• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilometers, possibly Planetary.
Is the potency consistent throughout the entire range? As in people far away die just as fast as those who are point blank? If not, I think Incon as I mentioned earlier would come into play as Shadow would immediately resort to getting rid of Garou.

I mean like, in this thread, not that specific CRT. Though yeah making what's basically a spite CRT is a dick move.
Yeah, I didn’t realize it could be viewed as a spite move until after. Kachon no longer wanted to talk about it without a crt and was a topic we were focusing on. If I remember the events like that.

Yeah, I didn’t realize it could be viewed as a spite move until after. Kachon no longer wanted to talk about it without a crt and was a topic we were focusing on.
If it wasn't really a spite CRT then I see no problem but it most definitely could've come off like that, and did, so just be careful when conveying your intentions for content revisions.

This is by far one of the worst threads I've been in recently . . .

Anyway, I'm still a bit annoyed that a lot of the people who voted probably won't even be able to consider everything that's been posted since their votes.

One of the fundamental problems of this forum, tbh. A lot of people just FRA and never touch the threads again.

This is by far one of the worst threads I've been in recently . . .

Anyway, I'm still a bit annoyed that a lot of the people who voted probably won't even be able to consider everything that's been posted since their votes.

One of the fundamental problems of this forum, tbh. A lot of people just FRA and never touch the threads again.
I mean if you don't agree with the outcome of the match you can just remake the thread or have it removed.

To be fair, I have seen a few people who had FRA'd respond later. But it would be nice if the thread were more than just a few people. Maybe reaching out to people who voted on their walls?

Whoever's counting votes, I think for now I'm voting for incon

I'd vote incon if it mattered at all, doubt anyone from the other side will do it with me.

I do think it's closer to inconclusive than any of them winning tbh.

spent like near to an hr reading this slog. Voting incon. Not that it matters since grace is completed.

alright so how many nanoseconds until the rematch
bruh-moyai.gif

Are you actually? I thought that wasn't allowed, at least if you make it clear the only reason is to get a win for a certain character.

Are you actually? I thought that wasn't allowed, at least if you make it clear the only reason is to get a win for a certain character.
I mean the reason that's usually disallowed is cause the matches are blatant spites. If the match is actually fair then there's room to be argued for the victory of the opponent, even if the OP made the match with the belief that their character would win. Fair game.

Couldn't agree more (in a general sense).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back