• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

💪 Deku The Hero vs Living Radiation ☣️ | My Hero Academia vs Ben 10 | Izuku Midoriya vs NRG

lIBnCRE.png
VS
OKfnvIz.png

Match Rules:
  • Both are 7-A
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Both have their their optional equipment
  • Deku as 30 minutes of Prep Time and prior Information NRG
  • Ben as NRG ONLY, No switching aliens or Failsafe to avoid stomp
  • Both start 30 meters away from each other
  • Location: Battles take place at Musutafu, Japan (My Hero Academia City) (Image)

NRG_3.png
Vs
Deku_Full_Cowl_5-20.png

Result:
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
☣️ NRG:176.42 Megatons
💪Deku (Pre Final):748.01 Megatons
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Alright..... I might as well go ahead and start then let me introduce you to who NRG is.

NRG Powers & Physiology:

NRG is a very powerful alien used by Ben he’s a Radiation alien. He is made up of Living Radiation and hence why he cannot be harmed by energy/Fire/Heat based attacks as he would simply absorb and shoot them back or use them to give himself a nice boost (Scan).
Following are his Powers he most commonly uses in battles.

• Impenetrable / Indestructible Armor: Due to being made up of living radiation he is always kept in his special suit or else he would radiate humans to death (Scan) (Also he has Intangibility outside the suit).

• NOTE: This suit is Impenetrable as no one was able to cut/Pierce through it (Scan).
    Only once in the entire show the armor was cut open and that was done using a piece of Taydenite (The hardest known metal found in the galaxy and only metal that was ever shown to pierce through the armor as everything on Earth failed to do so.)

• True Form/Without Armor: Without Armor NRG is now free to fly through the sky/space and feed on any living source for power as his powers are now enhanced (Scan). NRG was able to absorb an entire Nuclear power plant and casually eat Uranium rods as to him it’s simply “food” the more he absorb he bigger and powerful he gets (Scan)

• Radiation/Nuclear Manipulation: NRG can radiate enemies to death by his passive radiation aura or simply melting them to death (Scan). He can shoot Radiation Beams from any part of his armor as well (Scan). If enemies try to grab NRG he will activate his radiation armor aura (Scan) which he shoots those at (FTL Attack Speed)

• Magma/Lava Eruption: Due to being a hulking nuclear reactor NRG can cause Magma eruptions from underground beneath the enemy and generate massive Lavas on Earth (Scan).

• Heat Manipulation (Scan), (Scan) and (Scan): Can generate intense heat to harm enemies with a wave of his hand or to blind them or to stuck them in one position with molten.
Fighting Style/Technique:

(Ranged Attacker)

Due to have complete control on magma radiation NRG will start the fight in his Impenetrable armor of course (Which he can exit anytime he wishes), He will use Radiation blasts from tens of meters (Scan) or try to radiate enemies to death by generating his passive radiation aura not allowing enemies to get close to him.
He can use Intense Light Manipulation (Scan) to blind enemies momentarily and then launch radiation beam/blast, He simply absorb enemies energy attacks and can also shoot multiple danmaku blasts from all directions at the enemies (Scan),
He would also use intense Heat Manipulation (Scan) from a distance to targeting enemies.

If enemies are fast enough to dodge these FTL attacks or somehow NRG can’t kill him he will exist his Armor and fly several Km into the sky and shoot fire/Radiation blasts from all directions and simply get bigger and using Size manipulation overwhelm enemies if his regular heat, radiation and fire attacks are not enough.

Conclusion:
So………… in order to defeat NRG enemies would have to first somehow someway destroy his Impenetrable armor and then deal with his True form which is a headache itself cause his presence alone would radiate everyone to death)

I don't know that Deku even has a wincon here. Considering NRG cannot be harmed by anything softer than Taydenite, I don't know that Deku's AP even means anything, and even if the armour did come off, Deku doesn't have any defense against radiation. Best he can hope for is to wait it out for Ben to turn back, but idk if thats even a valid option here. I'll hold off on giving a decision because I'd like to see if there is an argument to be made for Deku but I do think its looking rough for him.

I don't know that Deku even has a wincon here. Considering NRG cannot be harmed by anything softer than Taydenite, I don't know that Deku's AP even means anything, and even if the armour did come off, Deku doesn't have any defense against radiation. Best he can hope for is to wait it out for Ben to turn back, but idk if thats even a valid option here. I'll hold off on giving a decision because I'd like to see if there is an argument to be made for Deku but I do think its looking rough for him.
Also, Deku in this key doesn't even last for more than 3 minutes at best, since he's constantly damaging himself and will eventually succumb to his injuries.

Bro picked the Deku that literally kills himself to fight something he can’t touch.

Passive radiation, Deku has no win con.

Should I switch to second key Deku if necessary
What would he gain from a higher key that would help him here?I don't know if any version of Deku has the AP to open up the armour (tbf I'm not up to date on how strong his newer quirks are) but even if he did, he has no resistance to radiation and I have no idea if his non-physical interaction would mean anything here.

What would he gain from a higher key that would help him here?I don't know if any version of Deku has the AP to open up the armour (tbf I'm not up to date on how strong his newer quirks are) but even if he did, he has no resistance to radiation and I have no idea if his non-physical interaction would mean anything here.
Again, he can trow NRG away, ehat is happening on the videos you showed was just heat not the radiation

Again, he can trow NRG away
And how does this constitute a win? SBA is that you need 1 week of BFR for a win, and OP's post seems to imply that the wincon against NRG is to destroy him, which is clearly not possible.
ehat is happening on the videos you showed was just heat not the radiation
Even if it isn't irradiation, Deku would still need to lay his hands on red hot metal for a decent period of time to be able to lift and throw NRG, who would be fighting back the whole time. Even if he is able to throw, surely his hands would be burnt enough that he can't keep throwing consecutively.

Thing is NRG was defeated via SMARTS in the show.
Kevin used Carbon Demoing rods because they slow down elections and Radiation this cause NRG to breathe heavily as Carbon rods started exhausting him then Ben become Cannonbolt alien and manipulated his armor around his body keeping him seal shut in his own Impenetrable armor which made him immobile and that's how he lost.

Now Deku is a smart kid if he can somehow use his Energy whip quirk to manipulate the armor and started denting it and sealing NRG shut he could then win via sealing NRG in own armor.

Watch this video 👇

Watch this video 👇

This video is showing Pandor, not NRG. Which version are we using here, because that would influence whether it would have Ben's battle iq.

Now Deku is a smart kid if he can somehow use his Energy whip quirk to manipulate the armor and started denting it and sealing NRG shut he could then win via sealing NRG in own armor.
I don't understand how sealing the armour is a wincon here.

Izuku can't fight for more than 2 minute in 100%, every hit will break his bones and leave him in pain. He just ignores it for as long as his body can move.

NRG can take the punishment and actually can't be killed by Izuku due to his body being intangible and living radiation. Izuku has no idea how NRG works and wouldn't just try to seal him in the armor. He'd need prior knowledge. Assuming Izuku can affect the armor with his strength, it's more likely he'd break it and free him.

Though that's irrelevant when he dies by his own powers and further killed by radiation. Izuku has no way of defeating NRG beyond somehow sealing him in his armor. Which is very unlikely to happen, since Ben wouldn't be dumb enough to reveal that would be an issue for him.

Alright I'm not using Ben in this battle, I'm simply using Ben as NRG so no Omnitrix additional protection or resistances and no Failsafe.
(All those makes stomp matches)

It's just Ben as NRG in this battle

Deku is given 30 minutes of prep time and prior knowledge. Let's treat this as a U A highschool battle.

Hopefully this can make a somewhat decent battle.

Izuku probably still dies, since being at 100% breaks his own body and he'll collapse after like 2 minutes.

I was already assuming Ben couldn't transform or had access to any fail safes. Since Izuku has no way of harming an intangible being made of radiation, which means his only choice was to incapacitate him by sealing him in his suit. However Izuku being able to do that is up in the air, since he's going to be breaking his body.

Also I never like the idea of giving one character prior knowledge, seems like an unfair way to try and make a fight work when it doesn't.

NRG can also just hop right out of his suit if he realizes Izuku is trying to use it against him. After that the fight is over, NRG can't be hit and is living radiation. Izuku will die very quickly, even ignoring the whole breaking his bones with every movement thing. And he has no way of forcing the suit on him.

That is true, I guess it's a stomp match. Very well.
This fight had potential. I love My Hero and Ben 10 it was one of my dream matches unfortunately it didn't work out.
Best for this thread to be closed.

Even if it isn't irradiation, Deku would still need to lay his hands on red hot metal for a decent period of time to be able to lift and throw NRG, who would be fighting back the whole time. Even if he is able to throw, surely his hands would be burnt enough that he can't keep throwing consecutively.
Trow him into a lake or a ocean, he can also not trow and use the knock back of his atacks to trow him

That is true, I guess it's a stomp match. Very well.
This fight had potential. I love My Hero and Ben 10 it was one of my dream matches unfortunately it didn't work out.
Best for this thread to be closed.
NRG vs Bakugou probable would be better

Back