gathered from the given text is that Veldora affect rimuru with his existence erasure despite his resistance to that which on it's own is just a feat of layering unless there exists some part of the statement which says he removed Rimuru's resistance to/ability to resist existence erasure.

The part's about pain fall into the same category of just qualifying for layered pain manipulation since there's no mention of Rimuru's resistance to pain being removed all together rather just that Veldora's aura is affecting him despite the fact that it ordinarily shouldn't due to his resistance.
So you're saying there's a thing like layered pain and heat manip?
Oh wow, a reminder there's no such thing
And what's you guys context of remove?
Is it "i am going to remove a resistance from this guy" or "negating the resistance to an effect"
Unless i get the wording of remove in context
Yeah not really seeing anything here that implies dimensional manipulation, looks more like pocket dimension and BFR.
Explain.

So you're saying there's a thing like layered pain and heat manip?
Heat resistance isn't treated as something that can be layered by the wiki because it doesn't treat resistance to heat as a full on immunity to any amount of finite heat so unless under special circumstances/mechanics like invulnerability it's assumed that a character has a threshold to how much heat they can resist which is based of the highest amount they have been shown to resist so either the level of heat Veldora is inducing is higher than rimuru's resistance or the feeling of heat is just an aspect of the overall pain he's feeling which would make it still just be a part of the pain manipulation.
And what's you guys context of remove?
Is it "i am going to remove a resistance from this guy" or "negating the resistance to an effect"
Unless i get the wording of remove in context
The context of "Remove" were using is just that to qualify there should be a statement to the effect of the character "Losing their resistance to a specific thing" but from the way Rimuru described it he's implying he still should be resistant to what Veldora is inducing but Veldora is overcoming his resistance rather than Veldora removing his resistance all together. I say this because Rimuru still says stuff like "I shouldn't be feeling any pain" which implies that he still has the resistance as he's talking about the fact that because of it he shouldn't be feeling the pain he's currently feeling rather than him saying something that would imply he's lost that resistance or that he's without that resistance.

@Jozaysmith? I did, prove that it qualifies for Dimensional Manipulation because what's being argued here doesn't fly.
The spaces are extra dimensional, a physical spaces that records infinite timelines
It also was literally called on, it's not the timelines, it exist separately, rimuru also says it doesnt work in ways they perceive.

That's not Dimensional Manipulation, nothing that you explained remotely qualifies for the ability.

Literally controlling the dimensional structures of individuals an objects, merely sending someone to a random dimension won't count for dimensional manipulation. You have to literally control the geometrical/mathematical dimensions someone or something possesses.

Literally controlling the dimensional structures of individuals an objects, merely sending someone to a random dimension won't count for dimensional manipulation. You have to literally control the geometrical/mathematical dimensions someone or something possesses.
I understand, okay then.

Because currently, according to current wiki standards, there is not a single verse above basic 2A. There is a staff discussion for verses above basic 2A, but it's not even close to being finalized yet. That's why it doesn't concern us.

I really don't understand why you're making this comments.

Because currently, according to current wiki standards, there is not a single verse above basic 2A. There is a staff discussion for verses above basic 2A, but it's not even close to being finalized yet. That's why it doesn't concern us.

I really don't understand why you're making this comments.
Because i wanted you to confirm what you meant first, so don't judge how i comment.
Thanks, well if that's the case then i agree with everything, the only minor resistance is deconstruction since unique skill of dino also have sleep manipulation and resistance neg of sleep manip

because layered 2-A was a suggestion from an admin in our upgrade thread instead of our low 1-C thats why
It isn't because its more infinite its because it was stacked and higher D over the other

I've carefully reviewed your proposed revisions for the tensura , and I have some thoughts to share:

1. Cosmology Scaling: While I understand the rationale behind your proposed revisions, I believe certain feats within the series justify a higher cosmological scaling. For instance, feats involving the Great Spirit of Time suggest a complexity that goes beyond basic 2-A. Considering this, I suggest exploring scaling options such as low 1-C or even complex multiversal scaling (5D to 6D) to accurately reflect the characters' abilities but that's irrelevant for now .

2. Abilities Clarification: I agree with the need for clarification regarding l breaking the fourth wall. Instead of outright removal, these abilities should be attributed only to characters who have demonstrated them within the narrative. This approach ensures accuracy and consistency in character profiles as for the removal of resistance negation i disagree with it.

3. Dimensional Manipulation: While I see the logic behind the proposed removal of dimensional manipulation abilities, I remain neutral on this point. Further discussion and analysis may be necessary to determine whether these abilities align with established criteria within the series.

4. Statistics Amplification: I maintain my disagreement with the characterization of certain actions as not constituting statistics amplification. Based on their impact on characters' combat performance, I believe these actions should indeed be considered as such.

Overall, I urge us to consider the complexity and nuances of the series' lore when making revisions. Clarity, consistency, and a thorough understanding of character feats are essential to ensure accurate representations within the VS Battles Wiki content.

Looking forward to further discussion on these points.

Cosmology Scaling: While I understand the rationale behind your proposed revisions, I believe certain feats within the series justify a higher cosmological scaling. For instance, feats involving the Great Spirit of Time suggest a complexity that goes beyond basic 2-A. Considering this, I suggest exploring scaling options such as low 1-C or even complex multiversal scaling (5D to 6D) to accurately reflect the characters' abilities but that's irrelevant for now .
Wiki standards don't work like that. You can have as many countable infinite superlatives over basic 2A as you want, it doesn't matter, you're still basic 2A.

And since there isn't really even an argument here, I have nothing new to say.

The thread seem to have been concluded
The dimensional manipulation is possible to reimplement because of ramiris

Back