• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, one usage out of every one of his fights, where he's just too far to do other stuff. If he opens with it he definitely wins, my issue is that he usually doesn't. You can't really take one or two instances of him time stopping immediately and using that to say that that is all he does.

Meanwhile, accel in the form being used, which by SBA I guess is white wings, seemingly does just go straight for the kill right off the bat consistently. So that's why I voted like that.

I did say Shadow can lead with anything, so that was to show that he can lead with time stop.

BTW doesn't Accel messing up teleportation require physical contact?

I don't really know I've been going mainly off of what I've read knowledgeable members post in other accel threads.

Shadow also leads with it the first time him and Sonic ever meet. He's also used it against Silver during 06. Otherwise he leads with Teleportation, or BFR in Chronicles' case.

Which is why I'm saying that as soon as he realizes half of his abilities won't work, Chaos Control is the next thing to come.

Only time stop works, telefraging does not work, same for spatial manipulation, fact is it depends on which type of chaos control he uses, time slow does not work but full stop does, BTW accel does have remote vector control, so he can kill him quite easily thanks to dura neg.

The dude reflects 11d vectors of teleportation and forms of BFR so yes

Not like he actually needs to show that he has as vector manipulation is hax and thus can change their vectors

Ok, that should have been brought up earlier.

It kinda does since as mentioned before, reflecting matter and energy is not the same as reflecting space-time distortions as the former two are secondary to it, but reflecting 11D shit makes this irrelevant so ok.

I still say Shadow takes it as in a case that he sees his stuff getting deflected, he can time stop and the matter manipulation resistance can allow him to not get immediately torn apart.

Uhh what?

Direction and magnitude are not at all the equivalent of "Matter and energy" they are direction and magnitude.

It's Hax.

The only non vectorial change that u can make in to a system is trough entropy ( or so called the act of adding something to a system ex there are 2 balls on the table, i consider the system only one ball but the moment i enlarge the system and encompass a second ball i made a change without using vector), he does redirect space manipulation against telepoter or more simply gravity as it's just the consequence of mass staying on the field called space-time

the only case it does not work it's in stopped time as stopped time is no different from reality manipulation and as u can guess that's not vectorial

so it just depends on how shadows leads most of the times as there is no previous knowledge here

the argument that Shadow would use time-stop if the rest did not work, only has a defect, he would already have his blood flow reversed, his bio-electricity manipulated to damage the brain, and everything else in the first movement of the Accelerator, and if he did not resist all of these, he will die before he can use time stop.

so I think it's fair to vote for Accel for this and also because the chance for Shadow to start with time stop against a target that does not seem to pose any threat is very low.

Timestop, GG.

Before any of you make a complaint about that claim, Shadow is literally immortal and does not according to the shadow the hedgehog, so accelerator manipulating vectors or his bio-chemistry really won't do anything but piss shadow off.

He's also faced off with a telekinetic for, Silver.,

This a mismatch.....

• "It's No Use..... TAKE THIS!!!!!"*
Literally Breaks The Game And can break Game mechanics and shoot the character into the literal Gl-Shading.

Practically Outerversal (It's a joke lol, in all seriousness, it is a good example of shadow being able to handle telekinetic foes and accel is not that much different, I mean we aren't using the 10D-11D Version from the recent arcs are we?)

internal damage =/= external damage, even goku almost died form hearth attack are virus 2 c now ?

and saying "he is immortal" is not really an argument, it's like saying he wins cause i said so (if u refere to type 1 immortality i don't see how not aging matteres here)

ZaStando27 said:
*"It's No Use..... TAKE THIS!!!!!"*
Literally Breaks The Game And can break Game mechanics and shoot the character into the literal Gl-Shading.

Practically Outerversal (It's a joke lol, in all seriousness, it is a good example of shadow being able to handle telekinetic foes and accel is not that much different, I mean we aren't using the 10D-11D Version from the recent arcs are we?)
its the 6a one

You could delete this but if anyone wants to we could make a full power shadow vs all out accelerator on a Different Post..... I could actually argue Super-Shadow Beating 10D-11D Wing Break Accelerator if we allow him to use reality warping from 06/Adventure And time-travel......

It's obvious who wins against tier 2 and tier 6 anyway, and I'm going to vote for Accel if Shadow has no prior knowledge on the dude. He gets snapped in half before using time stop.

Malox1696 said:
internal damage =/= external damage, even goku almost died form hearth attack are virus 2 c now ?

and saying "he is immortal" is not really an argument, it's like saying he wins cause i said so (if u refere to type 1 immortality i don't see how not aging matteres here)
It matters because Accelerator Won't Be Able To Really Affect His Momentum Or Stamina Or Innate Gravity.

I could link you to the scan.....

i would only like to know how many time he started with time stop, all i rember from games and the "anime" is that he often used the time SLOW (even to boost his speed)

Well He Can Potentially Manipulate Vectors Of 11D Teleporters Like Kuroko And is considered too dangerous for some magic-tiers in his wing break state, he starts manipulating strings and shit......

And kuroko in nowhere near 6a too.

I don't understand Ur point.

accel may reach 2c 1b if he ever reaches lvl 6 but this is not relevant here as we are using the 6 A version of both character.

^ No. I know. You misunderstood me, I said we could make another post Full Power Shadow Vs All Out Accelerator. That's all I'm saying.....

11D Teleporter, Accel can Casually bring her down..... really?

I Know!, I wasn't trying to derail the thread, I'm just saying we could make another post about Super Shadow Vs 11D Accelerator.

Shadow isn't stupid, though. His teleport doesn't work, his projectiles get deflected, he uses Chaos Control.

He's done it against Sonic in their first encounter, against Silver, and did so in Forces to save Sonic right off the get-go. Half of hus stuff doesn't work, he'll jump the gun. He's almost always resorted to Chaos Control in some fashion even when he did have all his abilities working properly. With his limited options, it's only a matter of trial and error with about three moves. And none of them put him in melee range because his teleportation won't work to begin with.

That's about all I can say, though.

all this is right, you just did not take into account that Accel can do all these things (prevent teleportation, reverse blood, etc.) at the same time, so using time stop as a third move or more is not an option here.

Would accel have to come into range to do all that. Also shaodw could just resurrect back and use time stop if accel was to kill him.

It isn't on the profiles, but the Angel Amulet is an item from Sonic Chronicles that can ressurect you once during a battle. Since Shadow has his RPG stuff here, it's fair game.

Back