• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No. if they are dependent on something to define themselves such as attribute or powers. then they definitely do not fit Type 1.
Type 1 is strictly being independent of the reality they govern

it's not a contradiction. I can say Deku is similar to/just like Gon and Goku. with all 3 being shounen protagonists which are truth then elaborate pointing out Deku and Gon as young characters and Goku is an exception to that which is also a truth that doesn't contradict the initial statement
damn

@TheGreatJedi13 I thought better, wouldn't this be abstract existence type 2 applicable to combat? Because Venom will not die as long as the great spirit exists and can instantly regenerate because of the skill, is that valid?

Also, are you sure the type 1 concept is not valid? Because looking at the description about type 1 concepts, this case is valid because it fits in an exception
Independent Universal Concepts: Such concepts are completely independent from the part of reality they govern, except maybe of other concepts of this nature.
Because demons are dependent on other type 1 concepts (great spirit), i.e. it could be HGR and AE type 2 applicable to combat, right?

Last edited:
1- No, this is immortality type 8 and not abstract existence type 2.
2- You forget “independent”, while demons are dependent on something, rather while looking at previous CRTs about his AE type 1, nowhere we talked about CM 1. They seem to be dependent on something, plus they don't govern any scope of reality in the first place. It looks like they are naturally AE type 1 (concept). That's it

I actually found something that might help, definitely demons and angels are type 1 concepts, that's because they are like spirits

In this context, the spirits referred to are the great spirits, as you can see with them saying about the spirit of darkness next, and obviously I should add that it's not something like "demons are derivatives" or "demons are fragments" but rather a direct comparison, so I think this should be valid, I actually wondered why HGR overtime had been accepted into the profile earlier and that was probably the reason
Dude angel & demons doesn't given anything. Only Spirits govern the reality. Still a no for angels and demons

Unless you bring the evidence that they indeed govern the scope of reality, we can discuss it.
But I am afraid that they are any, given I was in that thread and none brought any additional evidence.

1- No, this is immortality type 8 and not abstract existence type 2.
2- You forget “independent”, while demons are dependent on something, rather while looking at previous CRTs about his AE type 1, nowhere we talked about CM 1. They seem to be dependent on something, plus they don't govern any scope of reality in the first place. It looks like they are naturally AE type 1 (concept). That's it
so where does this Guy Crimson profile for example come from?
Abstract Existence (Type 2; Demons were born as conceptual existences that receive power from the Spirit of Darkness and will revive as long as the Spirit of Darkness exist)
Or that?
High-Godly overtime; Born as a conceptual being without a physical body that receives power from the Spirit of Darkness. Spirits are type 1 concepts as their birth give rise to the existence of their respective element, for example time never existed until the Spirit of Time was born)

1.You say it's immortality 8 when it doesn't make sense?? They are dependent on a type 1 concept, this is abstract type 2 existence, they can revive because of a type 1 concept
Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.

2.Are you forgetting the "except" there because? Does not make sense
Dude angel & demons doesn't given anything. Only Spirits govern the reality. Still a no for angels and demons
Demons and angels are like spirits that are type 1 concepts, and their being dependent on it falls under the exception described about type 1 concepts

to be honest, you guys are disagreeing about AE type 2 and HGR(overtime) which is already accepted so you should create another CRT downgrade, but while it's there, it's okay for me to use it, HGR overtime is due to it not instantly regenerating, which I've shown it can, if you don't think it's valid HGR or AE then you shouldn't discuss it here, but they should create another CRT to apply a downgrade and then we would have a proper discussion with more people, with all due respect to the three

What is the difference between immortality Type 8 and AE 2 anyway?

"I'll not die as long as negative emotions exist"

This could be either Type 2 AE or immortality Type 8 no?

I would say that in this case it would be type 2 AE

So where is “HGR based on CM 1” in the whole conversation?
  • Guy Crimson is AE type 1, his profile is outdated and we both know this
  • Literally same as above, I have no clue why it is duplicated
  • Do they embody any abstraction by any means? No, hence why we upgraded to AE type 1.
  • Demons and Angels don't govern any scope of reality. Even if they are “alike unless you want to equalize them evenly” to Spirits, do they govern any reality?
to be honest, you guys are disagreeing about AE type 2 and HGR(overtime) which is already accepted so you should create another CRT downgrade, but while it's there, it's okay for me to use it, HGR overtime is due to it not instantly regenerating, which I've shown it can, if you don't think it's valid HGR or AE then you shouldn't discuss it here, with all due respect to the 3
No, you are using an outdated profile as evidence to win an argument, it was unfortunate from your side.

Here is your solution:
  • Demons and Angels are AE and immortality type 8
  • They don't govern any scope of reality which is not CM 1 and CM 2
  • HGR description is the same as AE type 1, it should be removed

Because an immortality type 8 user does not embody any abstraction, to begin with, while the latter does.

Because an immortality type 8 user does not embody any abstraction, to begin with, while the latter does.
Reliant Immortality: The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise. What exactly a user is reliant over,

Reliant Immortality: The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise. What exactly a user is reliant over,
And where is “Embody abstraction”. I see differences, I hope you ain't trolling here as well.

• Guy Crimson is AE type 1, his profile is outdated and we both know this
  • Literally same as above, I have no clue why it is duplicated
No, you are using an outdated profile as evidence to win an argument
It's not completely up to date, who told you that AE and HGR was late?? And no, it's not unfortunate because that's not what was outdated in the first place
Do they embody any abstraction by any means? No, hence why we upgraded to AE type 1.
are both, they are concepts (AE type 1) and they are dependent on other concepts to live and regenerate (AE type 2), at no time was AE type 2 said to be withdrawn
Demons and Angels don't govern any scope of reality. Even if they are “alike unless you want to equalize them
ok, I won't insist on this anymore, but AE type 2 is still valid
Here is your solution:
  • Demons and Angels are AE and immortality type 8
  • They don't govern any scope of reality which is not CM 1 and CM 2
  • HGR description is the same as AE type 1, it should be removed
I don't see problems with that

Demons and angels are like spirits that are type 1 concepts, and their being dependent on it falls under the exception described about type 1 concepts
Like doesn't automatically makes them the same. Still don't see anything governing something here. For example so you can understand. Fire spirit governs the concept of fire & it's independent of the reality it's governing where Angels and demons don't govern anything. They are just unknown concepts like @TheGreatJedi13 said without further explanation and context it's even not sure if they qualify for type 3 & HGR.

AE & HGR still works but the notion of CM doesn't work here.

Should I reduce the CRT to just AE(information) and CM type 3 for holy magic?

"the spiritual lifeforms regenerated from the souls, which is information or concept."
If I make a mistake, just ignore me
The OP used different arguments. Rather than regenerating from the soul, Peak proposed about SL capable of regenerating the soul itself(acccepted btw), which is information(also accepted). However, since there's still information remained in the core, Spiritual Lifeforms didnt regenerate their information completely, thus their Mid-Godly can regenerate information partially.

As for Demons/Angels, they can regenerate themself overtime, which is type 3 concept. Venom can do it instantly via a skill which Rimuru should have with Food Chain.

Basically, what will be changed in this CRT:
1. SL's Mid-Godly can now regenerate information too.
2. Demons/Angels's non-combat applicable HGR will be downgraded to MGR, they however will still get combat-applicable MGR from Spritual Lifeform Physiology.
3. Rimuru's Mid-Godly can regenerate concept(type 3).

Last edited:
I read some argument. Regeneration from type 2 information is still HGR but partial erasure would be potency of regeneration or healing so i agree with Catpija here.

Although im not sure about giving Rimuru mid godly when he already has High Godly from information which by default includes type 3 concept if it is on the same level as conventional soul to grant someone Mid godly

Although im not sure about giving Rimuru mid godly when he already has High Godly from information which by default includes type 3 concept if it is on the same level as conventional soul to grant someone Mid godly
Hmm true, partial regeneration of the particle of information will be given to spirit lifeforms, but really Rimuru doesn't need that

Wait. The concept of great spirits are deeper than information as a whole? And angels and demons concept are also deeper or not?

Can someone clarify this?
Im not sure if thats what Catpija meant

Wait. The concept of great spirits are deeper than information as a whole? And angels and demons concept are also deeper or not?

The concept of great spirits is deeper than information, in fact, information was born from one of the great spirits, and I can't say if the concepts of angels and demons are deeper, I'll wait for @Catpija to answer that

I don't really know exactly if it count as 'deeper' but, demons can live just fine without information while they need concept(because they are concept)

That does sound like something that can grant High-Godly. My only problem is it also says that because of the ability regenerator it can be instant. But the fact about ability being also information kinda implies its information wasn't completely erased because the ability still exist.

Possibly High-Godly could work even with type 3 in my opinion. But it would be outright because if their nature as demons and angel. And idk if that is included in the abilities rimuru can get from food chain

The concept of great spirits is deeper than information, in fact, information was born from one of the great spirits, and I can't say if the concepts of angels and demons are deeper, I'll wait for @Catpija to answer that
What makes it deeper?

It gave birth to information = its deeper?

Back