• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peak

He/Him
In this CRT I will try to give:
1.abstract existence type 1 to spirit lifeforms.
2.mid-godly regeneration (type 2 information) for spirit lifeforms, demons and angels
3.mid-godly regeneration (type 1 concept) to Rimuru

Abstract existence type 1

Spiritual life forms live as a soul and do not need a physical body
"(Hmm. Actually, I don’t need a core… the secret you ask? Because I'm a “Perfect Individual”. A special being.
As I’m a spiritual life-form, I have no fixation to physical body. This physical body was only a response to the belief of the surroundings.)"

CHAPTER 4
And, there are monsters who live with only a soul. That kind of being, however, is inferior to the rest.

But, even if it is but a soul, should it obtain some level of intelligence, it will be recognized as a monster.

These are what the world knows as the four dragons, the highest form of being.

But, even this special race requires a soul. So what is happening before her now completely escapes her understanding.

CHAPTER 66
In fact, soul is a lump of information
"Summoning. It means to be summoned to the material world from the spiritual world.
By obtaining a temporary body, the pleasures of the surface could be tasted.
That is smell, touch and taste.
I could collect enough information to control the world.
A summoned demon without an ago seems to be affected by the personality of the Summoning master.
Various kind of information is received from the summoner's side
According to the contents of the request, it seemed that I could obtain a lump of information called "Soul" "We could evolve into higher beings if we collected a lot of "Souls".

-Intermission Venom's Story
So that would make spiritual life an abstract existence because they exist as souls that are information.

Mid-godly regeneration(type 2 information)

Actually this is also quite simple, spirit life forms can regenerate as long as the core is not destroyed
Having his consciousness almost taken by Velda's attack is one of the cause, Leon who was covered by wounds all over his body, he's already not be able to deal with Footman's movement.

Leon who is one of the Octagram was on the verge of being killed now.

In case of Mizari who is a spiritual lifeform, her core would be likely to be able to regenerate as long as it was not destroyed.

However, Leon is a high ranking human who possess holy body.

He was an awakened Hero, which was similar to existence which don't have lifespan but certainly it was depending on the physical body.

If he evolves to be a spiritual lifeform and become a demi god, the matter might have been different.

CHAPTER 213
In that case it would be mid-godly regeneration, as they can regenerate even after having their body, mind and soul/information erased, as long as the core is not destroyed.

Note:core is also made of type 2 information, so it wouldn't be HGR for not having all information erased

Mid-godly regeneration(concept type 3)

As we know, angels and demons(concepts) have mid-godly overtime
The Demon was unruly, it was trampling the demonic territory.

In the underworld, or as it was sometimes called, hell, in this spiritual world it defeated strong demons just like the incarnation of violence.

The powerless ones had long fled, and those with strength had banded together to fight it head on.

But for that Demon, the grief of the weak and worthless could not be heard.

That Demon completely destroyed its opponents, and continued to trample them calmly.

Demons were a spiritual life form.

Therefore, even if their bodies were destroyed, they would revive themselves through self-regeneration over time.

Maybe knowing this, that Demon didn’t restrain itself and did not give mercy to those who came.

CHAPTER 143
However, Venom(demon) can instantly regenerate because of the 'Regenerator' skill he has
A demon with red hair.

He appeared before us, and easily swept us away like we were just insects.

My followers and I were exterminated.

Fumu. There's no resistance. Boring

Along with fear, I felt hatred gushing forth from the depths of my heart.

My subordinates, my companions were...!

Amidst the anger, an ability awakened inside me.

«Confirmed. Acquisition of Unique Skill Regenerator Succeeded.»

Further than division and integration.

I experienced my astral body (spirit body) regenerating in an instant.

Die!

I looked down at that red-haired demon and with full with a flood of emotions.

-Intermission Venom's Story
Venom is Rimuru's subordinate and Rimuru can use all of his subordinates' skills because of the food chain, so he should have solid mid-godly regeneration (concept type 3).
"Food Chain: It is now possible to acquire skills from your subordinates (※ All of them)"

CHAPTER 41

Type 3 conceptual manipulation for holy magic

I was given another suggestion to add type 3 conceptual manipulation for holy magic users, Holy magic is primarily used to destroy demons, so characters like Hinata who use Desintegration or any other holy magic should have type 3 conceptual manipulation.

Agree: Celestial_Pegasus (Except CM3), Starfeldway (Except CM3), TheGreatJedi13, ImmortalDread (Except CM3), simply, Catpija (Except CM3), BlackCat (AE1), Mizuki67, EldemadeDityjon (Except CM3), KuramaKyubee, Zexer1 (AE1), Tatsumi504 (AE1), TempestDragon6

Disagree: Celestial_Pegasus(CM3), ImmortalDread (CM3), BlackCat (CM3), Tatsumi504 (CM3)

Neutral: Neoxxi16, simply(CM3), Catpija (CM3), Starfeldway (CM3), Zexer1 (CM3)

Last edited:
yo shouldn't disintegration users have type 1 conceptual manipulation since this ability can affect demons and angels or no?

Limited cm for nihility users too & i did pinged you for that but u didn't respond
also since information and existence is conceptually 4D due to the great spirit of the sky and disintegration users kinda erase all of that,ones form,existence, information, soul and mind nothing is left behind.

wait a little bit, I agree with everything except HGR, HGR is when you can regenerate even if everything that represents you has been erased, in Tensura life forms can regenerate as long as the core of your soul is not destroyed , the soul core is where the main information of your being is and even unique skills have information that is engraved in the core, Rimuru, Angels, demons and true dragons have HGR because they can regenerate even if their core is completely destroyed, the others spiritual life forms cannot do that, so I disagree, other than that, I agree with everything

wait a little bit, I agree with everything except HGR, HGR is when you can regenerate even if everything that represents you has been erased, in Tensura life forms can regenerate as long as the core of your soul is not destroyed , the soul core is where the main information of your being is and even unique skills have information that is engraved in the core, Rimuru, Angels, demons and true dragons have HGR because they can regenerate even if their core is completely destroyed, the others spiritual life forms cannot do that, so I disagree, other than that, I agree with everything
No, HGR is when you regenerate even when your body, mind, soul and at least one aspect of your existence are erased, the core is a mechanics of the verse, it does not represent the soul, even though it is a fundamental aspect of the existence of spiritual life forms, HGR does not ask you to be able to regenerate from all fundamental aspects, if so, Rimuru LN will be downgraded from regeneration for not being able to regenerate the core, and i consulted connoisseurs about HGR before doing this and they said it is valid

Last edited:
No, HGR is when you regenerate even when your body, mind, soul and at least one aspect of your existence are erased, the core is a mechanics of the verse, it does not represent the soul, even though it is a fundamental aspect of the existence of spiritual life forms, HGR does not ask you to be able to regenerate from all fundamental aspects, body or whatever, if so, Rimuru LN will be downgraded from regeneration for not being able to regenerate the core, and i consulted connoisseurs about HGR before doing this and they said it is valid

I have now reviewed the terms and yes you are right, but to have HGR in Slime they need to regenerate even though their cores are damaged but not completely destroyed

I have now reviewed the terms and yes you are right, but to have HGR in Slime they need to regenerate even though their cores are damaged but not completely destroyed
the core does not need to be damaged as the core and soul are separate things, if spirit life forms can regenerate after having body, mind, soul and information erased, then that's enough for HGR as it falls into the requirements

the core does not need to be damaged as the core and soul are separate things, if spirit life forms can regenerate after having body, mind, soul and information erased, then that's enough for HGR as it falls into the requirements
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist.

Put simply, based on this note from the regeneration page:
Note: For High-Godly Regeneration, be sure to specify which aspect(s) the characters with this ability have been shown to regenerate from within their profile pages. For example: "High-Godly; Plot. Returned from having their Narrative Structure erased."
We only have to state that spiritual life forms can regenerate from body, mind, soul and information, as long as the core is not destroyed, we only need to specify which aspect can be regenerated and everything will be fine

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist.
a more fundamental aspect, they need to regenerate from having their core damaged

Yeah, that's what I said, "along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence" Information is a fundamental aspect that makes up the soul and can be regenerated

Put simply, based on this note from the regeneration page:

We only have to state that spiritual life forms can regenerate from body, mind, soul and information, as long as the core is not destroyed, we only need to specify which aspect can be regenerated and everything will be fine
I'm not an expert on this so I'll leave it to you

a more fundamental aspect, they need to regenerate from having their core damaged
Information is a fundamental aspect, when you say "more" it means more fundamental than the body, mind and soul, not more fundamental than aspects such as information, concepts, plot, etc

Im not aware of type 1concept for demons and angels but if it was accepted on a past CRt thenI'll agree with it.

Also i agree with the rest

Im not aware of type 1concept for demons and angels but if it was accepted on a past CRt thenI'll agree with it.

Also i agree with the rest
was accepted a little while ago and Rimuru already has it on his profile
Abstract Existence (Type 1; Absorbed and analyzed demons. Demons were born as conceptual existences that receive power from the Spirit of Darkness and will revive as long as the Spirit of Darkness exist)

Nope, this is immortality type 8 negation, completely different from HGR

1. Abstract existence type 1 to spirit lifeforms.
Reasonable
  1. high-godly regeneration (type 2 information) for spirit lifeforms, demons and angels
  2. high-godly regeneration (type 1 concept) to Rimuru
Agreed

The last one, I simply disagree. Destroying demons who are AE type 1 does not mean you are manipulation concepts type 1.

Beings that can regen through their "core" should definetly not get HGR, as HGR is only for beings who can come back from full erasure in all aspects.
Which would not qualify when that being needs a "core" that contains their information, which does not mean total erasure of their mind, soul and body along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence

Agree with everything, neutral with CM

Holy Magic doesn't need to destroy demons completely to get rid of them, most if not all the time they exorcised them by destroying their physical body

Beings that can regen through their "core" should definetly not get HGR, as HGR is only for beings who can come back from full erasure in all aspects.
Which would not qualify when that being needs a "core" that contains their information, which does not mean total erasure of their mind, soul and body along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence
The High-Godly rating being proposed here doesn't come from Spiritual lifeform being able to partially regenerate their core, but the fact that they can regenerate everything completely aside the core, including soul which is a lump of type 2 information.

I don’t see the problem, as their soul, body mind and information is erased and they can regenerate back from that.
Pasted from the regeneration page

How is their soul body, mind and information completely erased, when that information is in their core? that does not mean total erasure, HGR would be given to those who can regen even after having their core destroyed.
The fact that they need a core to regen, which can be considered as an aspect of them, does not make them qualified for HGR.

No, as I've answered before, HGR is for you to regenerate as long as the body, mind and soul, along with an even more fundamental aspect (more fundamental than the body, mind and soul) are erased, at no point does it say that it is necessary for you to come back after having ALL your fundamental aspects erased, it is clearly explained in the description that at least one aspect (in this case, information) that's enough

This is mid godly at best.
Mid-Godly cannot regenerate fundamental aspects like information.
How is their soul body, mind and information completely erased, when that information is in their core? that does not mean total erasure, HGR would be given to those who can regen even after having their core destroyed.
The fact that they need a core to regen, which can be considered as an aspect of them, does not make them qualified for HGR.
The information is not in the core, it's in the OP showing that souls are information

Agree with everything, neutral with CM

Holy Magic doesn't need to destroy demons completely to get rid of them, most if not all the time they exorcised them by destroying their physical body
right, counted

Their information is not in the core, it’s the ‘Soul’.

Then how is the core relevant at all, and why do they need it to regenerate if it doesn't contain their information ?XD

With what i've seen, the "core" is what is considered as their main essence and true body, which they would need to be able to regen from if it gets destroyed in order to qualify.

With what i've seen, the "core" is what is considered as their main essence and true body, which they would need to be able to regen from if it gets destroyed in order to qualify.
it does not really matter as they don’t need to regenerate from having all fundemental aspects erased; but at least one along with the body/mind and soul,
the OP is arguing for high-godly because the ‘soul’ is a lump of information, information being a type2 concept and as in the regeneration page states would qualify for HGR.

Back