• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this may seem like a stupid question, but when a character has his life reduced to zero in that game, in case he does not have the amulet is he inaccessible forever?

it does not matter, reversing blood flow/age wouldn't work on shadow, he's immortal and does not age.......

immunity idol and chaos control, GG.

That.... seems like an NLF. Can you provide an instance of something like Accel's vector manipulation being tanked or resisted by Shadow? Just because you're immortal doesn't mean and don't age doesn't mean you're going to be immune to vectors.

not what i said chief lol.

just th reversing blood/age instance of the ability part.

6-A standard accel has no resistance towards shadows time-hax, items from chronicles or wrath from the chaos emeralds.

the chaos energy would simply absorb the vectors............. if you played soic runners. the emeralds are shown to have the ability to absorb other levels of energy....

Even if you're immortal, and only due to old age, if you don't have a feat of preventing your own blood from exploding and killing you you're gonna be dead.

Vectors are not energy. It influences energy too.

ZaStando27 said:
Holy Crud..... what's with the random accel vs posts...
People Just Now Waking Up To To Aru Verse?! Lol
No, if you saw my other matches, then you would know that I just like my reduxes.

ZaStando27 said:

6-A standard accel has no resistance towards shadows time-hax, items from chronicles or wrath from the chaos emeralds.

the chaos energy would simply absorb the vectors............. if you played soic runners. the emeralds are shown to have the ability to absorb other levels of energy....
ok dude no head cannon here we work on what is written in the profile and standard battle eqipment, no amulet is on the profile, there is only type 1 immortality so he can't die of old age, he resist some manipulation on his profile, but not on the nature or lvl of accel (and all the esper use their power based on reality warping)

so stop using unrelated things, as we all said above time stop works 100% of the IF i'ts used first

u are mixing the 2C profile with the 6A

Malox1696 said:
ZaStando27 said:

ok dude no head cannon here we work on what is written in the profile and standard battle eqipment, no amulet is on the profile, there is only type 1 immortality so he can't die of old age, he resist some manipulation on his profile, but not on the nature or lvl of accel (and all the esper use their power based on reality warping)
so stop using unrelated things, as we all said above time stop works 100% of the IF i'ts used first

u are mixing the 2C profile with the 6A
it doesn't matter since chaos control is what shadow uses 100% first of his fights, including mephiles and silver.

teleporting espers blip out of the 4D plane to 11D for a second to think of their locaion, i would not exactly call that reality warping; just top tier teleportation, kamijo's imagine breaker nulls 99.5% of scientific and magic hax because his right hand has a entity (that red dragon potentially) composed of 1000 japanese steel folded 1000 times (confirmed too)it's not reality warping either, it's that the nature of his hand also reacts with the air (confirmed by index) causing his bad luck tendencies meanwhile his spare good luck comes in the most dangrous of situations but he can still be killed (confirmed somewhat by othinus while she killed him on 6th dimensional infinite scale stating that there are possibilities in which were not in her favor, so she removed the entity in touma's right hand simply put), not all esper's specifically reality warp per-se, look at misaka for example..........

that's not specifically 2C hax, absorbing non-specified energies is just an all-around hax.

... here from the main universe page Personal Reality: Personal Reality is the source from which all esper powers and phenomena are brought into the real world. It's the esper's distorted personal vision of the world, thus being unique to each individual and irrevocably linked to their ability. It allows the user to utterly ignore the Uncertainty Principle, and with regards to the Schrödinger's cat thought experiment, would allow them to choose the possibility they want, or more specifically, distort a micro world using different laws, or more accurately, control their microscopic observations of the world and use them to cause effects on a macroscopic scale.

all espers are reality warper but very specific

and that's not an hax that's just resistance and it's on the profile

Shadow fra.

Also I just added a few moar powers to Shadow's page so y'all should check that out.

Seriously... What is reason above for Shadow that you guys're talking about? it's clear that only tecnique that Shadow can affect Accel is time stop, which is not his first move. And when Shadow come in range, he will be killed by something like blood flows reverse and die before he can do other things.

Except Shadow won't get in range...

He can't teleport due to Accelerator, which could be his first go at cutting the distance. He doesn't always do that, but he's done it in occasion. A Chaos Spear gets deflected by Accel's shields, or his Chaos Blast doesn't work due to that same reason, or his BFR due to tbat same reason, and he'll use Chaos Control. None of those abilities require Shadow to get within melee range.

That's even assuming he doesn't lead with it, which he has on several occasions. Against his very first encounter with Sonic, and in Forces. He's also used it against Silver and Mephiles as well.

Even assuming Shadow dies, he can now ressurect. Wanna know what'll be the first thing he comes back, after realizing most of his abilities don't work? Chaos Control.

Ok but the thing is, accel's likely to just kill him before he gets the chance to try other stuff. Amshadow rezzes? Accel just kills him again. Shadow basically needs too open with timestop to win, and that doesn't seem consistent enough as an opening to me.

Here's the thing, though. I doubt Shadow would try and close the distance between them aside from teleportation, which won't work. Unless Accel has range to the point to where it wouldn't matter?

Would tbis be best as inconclusive? If Shadow's win condition relies on him using Chaos Control, which he's used enough to show he could but not that he would, then maybe it could be the best answer here.

Considering accelerator's high 6-A key is from manipulating the vector of the Earth's rotation, I don't think range is a concern here.

I mean you can vote incon for that if you want, though u personally wouldn't. Also note that per SBA it's strongest high 6-A versions, which in this case is him with the limiters off. Iirc when he's like this he focuses more just on raw power than hax.

Oh crap, I actually forgot about that. To be fair, Shadow really only brute forced his way though because he was surrounded by dozens of Mephiles clones. I see your point on that, though.

Shadow's Fear Inducement could actually help a lot here, and I feel like that could help him beat Accel in this fight.

Erm... what's reason for ACcel to stop Shadow from teleport? Except that Shadow try to teleport in his vecdtor shield. I don't see that he has reasons for stop him since it's easier to let him come in range. And Accel should focus on kill him instead of just jput him away.

How is Shadow's Fear Inducement work? Is it manipulate mind? If the answer is yes, Accel also resist mind manip too.

@Xan Wok said it would screw up Shadow's teleportation, so I'm not sure.

As for Fear Inducement, best to ask Maverick or Shadow. I'm not too sure, they're heavier Gameverse buffs than I am.

I was just kidding about the fear inducement. I'm trying to not be biased to either side here. But, to induce your question it is based on mind. Technically, fear inducement is just a subpower of mind manipulation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Seriously... What is reason above for Shadow that you guys're talking about? it's clear that only tecnique that Shadow can affect Accel is time stop, which is not his first move. And when Shadow come in range, he will be killed by something like blood flows reverse and die before he can do other things.
1) He did lead with time stop in Forces.

2) Accel isn't insta-killing Shadow with that as he resists matter manipulation.

1) That didn't mean he will ALWAYS lead with tie stop. Especially in this one. Accely is look like to be a gaunt and rickety boy on physically (even he has p pair of wings). I don't see why Shadow will start with chaos control for just defeat a gaunt and rickety boy.

2) Vector and matter are different Vector manip is sub-power of physics manip. And Accel also used to win against someone who can control matter on a macro quantum level before. So resist matter manip can't help him here.

1) Shadow went right for the kill against a band of mercenary scrubs. Shadow can be arrogant but he's not stupid. He won't be toying around if that's what you mean.

2) Being able to control matter =/= you resist matter manipulation.

1) II didn't mean that he will be toying around Accel. I just want to tell that Shadow didn't have reason to start with chaos control against since he can't know what Accel can do by just look on physically. Even ShakeResounding stated that he likely to first go with teleport to cutting the distance.

2) Are you trying to say tha someone who con completey control matter on a macro quantum level, can even make himself doesn't need to eat, breathe or sleep and can reshapes his body from a liquified statec by matter control that he can't resist against something that he can completely control? I don't think so...

ShakeResounding said:
Here's the thing, though. I doubt Shadow would try and close the distance between them aside from teleportation, which won't work. Unless Accel has range to the point to where it wouldn't matter?
just to be clear teleportaion works, as along as u dont telport accel himself or try to teleport something inside his AIM (around a few cm from his skin) or he if he his holding u with vector control

Xanxussama1010 said:
2) Vector and matter are different Vector manip is sub-power of physics manip. And Accel also used to win against someone who can control matter on a macro quantum level before. So resist matter manip can't help him here.
Really bad example

Post Revival Kakine was stomping Accelerator and was laughing at how pathetic a Accelerators attempts to kill him were and would have won if Beetle 05 didn't take over

Saying "He won against someone with Matter Manipulation so it won't help Shadow" is dishonest

As well as Life-Force Absorption + Healing items/passive healing, etc. Granted, this fight probably ends quickly no matter how you look at it.

obv. it ends quickly both a can oneshot each other, life absortion does nothing

If it's only once and as it only leaves with 1 hp, i don't think it will change much.

even then he used time slow much more than time stop in all his games

shadow started about 5 fights with time stop, and for someone who has appeared in more than 10 games, this is almost nothing, and I doubt that any of these items really is to resurrect, since to what seems to me, they "revives "an ally who was KO'ed, so it looks more like a revive of the pokemon franchise. With all this in mind, what is the argument being made to say that Accel does not win this fight?

Back