• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shirou's Nine Life's Blade Works

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Is there any particular reason this isn't 6-C? It's a copy of Herc's version, nothing implies it's weaker, plus it killed Herc 8 times over, which is more than Caliburn did.

It looks like it got mixed up along with his NP projections and just put as "higher".

It should probably be separated from them and have a tier of its own like how we do with Triple Linked Crane Wings.

On a side-off topic ish note, anyone here thinks Child-Gil's Shield of the Gods be 6-C?

Was browsing around and saw a match with Kaleid Illya and it reminded me that her Zwei form allowed her to bust through it, and the shield was capable of tanking a Broken Phantasm projected Excalibur, which (at the time when it was used) wasn't as OP as it was when Chloe was still with Illya as it's now a "paper-mache" projection but she still used it as a Broken Phantasm which should make it Island level. And ofc that would put Illya's magic blasts up to 6-C for busting Kid Gils Shield of Gods which tanked said Broken Phantasm.

I also find the High 7-A thing weird tho considering we don't have any NP's rn that's High 7-A, just anything from 7-A+ to straight to 6-C.

Oh really? Hmmm...someone must have edited that cuz I didn't notice or remember to change it.

In any case, I think this is alright without staff input. Just remember to separate Shirou's Nine Lives Blade Works from the others on his AP and Tier.

The only damage Gil seemed to suffer from it was one of his shoulder guards getting F'd and some blood on his face.

https://imgur.com/d2ZqKt1

That and rereading the text and rewatching scenes of his fight "fight" with Saber and Shirou, I don't recall parts of Merodach being reflected back to Gil. If anything Avalon had to have reflected ALL of Merodach's light back to Gil when that happened.

Gil also tanked the explosion resulting from Excalibur and Enuma Elish clasging. For comparison, Saber was barely alive from it. Problem is, we don't really know how close they were to each other.

So should Gil's armor be 6C due to almost completely tanking all of Merodach's light reflected back to him?

I almost in the sense that there is smoke coming off from one of his shoulder guards and has a bit of blood on his face but overall he's perfectly alright from the image linked above.

Tis but a flesh wound ovo

Considering he took it to the face and literally nothing important is even harmed, I'd say its fine to scale his dura to 6-C.

Island level blast to the face = Flesh wound xD

I think it's fine to do that. Rereading from here and of the image above again, nothing tells me that parts of Merodach's light was pushed/reflected back when Avalon was briefly projected.

I'll go do that now, and also this threads purpose is accomplished too AFAIK so I'll unsubscribe after this comment.

Back